• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1389 posts in this topic

Posted

Omg his answers are so cringy ahahahah

to be fair, weren't we all cringey in high school? lmfao

Posted

Joji deleted most of his posts on ig and changed his bio with “wait for it” 🤔

Posted

Joji deleted most of his posts on ig and changed his bio with “wait for it” 🤔

he might be trying to hype us up for his new album tbh.

Posted (edited)

he might be trying to hype us up for his new album tbh.

the weeknd does this every time he has a new album coming out so I can see joji doing the same

Edited by eBae

Posted

I'm genuinely excited for his new album

Posted

Hey so I got this PM from someone. Here's what it says:

Screenshot_2018-09-05-15-24-25.png

What do you guys think? 

Tbh, I can agree on this. Cuz what girl would want to date a musty guy like Joji.

Posted

What do you guys think? 

Tbh, I can agree on this. Cuz what girl would want to date a musty guy like Joji.

I mean I also got that DM in July from "Goji" stating that they're trying to keep their relationship private.   

Posted

I mean she is way out of his league... but still. why would anyone care what a gossip site says lol

Posted

i dont have the screenshot but it was from last year she said something asking these joji fan accounts to stop DM-ing her. something like that. she literally mentioned joji fan acc that i remember. and these are some of her not so recent instastory. i'm not really sure about what but i think it was regarding the tumblr acc that tried to "expose" their relationship

tumblr_pahjeaBqvP1xvkx77o1_250.thumb.pngtumblr_pahjeaBqvP1xvkx77o2_250.thumb.png

But why not just make her Instagram private? problem solved, no more Joji stans contacting her. 

Posted

idk about them being roommates, maybe just temporary,but i kinda could agree with them being just close friends. like how platonic he and Lauren are. unless it's a one sided situation with Adri here.😏 i might be totally wrong but i kinda get that vibe. maybe she's into him but he's just refused to take it to the next level. because if they really are, why is he letting his fans "harassing" her as what she claimed? iirc when she posted on her stories about his fans, at the same time joji tweeted about how he loves his fans etc. so its confusing here

Posted

What do you guys think? 

I can see that, he seems like the type who can actually keep it platonic with girls. but then again he also seems like the type who keeps his relationships lowkey so who knows lol

Posted

But why not just make her Instagram private? problem solved, no more Joji stans contacting her. 

Thats what i thought too. Maybe she lowkey likes the attention? Idk. Are they really only roommates though? If they're not dating and she doesn't like Joji stans contacting her, she could easily private her instagram or clear up the rumors, but she doesn't, which makes me think there might be something there... maybe they're friends with benefits or something? Lol, this is all speculation of course xD

Posted

New Joji tweet

Screenshot_2018-09-07-18-49-44.png

Im honesty really excited for this new album. I hope that he took our critiques and try to improve himself.

Posted

He seems triggered lately. :haiplz:

EC712C67-433A-4675-9E96-53AD4E6D6BBE.jpeg

9A5B75B3-48B5-4EC1-AC43-1A6CE842D3E3.jpeg

Posted

He seems triggered lately. :haiplz:

EC712C67-433A-4675-9E96-53AD4E6D6BBE.jpeg

9A5B75B3-48B5-4EC1-AC43-1A6CE842D3E3.jpeg

it just looks like that stream of consciousness shit he does sometimes lol