• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1051 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

speaking of joji's fans being dickriders, the comments on this are killing me lol

He didn't even open his mouth. 

Also when he lifts his head to reach high notes is so bad. 

Edited by excuseme?

Posted

He’s so lame no personality or presence whatsoever

Posted

He didn't even open his mouth. 

Also when he lifts his head to reach high notes is so bad. 

Every time I watch his mouth, I just hear mumbling because that's what it looks like lmao

Funny this thread caught my eye because just ~1 hour ago my friend text me, "Do you know Joji? I like his songs"

Posted

oh wow, that was probably one of the most underwhelming colors-video I've ever watched and I don't get the hype about his singing on the comment section? Or is this some kind of "beauty of simplicity"-thingy I don't understand?

Posted

speaking of joji's fans being dickriders, the comments on this are killing me lol

i'm no audiophile but there's obviously some sort of filters/pitch correction/autotune on his voice

omg his voice bro. It sounds so throaty and constricted. On certain notes (especially when he starts a new part of the song), he doesn't hit them and they sound off key. Geez.

Also, OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! He's literally mumbling. George, please take Aaron's advice and learn how to properly deliver a note. Ughhhh.

Maybe, if you sung from your diaphragm and not from your chest, you would catch notes easily and add clarity and have textured vocals.

Posted

oh wow, that was probably one of the most underwhelming colors-video I've ever watched and I don't get the hype about his singing on the comment section? Or is this some kind of "beauty of simplicity"-thingy I don't understand?

what singing lol he's literally just,, barely mumbling lmao

Posted

I don’t know if he’s not breathing correctly or if it’s because his mouth isn’t open enough but a lot of the notes sound flat and the melody is so ... boring? I dislike the way he sings the end of the phrases like “listen.” He sings it like “lissuuuun” and he drags that note. It just sounds so off to me

Posted (edited)

Aaron (BionicPig) posted a third video about Joji - a reaction to his Colours performance. He gave some good criticism (echoing what we've said here) as well as some compliments. I do hate the fact that he spent the first half of the video defending himself from the dumb arguments of Joji stans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jN4ZmbLCDS4

Edited by Deckyleaf
Editing a link

Posted

Aaron (BionicPig) posted a third video about Joji - a reaction to his Colours performance. He gave some good criticism (echoing what we've said here) as well as some compliments. I do hate the fact that he spent the first half of the video defending himself from the dumb arguments of Joji stans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jN4ZmbLCDS4

because lets be honest, joji die hard blind deaf stands can be terrifying. hope he didnt make the latest vid just to please them

Posted

True, with other colors videos like Rico's, she was doing her thing and not using things to manipulate her voice. Although I understand his sad boi aesthetic, it just seems like he doesn't care at all.

Posted (edited)

He’s so lame no personality or presence whatsoever

Someone needs to do a video titled "Joji having no stage presence for 5 minutes" or something like that. :P

Even the way he stands on that Colors video, almost looks like he's hiding a boner lmao

Tbh, he sounds a lot better than in most of his performances but I also think his pitch sounds a little to perfect to not be manipulated/auto tuned or something. We all know he can barely sing a sentence without his voice breaking or running out of breath so its weird that he sounds so smooth out of nowhere... definitely suspicious 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

idk if yall saw this but it's so funny

i love how he chose the pube brownie with no hestitation and also didnt mention that he's eaten and entire hair cake lmao

Posted

idk if yall saw this but it's so funny

i love how he chose the pube brownie with no hestitation and also didnt mention that he's eaten and entire hair cake lmao

Yesss he's eaten pubes, piss, spit, jizz I believe, nails, hair, etc and I don't think she even knew😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

Yesss he's eaten pubes, piss, spit, jizz I believe, nails, hair, etc and I don't think she even knew😂😂😂

hes also eaten shit and pewdiepie's ass hair

a brownie w pubes is a no brainer for him lmao 

Edited by moonlight42

Posted (edited)

on 88rising's twitter they posted a vid of joji's mumbling ass and had the nerve to tweet "adele what's good." 

at least adele can sing properly and can articulate her words coherently 

Edited by spicypoop