• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2957 posts in this topic

Posted

The same day she released this latest cover her ex drops his second EP. am listening to that as well as Sofia Carson's Circle of Life cover instead.

Sure she would be professional knowing that lol. 

Posted

Okay tinfoil hat time: back in like 2014/15 when she first started teasing solo music, she and Ryan were dating. Her original solo music has still yet to appear, and now she's just releasing a bunch of covers. We know Ryan is a songwriter, so I wonder if he had a hand in writing any of that original music she teased years ago and after they broke up, he refused to allow her to release it? It's a stretch, I know, and I'm the furthest thing from a Dove WK but that original music did exist at some point in time. Any other people willing to put their tinfoil hats on with me for this one or nah??

Posted (edited)

Okay tinfoil hat time: back in like 2014/15 when she first started teasing solo music, she and Ryan were dating. Her original solo music has still yet to appear, and now she's just releasing a bunch of covers. We know Ryan is a songwriter, so I wonder if he had a hand in writing any of that original music she teased years ago and after they broke up, he refused to allow her to release it? It's a stretch, I know, and I'm the furthest thing from a Dove WK but that original music did exist at some point in time. Any other people willing to put their tinfoil hats on with me for this one or nah??

Pretty sure that if he had she would've blamed him for it. I mean fun fact for those who didn't know but when it came out he was to be in Wicked some of Dove's fans actually tried to petition for him to be removed...based on a rumor started by a comment Dove made.

I regret I have but one face to palm.

Edited by Robyn

Posted (edited)

Her covers just aren’t good, to put it bluntly. I was actually kinda looking forward to her original music, thinking maybe that will be the area she will breakthrough in (because we all know acting just ain’t for her). But seeing these bland covers that just don’t suit her voice or style... eh. It’s not making me excited for any new stuff, I don’t really like where it’s going... but I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Adding on in an edit: Also she said her original music will be out in September for sure. The month is almost over and we’ve got 2 crappy covers that no one asked for. Her fans are already on her for this. We can’t trust anything she says anyway because she’s been saying “original music coming soon” for years and it never happened. But when she said September this year I believed her because she actually gave a specific month instead of just saying “soon”. Well, she still has 10 more days left so let’s see what happens. :P

Edited by strawberrystarfish
Added on

Posted

Her covers just aren’t good, to put it bluntly. I was actually kinda looking forward to her original music, thinking maybe that will be the area she will breakthrough in (because we all know acting just ain’t for her). But seeing these bland covers that just don’t suit her voice or style... eh. It’s not making me excited for any new stuff, I don’t really like where it’s going... but I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Adding on in an edit: Also she said her original music will be out in September for sure. The month is almost over and we’ve got 2 crappy covers that no one asked for. Her fans are already on her for this. We can’t trust anything she says anyway because she’s been saying “original music coming soon” for years and it never happened. But when she said September this year I believed her because she actually gave a specific month instead of just saying “soon”. Well, she still has 10 more days left so let’s see what happens. :P

I don't think she lied this time around because she already shot a music video i guess, but i don't think her career will go anywhere, also side note how can anyone suggests her for the Wicked movie? girl can't even act in a disney channel they expect her to act good in a big budget musical film? gross! 

Posted

Pretty sure that if he had she would've blamed him for it. I mean fun fact for those who didn't know but when it came out he was to be in Wicked some of Dove's fans actually tried to petition for him to be removed...based on a rumor started by a comment Dove made.

I regret I have but one face to palm.

For real?  What a terrible person she is.  It wasn’t enough that she cheated on Ryan and broke off an engagement, she had to go and try to ruin his career too?  I loathe her.  She hides behind that botched innocent doll face but she is actually just a terrible person. 

Posted

For real?  What a terrible person she is.  It wasn’t enough that she cheated on Ryan and broke off an engagement, she had to go and try to ruin his career too?  I loathe her.  She hides behind that botched innocent doll face but she is actually just a terrible person. 

Yes she's pretty terrible and fake to be honest and anyone who knows how to analyse personalities can tell you that pretty quick! She tried to paint him as a bad guy and now all her 12 year old fans call him an abuser while she's the innocent one having the "boyfriend she deserves" now, karma will hit her though, it's already hitting her face pretty hard.

Posted

Oh God, I thought her lips looked atrocious in her first cover but HOLY MOLY ... Those closeups aren't doing her any favour. :darth:

Posted

Yeah I believe the hashtag was noonemournsmccartan. Could have been an opportunity for Dove to step in and rectify the situation or at the very least actually EXPLAIN what went down between her and Ryan and that her fans behavior was unacceptable. but apparently not. 

I am DEAD curious as to how she would respond in an interview if someone confronted her about his supposed terrible behavior and ask for specifics or questioned her about the cheating rumors or hell if Ryan finally has enough and releases a statement of his version of events. I am dying to know what would happen if she was backed into a corner like that.

Posted

Yeah I believe the hashtag was noonemournsmccartan. Could have been an opportunity for Dove to step in and rectify the situation or at the very least actually EXPLAIN what went down between her and Ryan and that her fans behavior was unacceptable. but apparently not. 

I am DEAD curious as to how she would respond in an interview if someone confronted her about his supposed terrible behavior and ask for specifics or questioned her about the cheating rumors or hell if Ryan finally has enough and releases a statement of his version of events. I am dying to know what would happen if she was backed into a corner like that.

I hope he does release something i don't get how he never defended himself, maybe he thought it's useless against such young bratty fans? Dove wouldn't step in for anything except blocking people telling her she looks plastic as hell.

Posted

That’s brutal.  Honestly it says a lot about his character and maturity level to just let it go and move on.  I always liked him, even more so now.  Karma needs to hurry up and put that girl in her place. 

Posted (edited)

Did dove delete all her posts or is it just my Instagram acting up?

p.s. also looks like she unfollowed a hundred people

98115FBD-C22C-4100-8ED0-127617216668.jpeg

Edited by sinclairdragon

Posted

I hope he does release something i don't get how he never defended himself, maybe he thought it's useless against such young bratty fans? Dove wouldn't step in for anything except blocking people telling her she looks plastic as hell.

I believe he's dismissing it as a bunch of gossip and rumors. Don't know how he and his new gf cope with people constantly yelling YOUR ABUSIVE! OR HE'S ABUSIVE! at them on social media a lot of the time.

Posted

I believe he's dismissing it as a bunch of gossip and rumors. Don't know how he and his new gf cope with people constantly yelling YOUR ABUSIVE! OR HE'S ABUSIVE! at them on social media a lot of the time.

Not that I believe Dove, but Ryan always gave me such a weird vibe. Is he still with that Samantha girl? She seems like such a doll but he started seeing her like RIGHT after she turned 18. The whole thing was odd since it seemed that he was seeing that girls friend for a bit. That one poster a while back I believe said that they were both cheating on each other (and Thomas on his ex). Sounds like a bunch of shitty people.

Posted

I found this video discussing how long fillers can last in the body:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoF_Ez27-L0

The general gist of it is that facial fillers can don't always disappear/get absorbed and can even migrate to different parts of the face and cause additional problems (i.e. tear trough fillers migrating downward and becoming puffy eyebags). With the rate Dove's going, the same thing is probably going to happen to her and she's going to get that weird, overfilled translucent skin.