• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1320 posts in this topic

Posted

Serious question.... does it hurt??? Like her face looks painful and uncomfortable. 

50554250-E47B-435D-961F-EE9D5C146870.thu

I don't think she cares about pain at this point, she had work done at a very young age, i blame her mother. 

Posted

I don't think she cares about pain at this point, she had work done at a very young age, i blame her mother. 

honestly, I blame Disney too. I know she got work done before that, but I think they might have pressured her (maybe not even intentionally) to look more 'beautiful' and she got addicted. 

Posted

honestly, I blame Disney too. I know she got work done before that, but I think they might have pressured her (maybe not even intentionally) to look more 'beautiful' and she got addicted. 

It would be weird if it was Disney's fault, i mean i've seen disney actresses before they looked pretty simple and never though they looked fake or too perfect for Dove to feel pressure, reason why i blame the mom is because it's obvious the mom was in on everything, she didn't care about changing her child's whole appearance before she even finishes puberty as long as she can benefit from it. Bonne is 100% an oppostunist.

Posted

It would be weird if it was Disney's fault, i mean i've seen disney actresses before they looked pretty simple and never though they looked fake or too perfect for Dove to feel pressure, reason why i blame the mom is because it's obvious the mom was in on everything, she didn't care about changing her child's whole appearance before she even finishes puberty as long as she can benefit from it. Bonne is 100% an oppostunist.

oh I see what you mean! yeah it does seem odd that bonnie supported dove getting so much surgery - at so young too. I wonder what will happen if dove's singing career flops

Posted

I agree. She actually looked so damn cute during her Liv and Maddie days (even if she'd already gotten her nose job+lip injections at that point, but what celebrity doesn't). I would say one of the "prettier" Disney stars, going off of a conventional standpoint. 

She completely went over the deep end with regards to PS. There's a reason why actors get really subtle work done; go too far and you've got a stiff face that isn't expressive at all, or have ruined your signature look (Jennifer Grey in the 80's, Renee Zellweger). 

Posted

I agree. She actually looked so damn cute during her Liv and Maddie days (even if she'd already gotten her nose job+lip injections at that point, but what celebrity doesn't). I would say one of the "prettier" Disney stars, going off of a conventional standpoint. 

She completely went over the deep end with regards to PS. There's a reason why actors get really subtle work done; go too far and you've got a stiff face that isn't expressive at all, or have ruined your signature look (Jennifer Grey in the 80's, Renee Zellweger). 

Honestly this. 

Dove went to far with all her plastic surgery and basically ruined her face. 

Posted

Serious question.... does it hurt??? Like her face looks painful and uncomfortable. 

It's funny that despite all the work she's had done to look like an IRL Disney princess, she ended up looking like an evil witch who stretched somebody else's skin on her skull. Lol, that constant Joker smile/sneer.

Posted

She has small eyes, she probably had a huge complex because of that aswell which explaines the eyelashes obsession and the eye lid lift she's had, she didn't have the typical perfect nose either but i think it gave her character and it was nice how it looked different it suited her face better than the current one, i believe her real nose was on shameless? i don't know if she already had one before that show because it looked long for me, She tried to have the same smile as Amanda Seyfried, based on her twitter she was obsessed with looking like her since 2012, which explaines the cheeks fillers and the dimple surgery because Amanda has that smile naturally where he cheeks just go up when she smiles she has a gorgeous smile, about the lips i understand why she got the injections she had barely no lips but i think it fits her aswell with the rest of her natural features, She should've stopped the injections in 2014/2015 they looked more or less natural.

Posted

Honestly the nose job + lip fillers + dimple implants made her look ethereally beautiful. I know people are all about natural beauty and whatnot these days but no use hiding from the truth, well done plastic surgery will make anyone look better. The cheek fillers were wholly unnecessary though and was a step in the wrong direction. 

Posted

Not to be out of topic, but when is she releasing her music tho

Posted (edited)

To be honest, Sofia is the breakout star of Descendants. The more famous she gets the less the focus is on Dove. Either that or Sofia has a better agent.

