• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2214 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did dove delete all her posts or is it just my Instagram acting up?

p.s. also looks like she unfollowed a hundred people

98115FBD-C22C-4100-8ED0-127617216668.jpeg

EF8E24EA-67F1-4D21-8ACC-CA75258A7E0E.thunope it’s doing it for me too. Prediction: she’s releasing her music real soon. She keeps promising September and since there’s only 8 days left she probably gonna try and pull some edgy new look (like when Taylor Swift deleted all her posts and then began posting for reputation) except Taylor literally started posting about reputation over two months before its release, so idk what Dove is planning on releasing when she only has 8 days to do it??? Like you’re not Beyoncé you can’t just drop music without telling anyone and expect people to buy it. Seems like she’s going about this in a super weird way. Unless she starts posting again right now and releases a single by the 30th, I don’t know how this is good for her. I imagine it’ll be a single and an album release date. Her deleting everything is probably also a tactic so if she gets any sort of mainstream break out with her music, people won’t start looking back at her old posts and seeing how different she looks. Although that’s really not gonna make much a difference, this thread + so many photos exist as proof of her lies. 

Also I really hope she’s not even being considered for the Wicked movie, cause I love Wicked and if I have to see her playing Glinda then ughfhvgb. 🤮 it’s not even about me not liking her it’s juat thats she’s not a good actor - ESPECIALLY when she tries to take on roles that are iconic. When she was in clueless it was so bad she tried so hard to sound and act like Alicia Silverstone instead of making the character her own. I can’t even imagine how hard she’ll try to act like Kristin Chenoweth. And as much as I like Kristin Chenoweth the fact that she keeps endorsing Ariana and Dove to portray Elphaba and Glinda is so annoying. Ariana is a decent actress but I’m not gonna sit in a theater and watch green Ariana Grande and a Glinda who can’t even move her face. I can imagine them being asked to do a cover of For Good or something as a premotion (like how Demi covered Let It Go) but actually playing the characters? Nah. For movie adaptations of musicals they usually choose good actors with decent voices (or they autotune lol) and they choose big names to rake in the cash but they’re not gonna choose popstars with a bunch of plastic surgery and mediocre acting. 

Like she’s just so unlikable. Like forget the lying about the surgeries, it’s the lies about everything else that make it bad. Like there’s plenty of stuff you can’t say or do when working for Disney, but Dove’s costars were able to remain likable and genuine even if they couldn’t swear lol. And Dove’s already gotten away with so much that would’ve gotten other Disney stars in trouble like posting behind the scenes videos where you can here her and her costars swearing, and pictures of her hard nipples under a thin white tank top that she tries to pass off as female empowerment because she can’t just admit she wants a million twelve year olds to be jealous of how good she looks. Yet she’s still so ingenue... like if she just acted like herself instead of hiding behind an innocent little white blonde girl persona, she’s be so much more likeable. It’s so... ughh. And like I’ve said before I really try to ask myself if I’m jealous, but I’m just not. It just makes me mad to see such a brat being such a big influence on children, it’s like watching your high school bully get famous, just gross. But I literally don’t want to live her life at all, so it’s not jealousy, it’s just anger that she gets her way when she’s just so awful. She just gets to hide behind a fake woke persona while doing absolutely nothing. Like I would honestly like her more if she just stopped pretending and started acting like a spoiled rich bitch lmao 

Edited by annasunn

Posted

EF8E24EA-67F1-4D21-8ACC-CA75258A7E0E.thunope it’s doing it for me too. Prediction: she’s releasing her music real soon. She keeps promising September and since there’s only 8 days left she probably gonna try and pull some edgy new look (like when Taylor Swift deleted all her posts and then began posting for reputation) except Taylor literally started posting about reputation over two months before its release, so idk what Dove is planning on releasing when she only has 8 days to do it??? Like you’re not Beyoncé you can’t just drop music without telling anyone and expect people to buy it. Seems like she’s going about this in a super weird way. Unless she starts posting again right now and releases a single by the 30th, I don’t know how this is good for her. I imagine it’ll be a single and an album release date. Her deleting everything is probably also a tactic so if she gets any sort of mainstream break out with her music, people won’t start looking back at her old posts and seeing how different she looks. Although that’s really not gonna make much a difference, this thread + so many photos exist as proof of her lies. 

