• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1303 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah, I remember in 2017 how she kept promoting her new song (Talks About, I think?). she changed record labels im pretty sure.

How long can it take to release one damn song...

Posted

So according to IG Audit, only 68% (about 20 million) of her followers are real. That sounds much more accurate than 30 million.

Capture.PNG

Idk, I just checked my own account to see how accurate this would be and it said of my own 300 followers only 67% are real. I'm not sure of the truthfulness of IG Audit, and even if it is accurate, it doesn't mean I bought my followers.

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks she lied about the emotionally abusive fiance? she hasn't exactly gone into detail about what supposedly happened yet brings it up a helluva lot after nearly three years.

Also, this vid was released after the breakup...He seems really worn down and upset towards the end [presumably because he found out about Thomas?] Just who was the affected one here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq9ZdQeCU_0

I’ve always had a really bad/off feeling about Ryan too, though. He dating some barely legal girl that was (seemingly) friends with the girl he was seeing just before her. I think Dove and Ryan’s relationship was probably shit because both of them are shitty. 

Posted

Idk, I just checked my own account to see how accurate this would be and it said of my own 300 followers only 67% are real. I'm not sure of the truthfulness of IG Audit, and even if it is accurate, it doesn't mean I bought my followers.

bot accounts aren't always bought (heh, bought..bot...). i get them all the time and i'm a nobody who wouldn't bother buying hahaha. it happens. idk if its as high as 33%, but it does happen 

Posted

bot accounts aren't always bought (heh, bought..bot...). i get them all the time and i'm a nobody who wouldn't bother buying hahaha. it happens. idk if its as high as 33%, but it does happen 

True it does happen to me too!! it comes and goes.

Posted

Oh gosh, she used to look like a porcelain doll back in the first movie. It is so scary seeing her face transitioned to this. Really hope she stops whatever she is doing and just let nature takes its course. It probably won't be as good as it should have been. At the very least it wouldn't worsen the situation.

Did anyone else read the interview?

https://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/a28538868/dove-cameron-descendants-disney/

[warning - bring a bucket]

Posted

Did anyone else read the interview?

https://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/a28538868/dove-cameron-descendants-disney/

[warning - bring a bucket]

It’s gross that she completely changed the timeline of her and Ryan’s engagement and break up.  They got engaged just before she started filming Descendants 2, and they broke up shortly after filming completed.  We all (or most in this thread) already know she was cheating on Ryan with Thomas.  Which is proven even more with her stories of her and Thomas getting matching tattoos two weeks after meeting, and him expressing his love for her after just one week of meeting.  She was still with Ryan when pictures of the two of them (Dove & Thomas) emerged.  In that interview she claims Ryan and her broke things off during the first Descendants movie.  She’s a liar.  Why do more people and fans not see through all of this.

Posted

It’s gross that she completely changed the timeline of her and Ryan’s engagement and break up.  They got engaged just before she started filming Descendants 2, and they broke up shortly after filming completed.  We all (or most in this thread) already know she was cheating on Ryan with Thomas.  Which is proven even more with her stories of her and Thomas getting matching tattoos two weeks after meeting, and him expressing his love for her after just one week of meeting.  She was still with Ryan when pictures of the two of them (Dove & Thomas) emerged.  In that interview she claims Ryan and her broke things off during the first Descendants movie.  She’s a liar.  Why do more people and fans not see through all of this.

Sadly her "fans" are very very young people, easily manipulated and controlled by "perfect" role models like "Dove", we all know she's a liar though and she's so stupid that she doesn't even realise she's contradicting herself all the time with her stories, She was still with Ryan when she was filming Descendants 2 and we saw them together in pictures and interviews, when people started calling her out on it after the break up she quickly pushed him under the bus saying he was "terrible" to her, she's someone who needs a guy to worship her 24/7 i guess and tell her how barbie look like she is, she's so disgusting honestly can't deal with her crap and how she promotes her relationship as "perfect" she did same thing with Ryan and now she's doing it with Thomas, sometimes i think i should comment on her mother's instagram page to teach her some stuff about parenting, not to mention Dove is giving the image to young girls that they all need to look like a blow up doll and since they're young and naive they can't tell she had work done so they think she actually looks like that.

Posted

Sadly her "fans" are very very young people, easily manipulated and controlled by "perfect" role models like "Dove", we all know she's a liar though and she's so stupid that she doesn't even realise she's contradicting herself all the time with her stories, She was still with Ryan when she was filming Descendants 2 and we saw them together in pictures and interviews, when people started calling her out on it after the break up she quickly pushed him under the bus saying he was "terrible" to her, she's someone who needs a guy to worship her 24/7 i guess and tell her how barbie look like she is, she's so disgusting honestly can't deal with her crap and how she promotes her relationship as "perfect" she did same thing with Ryan and now she's doing it with Thomas, sometimes i think i should comment on her mother's instagram page to teach her some stuff about parenting, not to mention Dove is giving the image to young girls that they all need to look like a blow up doll and since they're young and naive they can't tell she had work done so they think she actually looks like that.

Wait people called her out on that? All I heard about that was people freaking out about what she said about Ryan.

Posted

Big yikes. I keep thinking her face can’t get worse and then I see a new photo. 

84F572B8-E8F8-40AD-B95C-DB252ACCD3BB.thu

Posted

Big yikes. I keep thinking her face can’t get worse and then I see a new photo. 

84F572B8-E8F8-40AD-B95C-DB252ACCD3BB.thu

yikes looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein 

Posted

I've always wondered something about lips injections, after you stop using them do the lips have a chance to go back to normal or they're damaged forever? Dove obviously is using them regularily since she can't survive with her normal very small lips, by the way if y'all want to see Dove looking cute even after she had some subtle work done go see her in a movie called "barely Lethal".

Posted

have you all watch D3? i think its hilarious whenever they use the past movies to serve as flashbacks and you can clearly see how different her face looks. 

Posted

have you all watch D3? i think its hilarious whenever they use the past movies to serve as flashbacks and you can clearly see how different her face looks. 

Lmaooo yes, she doesn't even look like the same person when you compare how she looked in D1 and D3. 

Posted

I’m sorry but that pic of her is scary like that tooth showing isn’t cute at all lol. I got flashbacks to that one episode of spongebob where squidward lost a toenail and I don’t even know why. But I would say that’s a really bad thing. Her lips look horribly injured and painful