• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General KUC ( Kawaii Ulzzang Contest ) Thread

90 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i'm suprised there's not a general thread on KUC because some people from there are still douchebags. 

for those who don't know, KUC (aka Kawaii Ulzzang Contest) was a cringe worthy facebook page back in 2011 (?) where people 'battled' through submitting selfies/selcas/ w.e. you wanna call it. the selfies had to be approved through a battle submission group. the page was finally taken down a year or two ago. 

Site

- Relevant Tumblr

KUC people with threads:

1  2 3 4 5 6 7 

Some KUC people on IG

1 2 3 4 5 6

Edited by lol
added more links

Posted

But KUC itself is long dead. If those people become snowflakes then they'll likely just get their own thread just like some of the former KUC members on our forums.

Posted

But KUC itself is long dead. If those people become snowflakes then they'll likely just get their own thread just like some of the former KUC members on our forums.

true but we can discuss people who are still problematic/suspicious and worthy of having a thread but don't have enough content? there was over 15,000 (if not, more) members after all. this is just a general thread though. anything that was never discussed is worth the discussion.

for example: terry terata's dragged on, publicity dating stunt with essy noir; eventually hooking up with anthony again (?) 

Posted

Terry Terata looks like a drug addict now. He used to be cute to me personally at one point.

Posted (edited)

true but we can discuss people who are still problematic/suspicious and worthy of having a thread but don't have enough content? there was over 15,000 (if not, more) members after all. this is just a general thread though. anything that was never discussed is worth the discussion.

for example: terry terata's dragged on, publicity dating stunt with essy noir; eventually hooking up with anthony again (?) 

I don't follow him on IG but I scrolled through a few times and I remember seeing essy noir, I think. Was it a fake dating stunt again? Those things are so...ew. What else happened with him? 

Terry Terata looks like a drug addict now. He used to be cute to me personally at one point.

I honestly hated his silver hair LMAO and either he just looks dead all the time or his makeup makes him look that way. Urgh, (Edit: Just checked out his IG again and omg he's not cute at all anymore he's like a dime in a dozen now rip) 

And iirc, didn't Keiko and Tsuyoshi get married? Tho I'm not sure if his name is actually Tsuyoshi (or something like that) 

Edited by explojin

Posted

I don't follow him on IG but I scrolled through a few times and I remember seeing essy noir, I think. Was it a fake dating stunt again? Those things are so...ew. What else happened with him? 

I honestly hated his silver hair LMAO and either he just looks dead all the time or his makeup makes him look that way. Urgh, (Edit: Just checked out his IG again and omg he's not cute at all anymore he's like a dime in a dozen now rip) 

And iirc, didn't Keiko and Tsuyoshi get married? Tho I'm not sure if his name is actually Tsuyoshi (or something like that) 

the first picture attached does not look like terry at all so i'm assumming essy and terry broke up awhile ago but still lived together in ktown & continued posting photos with eachother bc "couple goals." in the more recents posts of essy and terry, there's no longer cheesy captions too. and terry has been going to norcal more often ( his family lives there but he's been in socal for almost a year and never brought up about going back to norcal in captions) 

but i can be wrong with my theories!!

IMG_8841.PNG

IMG_8842.PNG

IMG_8845.PNG

IMG_8847.PNG

Posted

Ohh I remember kuc. I thought it was such a childish page. And that people competed with their looks lol. I actually have some irl friends who are friends with people like Terry terata. I really wanted to meet him in person to see if he really looks like himself in pictures but never got the chance to. 

Posted

I've seen Terry once in person and he is really good looking but not as polished as his pics would make you believe. He still had skin blemishes, acne and stubble. 

Posted

So he's with Anthony again? I thought they broke up the first time because one of them cheated.. I think with some guy name Jimmy (jmmypcci on ig)

Anyways, he looks the same irl like @princess stated, other than some blemishes. I've seen him at Fanime in the past multiple times when he cosplayed as Cloud and Brian Chew went as Noctis.

Posted

So he's with Anthony again? I thought they broke up the first time because one of them cheated.. I think with some guy name Jimmy (jmmypcci on ig)

Anyways, he looks the same irl like @princess stated, other than some blemishes. I've seen him at Fanime in the past multiple times when he cosplayed as Cloud and Brian Chew went as Noctis.

I heard Brian Chew was kind of creepy? Did anybody else talk to him? 

Posted

I've never spoken to him but I did hear that he was creepy/very perverted. He was also addicted to hentai lol

Posted

i did for a brief time. he ended up blocking me cause i didn't show him enough attention or affection n stuff lol but followed me again like half a year later i forgot the time span. i had read on the exposekuc tumblr that he had a serious history of hentai stuff and some of his exes had problems with that though

Posted

i did for a brief time. he ended up blocking me cause i didn't show him enough attention or affection n stuff lol but followed me again like half a year later i forgot the time span. i had read on the exposekuc tumblr that he had a serious history of hentai stuff and some of his exes had problems with that though

Damn that's hella funny. Lol I did read that many guys (the popular ones) from KUC were like that so I'm not surprised

My memory isn't that great but I recall an ex of his, her nane is Nini Tran (whorchatta on ig), she mentioned his hentai obsession and how when they had sex.. they were barely going at it and he climaxed. From how she phrased it, it sounded like he barely put it in and came

Posted

Damn that's hella funny. Lol I did read that many guys (the popular ones) from KUC were like that so I'm not surprised

My memory isn't that great but I recall an ex of his, her nane is Nini Tran (whorchatta on ig), she mentioned his hentai obsession and how when they had sex.. they were barely going at it and he climaxed. From how she phrased it, it sounded like he barely put it in and came

yeah i honestly didn't get it cause the reason was i wasn't replying quick enough to him and showing enough attention so i??? i used to admire him a lot for being in kuc cause i was into it back when i was 14-15 and such. terry isn't so bad though! he seems to be a genuinely good guy but i don't know about his relationship situation at all

o h b o y

Posted

Oh I think I used to have her as a friend on FB but did a whole clearing out of my friends list LOL That's...really embarrassing? 

yeah i honestly didn't get it cause the reason was i wasn't replying quick enough to him and showing enough attention so i??? i used to admire him a lot for being in kuc cause i was into it back when i was 14-15 and such. terry isn't so bad though! he seems to be a genuinely good guy but i don't know about his relationship situation at all

o h b o y

Terry seems ok overall; there's nothing too problematic with him, I think?