• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1144 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah i dont think he realizes that he lies so much. I guess when you try to present yourself with a personality that doesn't come naturally you begin to lie so much you stop keeping track of your lies and those lies then clash with each other.  A lot of people are calling him fake so maybe he will realize how stupid he looks soon....

yeah i think he just says things that would make him look cool or things that he thinks the audience wants to hear (if that makes sense???) 

i don't see why else he would do it. we all know he likes to keep his personal life private but this is too far lol 

Even though he ended his Filthy Frank persona, he was still posting memes or other shit on FF Twitter, or replying to fans. He deleted all the tweets. I miss FF, it was weird as shit but at least more quality than his Joji music.

his music as pink guy was far more creative than anything he's done after that 

Posted

Yeah i dont think he realizes that he lies so much. I guess when you try to present yourself with a personality that doesn't come naturally you begin to lie so much you stop keeping track of your lies and those lies then clash with each other.  A lot of people are calling him fake so maybe he will realize how stupid he looks soon....

What kind of contradictions did he make?

Posted (edited)

-His biggest contradiction is his current existence as Joji after being Filthy Frank. As much as he and his fans want to believe that Filthy Frank was pure parody, there was some truth to his skits. George also looks like he believed a lot of the things he said as Filthy Frank, the biggest one and most obvious one: the video about internet rappers. He made fun of people who uploaded their music on the internet because they think they are talented enough to make it big when they're not and now he is literally doing the same.  He wrote a really basic and typical rap as a way to parody the lack of talent and effort that those kinds of rappers make, and now his lyrics sound just as basic. 

-He has mentioned that he likes curvy girls, yet he is mostly seen only with thin girls who are Asian most of the time. But since being curvy and liking curvy girls is popular in the rap world and in the U.S., I guess he thinks it makes him sound cool. You never hear a rapper be like "mmm, i love skinny girls" lmao

-He exaggerates his illness. Now, by saying that I don't mean to belittle his condition, I'm sure it's not pleasant to be in his shoes, whatever his symptoms are (since we don't exactly know). He complains constantly about how bad his health his, and has even said he has been sick all his life even though his condition started until he was an adult.  He eats pretty badly, has stated he doesn't sleep very well, and tours all around the world, under the strobing lights (to be fair, there are many different causes and triggers for a seizure, but his busy and low maintenance lifestyle can't possibly help him). He speaks of his illness as if there's nothing he can do about it, when it's very clear he just doesn't take the minimal time to take care of himself like a normal person would. 

I'm sure there are a lot of other ways in which he has contradicted himself or in which he has shown how much of a hypocrite he is. Feel free to add more. 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

He made fun of people who uploaded their music on the internet because they think they are talented enough to make it big when they're not and now he is literally doing the same.  

he was doing that at the time he made that video too. idc but i just hate that he describes filthy frank as a complete opposite of himself, when that's not really the case

Posted

I saw him live and it was the most fucking disappointing and underwhelming thing in my life. He sang a total of three songs and didn’t even come out for Midsummer Madness, August 08 sang his part. Did anybody see all the merch he would promote on YouTube before the album release? The shirts had the laziest clip art designs. He puts no effort because he knows 14 year olds will support him no matter what. And if he’s so sick with “disabilities” why does he tour/do drugs/smoke !?  I used to still support his new music but that’s over lol 

to be fair, he does have a thing with stress induced seizures and he said he quit but if you look at the music video (I forgot the name, the one with the goat legs and arrow u know it) he smokes but that could be just for the aesthetic purposes of the video but who knows. I don't think he does do drugs and if he did I'd assume it'd be weed or sum. The most extreme thing I'd think joji would take would be Coke but I doubt it. At one time he said he doesn't sleep like normally but his I'm assuming new meds make him sleep more as he said (idk about the new thing thooo) and he does seem depressed tbh I mean take his music for example. And I agree the live shows really do suck ASS and the merch I honestly wouldn't buy it for any other reason then say for keeps sake. Sorry if I rambled lol

Posted

to be fair, he does have a thing with stress induced seizures and he said he quit but if you look at the music video (I forgot the name, the one with the goat legs and arrow u know it) he smokes but that could be just for the aesthetic purposes of the video but who knows. I don't think he does do drugs and if he did I'd assume it'd be weed or sum. The most extreme thing I'd think joji would take would be Coke but I doubt it. At one time he said he doesn't sleep like normally but his I'm assuming new meds make him sleep more as he said (idk about the new thing thooo) and he does seem depressed tbh I mean take his music for example. And I agree the live shows really do suck ASS and the merch I honestly wouldn't buy it for any other reason then say for keeps sake. Sorry if I rambled lol

On his personal og he uploaded a pic of qualudes like years back when he still did FF 

Posted

On his personal og he uploaded a pic of qualudes like years back when he still did FF 

I googled it (I'm not educated in drugs lol) and it's a sleeping drug? If I'm talking about the same thing you are then maybe he's an insomniac? I mean even some mess don't necessarily knock you out (his seizure meds) I mean that would explain the puffy eyes, weight gain (although  that was for 'Yeah Right'), and his overall energy. but these are just guesses, he could be doing drugs. Would also explain the puffy eyes, and energy thing.

Posted

another thing, his camera guy for filthy frank said on reddit that they do coke and monster before editing his videos but he recently said that he's never done hard drugs so?? which one is it ?? lmao

Posted

How old is Joji’s Gf? 

Posted

How old is Joji’s Gf? 

turning 20 this year

Posted

What’s Adriana’s ig?

Posted

What's Adrianna's full name?

Posted

Do we even know if thats his girlfriend? Cause boy does he look depressed and lonely as fuck lol

Posted

Well well well look who's going mainstream?

Screenshot_2019-01-09-21-31-17-1.png

Posted

Well well well look who's going mainstream?

Screenshot_2019-01-09-21-31-17-1.png

Why does he have two sets of undereye bags?O.o