• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

3308 posts in this topic

Posted

That split looks like she has a mini butt for a bottom lip.

yes! Isn’t split lip something happens when you get punched in the face/mouth? lol

Posted

yes! Isn’t split lip something happens when you get punched in the face/mouth? lol

Yes it's what it looks like on Dove, but i do get what she was trying to pull, it's a beauty trend, girls like having the bottom lip looking like the shape of a heart, like someone else mentioned it what Angelina Jolie has naturally. sad thing is that Dove looked as perfect as she could've been in that video she did with her theme song for Liv and Maddie, "better in streo" but of course someone as vain as her wasn't satisfied.

Posted

In that 2013 she already had like a little line in the mid of her lips (I guess a natural one) but what she has now its horrible!! looks like a saugage split in 2.

Posted

does it annoy anyone else how she keeps retweeting all the articles and tweets praising her singing? like I get one or maybe two but her current feed is 5 articles and a bunch of fan tweets too. ugh, she's so full of herself

Posted

I'm biased because I love Kasey Musgraves but y'all... that was not a good cover. Yikes.

Posted

In that 2013 she already had like a little line in the mid of her lips (I guess a natural one) but what she has now its horrible!! looks like a saugage split in 2.

OH NO!!! lol her lip was NOT natural in 2013 at all, she had a subtle, successful lip injection procedure, her natural lips are barely existent, so she has no line at all.

Posted

Wow. Also, from that video and another interview one recently, it's clear she's gotten a few rounds of forehead botox too. Which is 1. so strange, you are literally 23 years old, completely unnecessary, and 2. it's gotten out of hand already, her forehead literally doesn't move at all. And yeah the lips just look deformed now. There are actually many many girls with believable and well-done lip fillers, idk why Dove took it so far and absolutely ruined her mouth. Also any respectable and educated lip injectionist would never agree to overfilling and deforming like that. I know firsthand, I've gotten subtle fillers before and spoke a lot to the injectionist! Anyway, a bit sad really :( she must have the most warped and unrealistic perception of her face.

Posted

Maybe it's just me but it sounds like she was going to yawn throughout that song she was covering

Posted

Botox in her forehead, awful fillers in her lips and cheeks, an absolutely freaky nose job...

I feel bad for her. She looks decades older than she's supposed to be and her plastic surgeon clearly didn't stop her when she needed to. She's unfortunately gone the Kylie Jenner route where her face only looks good in IG photos. This is what happens when you don't accentuate your features with PS, and rather try to build a completely new face on top of it. 

Posted

Maybe it's just me but it sounds like she was going to yawn throughout that song she was covering

Yeah! I didn't like her expressions and the way she was posing through the whole video, trying to be artistic she probably thinks she looks like a piece of art too. lol

Posted

Quick Test! Don't think!

(expand the spoiler, and within 2 seconds, pick out which one is Dove! (go with your gut! pick fast! Choose in 2 seconds, OR LESS!)

1.... 2... 3... GO!

16873254.thumb.jpg.5fa78d7a94cc15c946c09

Did you get it right?

Posted

Quick Test! Don't think!

(expand the spoiler, and within 2 seconds, pick out which one is Dove! (go with your gut! pick fast! Choose in 2 seconds, OR LESS!)

1.... 2... 3... GO!

Hidden Content

Did you get it right?

why are there two identical photos under the cut? 😜

Posted

I was really hoping there was going to be at least ONE snarky comment on that video about her botched face but guess not ://

Posted

I think it's pretty confirmed that her followers are bought on insta. 30mil followers yet her new song on YouTube only has 200k views :ph34r:

Posted

I was really hoping there was going to be at least ONE snarky comment on that video about her botched face but guess not ://

There won't be because it's mostly her fans/subscribers, she usually gets called out on videos where people have no idea who she is, for instance those family feuds videos comments are full of people saying she looks messed up.

I think it's pretty confirmed that her followers are bought on insta. 30mil followers yet her new song on YouTube only has 200k views :ph34r:

It definitely is, i've said it many times before, Dove isn't that popular, she can't gather a fanbase and i don't think she will because she has nothing special to offer at all, she looks like any other girls in LA, she has a generic voice (nothing we haven't heard before), her acting is pretty horrible sometimes, I'm surprised though as to why she doesn't buy twitter followers and youtube views aswell but as someone else mentioned here she must  be broke with all the ones she brought on instagram.