• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1038 posts in this topic

Posted

god she's so pretty in that first pic. Dove what did you do! Tbh it's always felt to me like every year Dove sees someone else that she wants to look like so she adds those features on top of what she already had. Like having the dimples AND the buccal fat removal for that sculpted look. No one naturally has both

That is so true, i feel like she changes her surgeries based on who she wants to look like.

Dove has cheeks fillers because she wants to have a smile similair to this one in my opinion which is something Amanda Seyfried has naturally so you can't achieve it no matter how hard you try, she did have a perfect smile in descendants 1 though, she looked her best physically although i've never really seen Dove like a special beauty in hollywood.

wow1.jpg

Posted

I just went back to the slow burn video after watching her new cover(Hymn For The Weekend), and I noticed a lot of comments saying the song wasn't right for her or pointing out her messed up lips. naturally, there were some wks but i'm glad that not everyone is completely blind.

dove.PNG

dove2.PNG

dove3.PNG

dove4.PNG

Posted

That is so true, i feel like she changes her surgeries based on who she wants to look like.

Dove has cheeks fillers because she wants to have a smile similair to this one in my opinion which is something Amanda Seyfried has naturally so you can't achieve it no matter how hard you try, she did have a perfect smile in descendants 1 though, she looked her best physically although i've never really seen Dove like a special beauty in hollywood.

wow1.jpg

I agree, and she did have the perfect smile in D1. her face was sculpted, but not too much that she looked 'old'. but then she went overboard with fillers and got that horrible sunken witchy face

descendants-dove-cameron-interview.png

f85d0211dd9dc19977ffe2b1bd4d12ca.png