• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Toopoor / layla shapiro

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Toopoor aka Layla Rose Shapiro: Pseudo-goth Instagram model/DJ

Instagram // Twitter // Soundcloud // Depop // Vine // Website (Slightly NSFW)

Image result for layla shapiro

Currently in a very public on/off relationship with Lil Peep. As a result, she’s publicly hanging out with Soundcloud frat boys. Fashion/marketing school drop out. Only notable income seems to be her store where she sells things like overpriced embroidered hoodies, her broken nails or your name written on her face. Claims to be “broke” despite putting a lot of money on drugs, alcohol and designer clothes.

Moneyposse is a group of Soundcloud boys who her bf works/hangs out with and that she has DJ'd with. They're a lot messier than Gothboiclique (gbc) which is what Lil Peep is in, and she seems to spend more time with Soundcloud boys not in Lil Peep's crew than with. She's honestly gotten a lot of publicity with the Soundcloud rapper fanbase and that seems to be her crowd at the moment.

Has previously had sugar daddies and has dated much older men. Also has had very public breakdowns on social media.

Public breakdown:

IMG_0159.thumb.PNG.a5da7bc4f87a905ecf761IMG_0160.thumb.PNG.558834ec63c80baeeff9a

Racism:

IMG_0161.thumb.PNG.3874b6b2e9f1ca4c9c943

Posted (edited)

Edited by bok joo

Posted

g r o s s 

Posted

I'M WHEEZING I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS ON LONBON'S THREAD SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HER LMAO

Is she her long lost goth twin??

Posted (edited)

she's so ugly, inside and out.

That racist attention seeking, showing your s/o video of you sucking off some other guy when they didn't want it?? I don't feel bad for this person at all.

and she sounds like she's using peep tbh.

Edited by poor
last bit

Posted

and she sounds like she's using peep tbh.

Honestly.

I think peep is kinda lame but he's what, like 19? TooPoop is well into her twenties, and looks even older, hanging around a bunch of teenagers. She's such a tragic ignorant mess.

Posted

UGH. MAN. THIS GIRL :beardo:

terrible attitude, terrible tattoos, likes to keep some non-sense drama with her ex-boyfriend/boyfriend/fuck buddy or whatever (who looks like trash, just like her) on twitter and snapchat, she's absolutely gross (there's a snapchat from her somewhere when she was talking about drinking his piss, I mean????!?!)

she sells her used cigarettes and fake nails (and some people BUY IT), there was one time she was asking to some random dudes to jerk off with her pictures and DM her, and then she posted on her snapchat, her photos full of cum and shit. She already lied about her age too... Layla loves to brag about her drug life and expensive crap, she already had like 2 "assistants" and I'm not really sure why, because she doesn't work. uggh seriously she's 100% trouble + snowflake behaviour.

last time I heard about her she was all mental, saying she was going to commit suicide and stuff, but she's okay now (I guess - at least she's alive lol)

Posted

What a mess...how does this girl get money? Don't tell me there are people buying her broken nails, smh

Posted

What a mess...how does this girl get money? Don't tell me there are people buying her broken nails, smh

Of course there are :alpacaheadshake: she also has a shop selling overpriced pillows and shirts 

Posted

Of course there are :alpacaheadshake: she also has a shop selling overpriced pillows and shirts 

:/

I looked through lolcow and lmfao this is her on/off boyfriend...?

IMG_3156.thumb.JPG.d7be7ff152cdb01e725c6

I'm honestly so tired of SoundCloud rappers and tryhards on instagram who think they're so ~goffick

Posted

IMG_0177.thumb.PNG.5e556ac86392e13eda595disgusting. I bet she is trying to get Xxxtentacion too.

Posted

she sells her used cigarettes and fake nails (and some people BUY IT), there was one time she was asking to some random dudes to jerk off with her pictures and DM her, and then she posted on her snapchat, her photos full of cum and shit. She already lied about her age too... Layla loves to brag about her drug life and expensive crap, she already had like 2 "assistants" and I'm not really sure why, because she doesn't work. uggh seriously she's 100% trouble + snowflake behaviour.

oh god i remember this. there was this one picture that she posted of a guy who jerked off to her BABY pictures (w cum splattered all over it). i was so disgusted by this girl. that's actual pedophilia and she's passing it off as if it's some joke. how attention seeking can one get?

Posted

Oh look she's finally here

Posted (edited)

haha Toopoor omg, that girl.

She's fucking  ugly  for me. I mean, that face, that fake style, the hair , the symmetry and the most important the personality.

Is like the typical fake teenager who pretends have personalitybedifferent and ultra grunge punk...tooooo child, dude. omg

This says it all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgAS3jFIED/?taken-by=toopoor&hl=es

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgPFSylVix/?taken-by=toopoor&hl=es

She is just another rich girl who becomes famous for stripping and imitating fashionstrendings (also for sucking cocks rappers too)
I think she's childish because day and night she gets drugs (weed, cocaine, ecstasy ... COOL DRUGS KIDS)
It bothers me that people follow someone so stupid.
She doesn't have any  fucking talent..
She can't be a real model because she's very asymmetric and another reasons.
She doesn't have personality.
She isn't smart.
And she isn't a good person.

Edited by Esquizofrenia

Posted (edited)

Jesus Christ I am done with this stupid bitch. She's an attention seeking nightmare and nothing more than an edgy groupie. 

I mean, she's so full of herself she sold a fucking cigarette butt.

5948753e4ccfd_14897353393141.thumb.png.0 

Her whole Depop shop is pretty ridiculous, the only reason you'd buy the items would be if you were some insane fan. The designs are lazy and she's making a pretty penny off a lot of bullshit. 

Edited by Meredeath