• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2929 posts in this topic

Posted

I am curious to see how her debut in music will sound post-disney. She posted ig pictures of her music video shoot and it was sooooo sexualized. She's giving me blonde ariana grande teas. 

She's entirely switching up her image. Pink hair, finger tattoos, new piercings, more sexualized image, ig baddie af. 

Posted

I am curious to see how her debut in music will sound post-disney. She posted ig pictures of her music video shoot and it was sooooo sexualized. She's giving me blonde ariana grande teas. 

She's entirely switching up her image. Pink hair, finger tattoos, new piercings, more sexualized image, ig baddie af. 

She can sexualise it all she wants, she doesn't have the charisma to pull off a successful singing career, i don't see her taking off at all, she's been working at disney for many years now and she never achieved the same level of fame Miley, Selena or Hilary Duff were able to achieve.

Posted

Big yikes. I keep thinking her face can’t get worse and then I see a new photo. 

84F572B8-E8F8-40AD-B95C-DB252ACCD3BB.thu

What happened to her lips...... was it like this a month ago?! 😨

Posted

Do y'all think she's actually going to release music this time? I'm still not convinced it's gonna happen

Posted

have you all watch D3? i think its hilarious whenever they use the past movies to serve as flashbacks and you can clearly see how different her face looks. 

Nah, for one, ik disney only made that movie to ruin Ever After High so I only watched it if I was around my little cousin, as well as, Mal is just a marysue. 

But like, they did Dove dirty with those flashbacks if that's the case because oof, why would you even want that to be shown?

Posted

I’m sorry but that pic of her is scary like that tooth showing isn’t cute at all lol. I got flashbacks to that one episode of spongebob where squidward lost a toenail and I don’t even know why. But I would say that’s a really bad thing. Her lips look horribly injured and painful 

it's chewing gum hehe

Posted

I am impressed that she can still somehow enunciate words. Her face is so stiff, it looks very difficult to move. 

Posted

I never realized how bad that lower lip was until I watched it in motion.... no one's lip be naturally like that.

Posted

Oh my gosh! The bottom lip is a nightmare. I was so scared when she bit down on it. It seems so painful. 

Also, you can really tell something is off from her side profile.

Posted

what is the purpose of that line? It looks like you split your lip girl

The inspiration of the "split lip" came from Angelina Jolie. She has naturally full bottom lips with a slight split (line) in the middle. This was considered sexy, so a lot of people started imitating it. I believe that is what Dove is also aiming for but went too far and failed. 

Posted

That split looks like she has a mini butt for a bottom lip.