Also I really hope she’s not even being considered for the Wicked movie, cause I love Wicked and if I have to see her playing Glinda then ughfhvgb. 🤮 it’s not even about me not liking her it’s juat thats she’s not a good actor - ESPECIALLY when she tries to take on roles that are iconic. When she was in clueless it was so bad she tried so hard to sound and act like Alicia Silverstone instead of making the character her own. I can’t even imagine how hard she’ll try to act like Kristin Chenoweth. And as much as I like Kristin Chenoweth the fact that she keeps endorsing Ariana and Dove to portray Elphaba and Glinda is so annoying. Ariana is a decent actress but I’m not gonna sit in a theater and watch green Ariana Grande and a Glinda who can’t even move her face. I can imagine them being asked to do a cover of For Good or something as a premotion (like how Demi covered Let It Go) but actually playing the characters? Nah. For movie adaptations of musicals they usually choose good actors with decent voices (or they autotune lol) and they choose big names to rake in the cash but they’re not gonna choose popstars with a bunch of plastic surgery and mediocre acting. 

Like she’s just so unlikable. Like forget the lying about the surgeries, it’s the lies about everything else that make it bad. Like there’s plenty of stuff you can’t say or do when working for Disney, but Dove’s costars were able to remain likable and genuine even if they couldn’t swear lol. And Dove’s already gotten away with so much that would’ve gotten other Disney stars in trouble like posting behind the scenes videos where you can here her and her costars swearing, and pictures of her hard nipples under a thin white tank top that she tries to pass off as female empowerment because she can’t just admit she wants a million twelve year olds to be jealous of how good she looks. Yet she’s still so ingenue... like if she just acted like herself instead of hiding behind an innocent little white blonde girl persona, she’s be so much more likeable. It’s so... ughh. And like I’ve said before I really try to ask myself if I’m jealous, but I’m just not. It just makes me mad to see such a brat being such a big influence on children, it’s like watching your high school bully get famous, just gross. But I literally don’t want to live her life at all, so it’s not jealousy, it’s just anger that she gets her way when she’s just so awful. She just gets to hide behind a fake woke persona while doing absolutely nothing. Like I would honestly like her more if she just stopped pretending and started acting like a spoiled rich bitch lmao 

Go off honey.👏🏻

Posted

She deleted the link to The Cameron Boyce Foundation out of her bio and replaced it with the link to her crappy Coldplay cover. I mean.... I didn’t expect his foundation’s link to be in her bio forever but I think it’s a bit too soon to delete it, no? And to replace it with a link to a YouTube cover!? Maybe if she released an original music video or something along those lines I could get with that but for a random backyard cover... sis, this ain’t it. Considering she was so close to him it seems utterly disgusting for her to replace the link so quickly. I guess her covers didn’t bring in as many views as she hoped and she’s willing to do whatever she can do get more popular. She’s horrible. Cameron deserves more. 

Posted

I bet she's trying to "reinvent" herself for her new career like Taylor Swift did. But I'm surprised she can even do that since all her posts were basically sponsored and promotion of projects like Disney and Broadway. It'll interesting to see her first post if that is the case, but I still think it's a dumb move for her regardless. She's trying to create buzz but I think she forgets that her whole hype is because of her Instagram posts. Lol, what if she's only doing this so people can't keep calling her out on her constantly changing face! With all her old photos. 

Posted (edited)

The fake line in her bottom lip looks so fucking bad and deformed omg, wanting bigger lips is fine, whatever, but stop trying to imitate very distinctive facial features that not a huge amount of people have, it is NEVER going to look natural or good!!!!

Also yeah, she def deleted everything on her account as some kind of "hype blackout" before releasing something, but girl............. you are nowhere near famous enough to pull that lmao

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 10.54.45 pm.png

Edited by bambino.bb

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OymX9BNIy78

Unrelated to previous posts: at about the 3:30 mark (i guess watch from a bit earlier for context) she tells this hungarian youtuber that her family is of hungarian descent. Has anyone else noticed that she constantly changes her ancestry based on who she's talking to lol?? I DISTINCTLY remember a short video where she met an Austrian guy backstage at a play (I think it must have been Clueless) and said "omg I'm Austrian!" to him lol. And then for a while she was saying on Twitter quite often to fans that she was Russian. And then back in the day she was always speaking tiny bits of French and saying "I'm crazy French!" 

I genuinely think she has a problem with compulsive lying to appeal to whoever she's talking to, I'm not even trying to demonize her. Simple things like this (that all add up to be quite a red flag when you put all her tiny lies together lol) are things that I would love to see her reaction if anyone ever confronted her to her face.