But Sofia was an unknown when she came onto Descendants now she's got films booked [honestly can't wait for Feel the Beat] and a starring tv role and a growing music career with collaborations all over the frigging place and now she's not only doing stuff for UNICEF but now she's a freaking ambassador for the Latin GRAMMY Cultural Foundation. If anyone has a shot at being the next Ariana then it's her. She's performed the national frigging anthem for Christ's sake.

China is also a really good example [she's starting a production company fcol] and judging by the fan reaction Sarah Jeffery is going straight to the top after Descendants 3 [which I am completely fine with. LOVE Queen of Mean]

And for Dove let's see..a couple of voiceover roles, a very short run at the LA Opera [which is impressive don't get me wrong but given her track record I won't be surprised if she misses performances even then] and then an attempt at a music career that has already been delayed several times.

Edited by Robyn

Posted

To be honest, Sofia is the breakout star of Descendants. The more famous she gets the less the focus is on Dove. Either that or Sofia has a better agent.

But Sofia was an unknown when she came onto Descendants now she's got films booked [honestly can't wait for Feel the Beat] and a starring tv role and a growing music career with collaborations all over the frigging place and now she's not only doing stuff for UNICEF but now she's a freaking ambassador for the Latin GRAMMY Cultural Foundation. If anyone has a shot at being the next Ariana then it's her. She's performed the national frigging anthem for Christ's sake.

China is also a really good example [she's starting a production company fcol] and judging by the fan reaction Sarah Jeffery is going straight to the top after Descendants 3 [which I am completely fine with. LOVE Queen of Mean]

And for Dove let's see..a couple of voiceover roles, a very short run at the LA Opera [which is impressive don't get me wrong but given her track record I won't be surprised if she misses performances even then] and then an attempt at a music career that has already been delayed several times.

I was surprised to find out that Sofia was the one with the biggest net worth out of all the cast of Descendants because as you said it was her first "major" role ever! She does have charisma though and a charming personality along with decent talent and a unique beauty, I actually like Sofia a lot she seems like the opposite of Dove.

Posted (edited)

I can't believe she's younger than me.. and then I look at photos like this. wow she looks at least 30, sis botched her face

Capture6.PNG

Edited by sinclairdragon

Posted

I can't believe she's younger than me.. and then I look at photos like this. wow she looks at least 30, sis botched her face

Capture6.PNG

Some more pics of her recent and increasingly botched face...

C0980776-C725-476D-8AA9-0FA25E585CCF.thu7859EC63-A4EA-4051-A8B0-21237567C749.thu9AF316CA-81CD-455C-88ED-6772A43984AB.thu

Like this ain’t even cute anymore. She looks like a witch in the first picture. In the second you can see how swollen and puffy her face is from all the filler. The third pic... I have no idea if she photoshopped it, but it just looks uncanny as hell. And these are pics she posted on her own, which means she somehow thought she actually looked good in them. 

She’s also been mentioning all the “negativity” she’s been getting... like girl, sit the fuck down. If she was honest about all the surgeries, put even a fraction of work into her personality and image, and stopped focusing on how she physically looks, maybe people would actually genuinely like her and she could build a fanbase that isn’t 13 year olds. 

Posted

She looks like a 30 year old who's going through a quarter-life crisis so they dyed their hair pink and got a tattoo on the spur to feel young again. I know so many women at work who pulled this shit, but they all look younger than dove and less ridiculous. :anime:

As someone who had pink hair in HS, it's not for everyone. It just looks weird if your complexion is fake spray tan-orange and you look old as hell. It's a very young and fun color to rock. I think that hair aged Dove up tbh. I notice how old she looks even more now. 

Just look at the difference between Dove having pink hair a few years back at coachella vs now. It's like she aged a decade and went from a cute, pixie/fairy girl to someone's divorced rich ex-wife who's holding the dog hostage from her ex husband in Beverly Hills out of sheer spite.  

dove-cameron-pink-hair-thoughts.jpg