• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1288 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk how I feel about the concept photos he posted to promote Ballads 1 on his youtube channel. They are weird yet very aesthetically interesting. 

Posted

E12ACD00-1AA8-4BC4-96E3-90D65F65C6F6.thuThese tats aren’t real, right...?

Posted

E12ACD00-1AA8-4BC4-96E3-90D65F65C6F6.thuThese tats aren’t real, right...?

theyre real, hes had them for a while if im correct

Posted (edited)

BALLADS1 is pretty bad, except the songs he doesn’t mumble in, I’m not going to list them because I don’t feel like it, but NO FUN is probably my favorite. Anyways, I really wish he’d speak up in some of them because the instrumentals are really good overall,but his mumbling just ruins it.

Edited by Mello_daddy54

Posted

I loved Ballads 1. He has improved a lot. Its WAAAAY better than In Tongues for sure. Cant wait for his next project!

Posted

I think Ballads1 is pretty good! WANTED U is my favorite, damn I love that sad vibe! 

And of course, those tats are real!

Posted

What was everyone's opinion on "Ballads1"?? It just came out today, but i personally like it. I was very surprised.

Just gave the album a quick listen before I go to bed and I enjoyed it too. It's better than his last ep. My favorite songs that weren't released as singles are Attention, No Fun, and Come Thru.

On a side note, it's nice to see him smiling on the album cover despite it being low-res.

Posted (edited)

I honestly really like the song, it has such amazing sad and calming vibes, not really like his last EP, the M.B. is really good, overall creative and eccentric.

Edited by Mello_daddy54

Posted

I really liked his last song its definetly a step up from what he was recently doing, but he should rap. He's really not that bad. He's actually decent.  much better than his singing tbh. When he sings he just sounds like a male version of those female indie singers which can get annoying and boring.

Posted

His rapping is one of the reasons why I loved the Pink Guy albums. As crude and unbearable some songs were, his raps were enjoyable.

Posted

Tbh I really like this, I really appreciate the fact that he hasn’t been mumbling that much in his recent music, but comment section is just trash.

This isn't that bad of a song but i can hear the post influence in it! I still wouldn't add this to my list of music but it's something that if it came on the radio i wouldn't turn i'd just let it play till it goes off. I still think a good part of the song was mumbling. I couldn't understand him at all through 0:51 - 1:16 He is improving it seems to stray away from mumbling now a days, but i've only heard this song and in the dark so my opinion might not mean a bit lol.

Posted

he's going on tour and the ticket prices are fucking abysmal 

Posted

he's going on tour and the ticket prices are fucking abysmal 

Yeah, I thought of seeing him in Berlin but like,, no.

Posted

His rapping is one of the reasons why I loved the Pink Guy albums. As crude and unbearable some songs were, his raps were enjoyable.

at this point it's just this sad boy mumbling his pain and buzz away and it's honestly frustrating to see.

Posted

I had high expectations for the new album but I’m really disappointed. In most of the songs he is just mumbling which is just annoying. I think this album came up to be a total disaster. (I kinda like sditd, can’t get over you and test drive tho)