Posted

Does anyone know who she unfollowed? She unfollowed over 100 people, I’m wondering if it was anyone significant or what. 

Posted

Not that I believe Dove, but Ryan always gave me such a weird vibe. Is he still with that Samantha girl? She seems like such a doll but he started seeing her like RIGHT after she turned 18. The whole thing was odd since it seemed that he was seeing that girls friend for a bit. That one poster a while back I believe said that they were both cheating on each other (and Thomas on his ex). Sounds like a bunch of shitty people.

They are. Just had a look at his Instagram and she's visiting him in New York. 

And I think I remember on Twitter he stated that he and that girl decided to just be friends and she proceeded to introduce him to Samantha after some fan asked him how they met.

And I'm actually going to sort of come to Dove's defense [even though it turned out she was cheating] but the only evidence about constant infidelity for both her and Ryan is a rumor from a blind item. So it's almost certainly not true. I wouldn't trust anything from those types of tabloids. If all the evidence about Dove being a cheater as well as Thomas on his ex came from that shit then I wouldn't believe a word of it. Of course in Dove and Thomas's case it turned out being unfaithful wasn't unknown but there's no evidence to suggest she was unfaithful to Ryan before and there's none to support any infidelity on Ryans part for now.

Then again you could be right. But a blind item isn't good enough evidence if you ask me. 

Now the blind item earlier on Sofia and Dove getting into a fight over who goes to the Oscars I am going to say the same of. Unless there is more evidence in favor of it.

Posted

She deleted the link to The Cameron Boyce Foundation out of her bio and replaced it with the link to her crappy Coldplay cover. I mean.... I didn’t expect his foundation’s link to be in her bio forever but I think it’s a bit too soon to delete it, no? And to replace it with a link to a YouTube cover!? Maybe if she released an original music video or something along those lines I could get with that but for a random backyard cover... sis, this ain’t it. Considering she was so close to him it seems utterly disgusting for her to replace the link so quickly. I guess her covers didn’t bring in as many views as she hoped and she’s willing to do whatever she can do get more popular. She’s horrible. Cameron deserves more. 

right? I didn’t want to say anything cause I wasn’t sure if I was being too judgy, but he literally died less than three months ago and not only has she removed the link from her bio but because she deleted all her old posts, you can’t see the video or other posts she made about Cameron. I wonder if she really deleted or if she archived them and they’ll come back eventually, but still seems super disrespectful- Booboo still has the link in his bio, as does Kenny Ortega. Sofia still has posts talking about and linking it. It just seems weird that Dove would erase every trace of it?? Like your friend died and his family started a foundation to honor him and you post about it for 5 seconds and delete it all??? I’m not expecting her to be sad forever but it seems disrespectful as fuck to just erase it all so soon. 

also : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWTsG_SIESc

in her video to Cameron where she reads the letter, am I the only one off put by a few things? Like there’s no doubt that she’s truly sad about it, but that little smile at the end is weird. It’s not even a sad smile, it’s one of her weird smiles she does in the videos where she’s literally just filming her face to show off. idk it’s off putting.

Posted

Trisha?

C01EB413-F6DC-4809-95F8-6B7220ADA820.thu

Wait, is this actually Dove or Trisha? I honestly can't tell. The resemblance now is scary. 

Posted

She's not even being considered for the wicked role, there's no way in hell she'll ever be given that role nor Ariana Grande, it's just Kristine throwing their names for whatever reason which i find annoying, neither Dove nor Ariana can act!! they're so horrible and i'm sure universal are looking to chose between people like Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried or Anna Kendrick and not some wannabes.

Posted

Trisha?

C01EB413-F6DC-4809-95F8-6B7220ADA820.thu

..... i genuinely can't tell if this is photoshopped or not.

Posted

..... i genuinely can't tell if this is photoshopped or not.

Honestly, we can never tell at this point. 

Dove just posted a bunch of lyrics (I’m assuming) on her story. And one of her fan accounts apparently found out she’s releasing something tomorrow. I have to say she’s leaving it very last minute. Why not space it out over the whole month? Why leave it to literally the last week of September?

EC9F7AF4-225E-4E07-AD0D-9449A8B10F26.jpeg

54BD79C2-4369-477F-815E-3524CD1A7E96.jpeg

4E0E9BD1-3C67-4F0C-81F0-CD3B59487884.jpeg

F45384BC-BC83-4E55-81F2-38188FFB0C3E.jpeg