• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

80 posts in this topic

Posted

She is gorgeous 

Posted (edited)

To add from the last time, I do want to point out that despite her connection to Nepal, in her Instagram stories, she posts in the Tibetan language, and on photographer Nadine Ijewere's Tumblr, she was tagged as '#tibetan'.

Therefore, her ethnicity is possibly Tibetan while her nationality is Nepali, or at least that's where she was born and grew up.

And also, her name seems to be Naina or Sunaina (both already existing Hindu/Indian names). Can't really find her surname. She's hard to search for since she is not listed anywhere online as a model and seems to have no other online affiliations other than Working-Studios.

Screenshot_2017-08-19-17-06-11-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-19-16-18-46.thumb.png

Edited by szandra

Posted

Is there a chance she is half nepalese and half Tibetan? There are quite a lot I know as Nepal and tibet are quite close to each other.

Also does anyone know where she lives? Usually nepalese people know/have heard of each other when they live in the same country but I've never heard of her before and we don't have mutuals.

Posted

Is there a chance she is half nepalese and half Tibetan? There are quite a lot I know as Nepal and tibet are quite close to each other.

Also does anyone know where she lives? Usually nepalese people know/have heard of each other when they live in the same country but I've never heard of her before and we don't have mutuals.

i think she lives in the uk but not too sure

Posted

Does anyone know whether her nose is real? She is gorgerous she looks like a cat

C437EFC3-787D-426B-B3E7-27BE79A34B88.thuB123AA68-4FAC-4F49-833C-D8D029D28584.thu

Posted

Does anyone know whether her nose is real? She is gorgerous she looks like a cat

C437EFC3-787D-426B-B3E7-27BE79A34B88.thuB123AA68-4FAC-4F49-833C-D8D029D28584.thu

afaik she hasn't had any procedures. and she really is gorgeous and looks like a cat!

Posted

Her skinnnnn 

so flawless

Posted

Her skinnnnn 

so flawless

Right :alpacacrush: I really love her moles as well

Posted

Is it only me or does her jaw look kinda unnatural here? Might be angles but im not very sure, she has such a nice interesting nose  she looks like a cat

FF5B47EB-178B-427E-ACA1-A9F930E0411F.thu

Posted

i think her jaw just looks like that. + angle and I think she lost weight

Posted

She liked and commented a fanart with Nepali flag :alpacaheadshake:

C9CFD3E8-091A-453B-A53B-81FD9C262501.thuD2259AE0-E464-4ED5-A297-EC5C30389B87.thu

She types like exactly I thought she would. Very classy, im also little jealous of how good her skin is.

Posted

She liked and commented a fanart with Nepali flag :alpacaheadshake:

C9CFD3E8-091A-453B-A53B-81FD9C262501.thuD2259AE0-E464-4ED5-A297-EC5C30389B87.thu

She types like exactly I thought she would. Very classy, im also little jealous of how good her skin is.

now i am 100% sure that she is nepali 

Posted

I wonder why she was tagged as “Tibetan” in that tumblr post back then