• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1920 posts in this topic

Posted

In my country her height is considered short honestly. It depends from place to place.

My guess is that in Hollywood and entertainment industry its considered short due to all those models (that need to be tall).

Im short, I never had any special feelings about it lol but I do know some girls that are proud of how short/tall they are, idk, its like when somebody likes color of their eyes or hair to them. Never really thought of it as big deal unless they use it to belittle others.

She is pretty with her fillers but she definitely didnt need them.

Posted

Is it possible that 5’2 is short in Hollywood? If she normally works with tall models and actors, at 5’2, she might feel short, or been told that she is short.

Dove follows some thinspo accounts, I worry she might have negative body image.

No. Actors and actresses are generally quite short, because it looks better on screen.

Posted

Her lip fillers are getting worse and worse. That didn't look this bad about a year ago. What happened? Did she change doctors or what? They looks disgusting and painful now *puke* they looked way better even just 6 months ago..

IMG_6733.PNG

Posted

I wish she would have embraced her natural lips more or have gone minimal with the lip fillers... They look so unnatural and unflattering at this point that it's just sad.

She actually looked cute as hell with smaller lips, but I believe the fact that her lips were in the "small and thin category", that made her incredibly insecure because the current Hollywood trend is women having full, plump lips and she didn't fit into this standard. Additionally, length-wise her mouth was already small, but attempting to make this small mouth look bigger by having her lips plumped is such a bad way to go... especially with the current results. :(

Posted

2AFABF92-229A-4C27-9A49-91AC84E28265.thuHol up is that her? Far left?? She’s unrecognizeable where did her full lips go .. hmm

She looks like Courtney Stodden in this picture. Keep that up, and you'll get dropped by Disney ASAP girl!

Posted

2AFABF92-229A-4C27-9A49-91AC84E28265.thuHol up is that her? Far left?? She’s unrecognizeable where did her full lips go .. hmm

maybe she’s just wearing a nude lipstick?

Posted

5’2 is not short in the slightest. Why is being short such a quirky trait for these people?

I first found her through twitter. I had no idea about her being on Disney until I saw this thread, but god her tweets are some of the most pretentious shit I’ve ever seen. 

Mh, I think it depends on the area. Where I live, 5'2 is actually considered very short.

She seems laughably fake imo, her fake deepness makes me cringe. However she appears to be super popular among teenage girls nowadays.

Posted

Anyone that wears a necklace with some sort of wording that describes them like "princess" or "queen" or even their own name is immediately annoying in my eyes :alpacafedup: She reminds me of simply_kenna, trying to make it known that she's a leprechaun because she's like what, 5'2? Like we get it. You're short. End of story. Moving on

Idk. She's probably a nice person irl but the way she presents herself seems really off in my opinion. 

Posted

idk yall im the same height as her and very rarely do i see people shorter than me, the average height in my country is 5'5" and i constantly get called shorty and struggle finding pants that fit properly where i dont have to roll them up or find jerseys that arent super long either. she's still pretty short and petite especially when shes standing next to people that are obviously quite a bit taller than her, like i get why you guys would be like oh shes not that short if most people around her were a similar height, but that doesnt seem like the case? like i get its kinda annoying that she constantly boasts about her 'smolness' but she is entitled to feeling short and small because she is short and small? thats like a girl thats 6' getting pissed because a girl thats 5'10" is complaining about being tall. im not white knighting at all, she's short. just because youre shorter doesnt mean she isnt short either :/ 

Posted

idk yall im the same height as her and very rarely do i see people shorter than me, the average height in my country is 5'5" and i constantly get called shorty and struggle finding pants that fit properly where i dont have to roll them up or find jerseys that arent super long either. she's still pretty short and petite especially when shes standing next to people that are obviously quite a bit taller than her, like i get why you guys would be like oh shes not that short if most people around her were a similar height, but that doesnt seem like the case? like i get its kinda annoying that she constantly boasts about her 'smolness' but she is entitled to feeling short and small because she is short and small? thats like a girl thats 6' getting pissed because a girl thats 5'10" is complaining about being tall. im not white knighting at all, she's short. just because youre shorter doesnt mean she isnt short either :/ 

I think what we're trying to say is that she goes out of her way to make herself seem like she's so abnormally short. As if someone shorter than her can't possibly exist, because she soooooo "short and smol" it's the fact that she's thinks she's so cute or special because she's 5'2. And any pic Ive personally seen of her with someone else she's like she same height as them. And yeah, she's wearing heels but so is the other person so she can't be like "oh I was wearing heels because if I weren't you wouldn't be able to see me because I'm so small hehe! Even if someone were to consider her short, she would be at the very top end of short if that makes sense. 

Posted

I think what we're trying to say is that she goes out of her way to make herself seem like she's so abnormally short. As if someone shorter than her can't possibly exist, because she soooooo "short and smol" it's the fact that she's thinks she's so cute or special because she's 5'2. And any pic Ive personally seen of her with someone else she's like she same height as them. And yeah, she's wearing heels but so is the other person so she can't be like "oh I was wearing heels because if I weren't you wouldn't be able to see me because I'm so small hehe! Even if someone were to consider her short, she would be at the very top end of short if that makes sense. 

I get what you're saying, I even said I know it's annoying that she boasts about it all the time. But what I was getting at is that some people on here sounded bitter as hell because they were shorter than her and feel more entitled to calling themselves short than other short people, I think around 5ft and 5ft2 is considered short even though it's pretty common, people shorter than that... 😕 there's not enough of them for them to be considered the norm of 'short', I wouldn't look at someone under 5ft and be like oh they're so short, I'd be like dayum. They're tiny. 

Posted

I get what you're saying, I even said I know it's annoying that she boasts about it all the time. But what I was getting at is that some people on here sounded bitter as hell because they were shorter than her and feel more entitled to calling themselves short than other short people, I think around 5ft and 5ft2 is considered short even though it's pretty common, people shorter than that... 😕 there's not enough of them for them to be considered the norm of 'short', I wouldn't look at someone under 5ft and be like oh they're so short, I'd be like dayum. They're tiny. 

Well I'm not bitter about it, but if a girl makes half of her personality about being super short and she's only 5'2, I'm going to call it out. 

She is short, but not exceptionally so. I think it's odd to be so hung up on something that isn't that special. But that's just my opinion. 

Posted

Well, as a general rule of thumb, you want to subtract about two or three inches off of whatever height an actor or actress says they are to get their real height. An actress claiming five two is probably closer to five foot even and an actor who claims five eight is probably closer to five five or five six.