• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1391 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh my god, look at those claws

DkLn8sdUcAAbb4Y.jpeg

ugh. He must be horrible to sleep with. 

Good ol' no foreplay Jo right here!

Edited by excuseme?

Posted

Isn't that a thing with Japanese men? I heard that they don't really cut their fingernails. 

Maybe, I personally can't stand men with long nails, I see Korean idols with those but they are manicured at least... Joji's though... 

Posted

ugh. He must be horrible to sleep with. 

Good ol' no foreplay Jo right here!

What girlfriend would allow his fingernails to be like that? I don't think I could be with someone who doesn't have basic hygiene. Adri must have low standards if she is really dating him and tolerating him ... I know I'm going all armchair diagnosis again, but like someone in a previous comment said, poor hygiene is usually a sign of depression. He's looking a lot better now, but just from last year up until a few months ago, he looked oily, pimply, with a pube beard and gross bowl emo hair all the time.

Posted

What girlfriend would allow his fingernails to be like that? I don't think I could be with someone who doesn't have basic hygiene. Adri must have low standards if she is really dating him and tolerating him ... I know I'm going all armchair diagnosis again, but like someone in a previous comment said, poor hygiene is usually a sign of depression. He's looking a lot better now, but just from last year up until a few months ago, he looked oily, pimply, with a pube beard and gross bowl emo hair all the time.

Oh, I can't stand bad hygiene and would never let my man have nails like that lmao. 

I just meant, he probably doesn't do much to pleasure his partners with nails like that, because that shit . . . hurts. 

Posted

Now, I feel even more sympathetic towards Adri. He's gonna tear her uterus to shreds with those things! 

(If he even does finger her)

Just looking at his nails makes my cringe in pain. Can't imagine the stuff she goes through with him....

You guys are right, he probably doesn't do much to please his partners. But then again, he says the he prefers to eat women's pussies instead. (Which is even more dangerous and gross... Especially, if its some random thot from the club). Idk man...

Joji needs to take an etiquette class or something

Posted

Now, I feel even more sympathetic towards Adri. He's gonna tear her uterus to shreds with those things! 

(If he even does finger her)

Just looking at his nails makes my cringe in pain. Can't imagine the stuff she goes through with him....

You guys are right, he probably doesn't do much to please his partners. But then again, he says the he prefers to eat women's pussies instead. (Which is even more dangerous and gross... Especially, if its some random thot from the club). Idk man...

Joji needs to take an etiquette class or something

Maybe this is her first relationship? I mean given how busy she was in high school, I doubt she could have added a boyfriend into the mix of extracurriculars and AP courses. I'm around her age, but I see peoples faults really quickly and end the relationship so I don't have much experience with dating. Is she only staying because he's "an artist"? 

Posted

Isn't that a thing with Japanese men? I heard that they don't really cut their fingernails. 

I have seen M*yavi do this as well so it might be. 

Posted

joji always had long nails, I was watching the gross cake trilogies on his FF YouTube and he had long nails in one of them. I forget which one.

But his nails are definitely even longer now.

Fun random fact: A lot of drug addicts I know have gnarly long nails.

I don't think Joji is doing drugs or anything, though. I mean... With the people he's around it's possible he's been exposed to something? But for the most part I think he's just a slob. Maybe it's the depression too. Could explain pissing in bottles too.

I think Adri, who is a million times out of his league imo, sees Joji as a novelty. Like yeah he's gross, but oh em gee he was a YouTube star and he's 'gonna be a big rapper/hiphop artist'. 

I find it deeply ironic how one of his excuses for quitting FF was that it wasn't sonsthsom he wanted in-laws to hear and be proud about. As if being a low level music artist who hangs out with trap artists is any better.... Like... Maybe 10% more respectable than FF, but that's not much. I wonder what Adris parents think of homeboy....

Posted

I find it deeply ironic how one of his excuses for quitting FF was that it wasn't sonsthsom he wanted in-laws to hear and be proud about. As if being a low level music artist who hangs out with trap artists is any better.... Like... Maybe 10% more respectable than FF, but that's not much. I wonder what Adris parents think of homeboy....

I thought the same. So he doesn't want his future in laws or children to known him just for Filthy Frank...but having big asses bouncing in his face in a shitty song somehow better? lmao

Posted

I have seen M*yavi do this as well so it might be. 

In his case, he's a guitarist so it makes sense why he would keep his nails longer, at least on his picking hand for songs where you pluck the strings. (this is all from a friend who's been a guitarist since he was a kid. I personally know nothing about playing guitar lol). My friend's nails are shorter than joji's, but he says he holds off on cutting them until they get too long that he could break a nail while playing.

Posted (edited)

Looks like he does have a sense of self-awareness

Screenshot_2018-08-13-12-28-13.png

I can smell this picture

Edited by Peinture de Namjoon

Posted

Those puffy eyes ain't looking too good, George. 

Posted

i'd bet he's being nasty to scare away his stans that he seems to reaaaalllly love lol

Posted

I can smell this picture

Smells like extra musty morning breath.