• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1383 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

iirc during the previous tour, some people on tumblr who went to the show and waited for him at the exit and he totally ignored them. at one show went he realized there were people waiting outside the door he bolted back in.

Damn, he did that? Tbh, that does sound like something he would do. I guess the only somewhat justifiable reason as to why he avoids his fans could be that he has anxiety or something? But then again, if you have anxiety and you decide to become an artist, you can't really blame your fans for wanting to meet you. You either seek treatment or choose another career. This is just speculation of course. Either way, his behavior towards his fans is, ultimately, inexcusable, whatever his reasons might be. 

Also, I was tackling at that fake phone call he was doing....

I thought the same cause I've done that before lol (pretending to be on the phone to ignore people, yes i used to be fucking awkward leave me alone XD)

Even if he was for real on the phone, he could've waved quickly and continue with his call. He knew he would have looked completely rude if he just ignored his fans if he didn't pretend he was distracted or focused on something else. He did it on purpose. I know this sounds strangely specific, but as someone who's had anxiety, this would be exactly my thought and action process if I wanted to ignore people and not look rude or awkward. 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

Look at the way he treats his fans

He's like Melanie Martinez; She treats her fans like shit and so does he.

He really needs to fix his attitude. He said nothing to them. Nothing. Not even a "hey guys! Thanks for supporting me!" Nope. He just kept walking and ignoring them. I would understand if the fans where being rude but no, they weren't. They where just cheering for him. He's so fucking stuck-up its not even funny. Joji, I know that you're reading this; STOP. BEING. AN. ASSHOLE. TO. THE. PEOPLE. WHO. LOVE. AND. CARE. ABOUT YOU.

joji you are NOT that important to be acting that way.

i'm sorry, but when you're a no one like joji you should be more humble. be grateful for the fans you have. they said 'joji' not frank. not pink guy. they were there for you. 

just be grateful and not up your own ass. you piss in bottles out of laziness for fuck's sake. 

Posted

I wonder how much tea 88rising and Joji have? He’s so reclusive that you can’t even find anything substantial on him on reddit. I mean he’s rude to his fans (of course not suprised) but what else?

Posted

I wonder how much tea 88rising and Joji have? He’s so reclusive that you can’t even find anything substantial on him on reddit. I mean he’s rude to his fans (of course not suprised) but what else?

All of Joji's related subreddits are full of tumblr fangirls/fanboys who excuse everything he does. You won't find any tea there. Its very hard to find bad stuff about him, I've only seen Joji tea on here, GuruGossiper, and lolcow (and a lot of it on youtube comments, actually). Everywhere else, everyone just wants to suck his dick, literally lol

I'm sure 88rising has a loooot more tea than we even know, I am patiently waiting for the day they get exposed and show us something juicy lol

Posted

Speaking of Tea

I don't care what anyone says; they're 100% dating

Lol poor Adri. She ended up with a man who pisses in bottles. That's a shame

She deserves better

#JusticeForAdri

Posted

I feel bad for his fans...waiting for him outside, saying that you love him, and he’s pretending to be on his phone. Joji’s literally just some ex youtuber who got famous for morning into a mic and he’s acting like he’s hot shit lol. There are celebrities way more famous who actually acknowledge their fans existence.

Posted

Did she delete her insta? I clicked on the link a few pages back but it says "Content not available"

Posted (edited)

I admit I have been Stan-ing for Joji but even reading little snippets, like him being rude to his fans or intentionally avoiding them, I just like him so much less. On top of his newest music starting to (imo) suck I dont even wanna see him in concert again. :alpacaworry2:

I tried handing him a b&#^@ at the last concert  I went to of his but he didnt take it. :alpacaworry: 

Edited by kawaiidesubae
Weirdly quoted when I didnt wanna quote. Edit 2: Took out curse words

Posted

sorry, by "she" i meant adri lol

omfg Im sorry I didnt realize it said "she"

Posted

Did she delete her insta? I clicked on the link a few pages back but it says "Content not available"

nope. Her insta is still available

Posted

Oh my god, look at those claws

DkLn8sdUcAAbb4Y.jpeg

Posted

Oh my god, look at those claws

DkLn8sdUcAAbb4Y.jpeg

Ok fine, at first I thought that the pissing in the bottles thing was just a joke but I totally believe it now

Posted

Ok fine, at first I thought that the pissing in the bottles thing was just a joke but I totally believe it now

Isn't that a thing with Japanese men? I heard that they don't really cut their fingernails.