• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mary Rosenberger

34 posts in this topic

Posted

She's not a snow flake. And I have nothing bad to say about her. I love her and just wanted other ppl to be a fan with me lmao. 

shes an artist and model from Brooklyn. I adore her. Her bf is an artist too. 

Her Instagram is http://www.instagram.com/maryRosenberger 

Screenshot_20170619-112710.png

Also wondering how ppl feel about this. It didn't bother me. 

Screenshot_20170619-114429.png

Posted

I'm sorry but that's fuckin disgusting lol. It's not even about femininity, have some damn class and keep it private. That's like me taking a huge shit and posting it to IG being like #gladtopoop #itsjustshitdude #everyonedefecates 

every time I see girls do this, I see it as a bad attempt to be ~edgy~ and ~cool~

agree, that's just not taking care of yourself. it's not really an issue to me, it's period blood. whatever. but why post it? perhaps she just leaked but do we all have to know that? and about her saying periods are cool: it's nice to know that she can embrace the fact that it's natural BUT going through a period is no fun. cramps are horrible and having blood constantly come out of ur vagina isn't the best thing. worrying about whether you leaked and constantly checking your ass to make sure there's no blood is not cool. 

Posted

I think she's really fun to follow! Some of her stuff is OTT for some but I guess that's just her doing her, her personality is super sweet. She DM'd me before to just thank me for a kind comment on one of her posts. 

I love how she has no filter and is just free in herself!

Posted

I feel like she likes to use her bf's Spanish culture as an accessory and she's pretty cringey honestly and she's all for girl power and stuff but hates on more normie/mainstream girls because they aren't ~artsy~ and ~unique~ like her I feel like she was more interesting during her more 'grunge' phase ever since she went all positivity and stuff it feels fake and forced 

Posted (edited)

I don't know, She's not my type of girl.
It is the typical one that would look like superior to you to see that you don't use Gucci and u are not famous and posh.

Year ago I was stalking her insta but , surprise , she was another pseudo artist who used the power of sexism to undress herself and win followers.
I don't care if she's a loser without art, what bothers me is that she use feminism to undress.
You can strip naked and say it's art, but don't say it's feminism.....

*Curious fact* There is a video in youtube where she is interviewed as a victimofsuffererfeelbeauty.
The video is about how much it suffers being a blond white girl skinnyniceface and model-rich to whom occasionally  get a ''''acne'''''.
I also remember talking about how to have self-esteem... and is funny ...cuz she's just another instafamousgirlwhoneedsbeingnaked24h

Edited by Esquizofrenia

Posted

Just a comment from her youtube video which I found interesting

IMG_0191.thumb.PNG.f3ec4b1a566764986d77cIMG_0192.thumb.PNG.f366aa43972f8b0cd7cd0

Posted

Ugh, I can't stand this girl, I saw her on my discover page and would frequently look at her instagram. I found a lot of what she posted snowflake-y behavior. She leeches off her boyfriend and her Depop is plummeting. She claims she doesn't have enough money, as well as using her apparent anxiety and depression, as an excuse of not shipping out her shitty art. Yet when someone makes a Depop purchase, the money goes instantly into your PayPal… and she is selling her art for like $50. Whenever she used to post, it would usually get sold out within an hour, and now it takes months. 

Then there's that ridiculous gofundme she put up of 1 million dollars to fund her "gypsy lifestyle".

Posted (edited)

I went on her depop and there was a few bad reviews saying that it's been like 16 weeks and they still haven't gotten their product yet. Even the good reviews are saying that the wait is long but they still l000v00veee the crap she's putting out. 

Edit: didn't realize that some people have been waiting for MONTHS to get one of her items and when they tried to react out to her she just made a bunch of excuses. Sickining. I put some reviews under the spoilers

Screenshot_2017-06-20_at_9.11.00_AM.thum

Screenshot_2017-06-20_at_9.10.16_AM.thumScreenshot_2017-06-20_at_9.09.13_AM.thum

Edited by Guts
pics

Posted

So a generic white artsy feminist who equates womanhood to bloody panties and has overpriced art despite being a nobody? Riveting.

Posted

what the fuck is she doing?

Screen_Shot_2017-06-20_at_19.08.42.thumbScreen_Shot_2017-06-20_at_19.08.16.thumb

Screen_Shot_2017-06-20_at_19.08.31.thumb

Like I know she's trying to be quirky but it looks weird as shit and not in a good way.

Also those dancing in her underwear / shaking her ass videos on her IG are cringey as hell and makes her seems like a huge attention seeker.

Posted

what the fuck is she doing?

Screen_Shot_2017-06-20_at_19.08.42.thumbScreen_Shot_2017-06-20_at_19.08.16.thumb

Screen_Shot_2017-06-20_at_19.08.31.thumb

Like I know she's trying to be quirky but it looks weird as shit and not in a good way.

Also those dancing in her underwear / shaking her ass videos on her IG are cringey as hell and makes her seems like a huge attention seeker.

I agree she looks wild but at least she isn't boring like Kendall jenner....I guess..... lol ....

Posted

It's funny how she always whines about not getting signed, girl you can't model for shit and like it or not acne is not accepted in fashion world. All the work you get is because of the following you have.

Posted

she reminds me that sentient_girl or whatever

Posted

It's funny how she always whines about not getting signed, girl you can't model for shit and like it or not acne is not accepted in fashion world. All the work you get is because of the following you have.

she has acne? it's barely noticeable. i just thought they were freckles O.o