• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2458 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah man, I forget who said it in this thread but Mal always looking different in the movies, it was confirmed in the first movie Mal dyes her hair (oh no split ends!!) and in the second movie her hair was redone by a younger girl from the Isle, but who knows, maybe Disney predicted she would quite literally alter her appearance regardless and made sure to have some cover up :haiplz:

Posted

So, Cameron Boyce passed away on his sleep as you all may know, I think we shouldnt comment in this and Sofia's thread for respect, since they were friends.

I agree. This might sound dumb but his death has been really affecting me all day. He was my age and it’s just been making me second guess this whole thread and how I’ve contributed to it. I know this just happened, but looking ahead there’s no right time to begin commenting on this thread again. It just seems wrong, like there’s no “correct” grieving period to give to his friends before we were to start commenting on this thread again if that makes sense. Like I’m honestly, genuinely sorry for the things I’ve said on here and I’m not sure if I’ll be back. This has all made me very sad and all I can do is just extend my condolences to his friends and family and leave it at that for now. 

Rest In Peace, Cameron. 

Posted

I agree. This might sound dumb but his death has been really affecting me all day. He was my age and it’s just been making me second guess this whole thread and how I’ve contributed to it. I know this just happened, but looking ahead there’s no right time to begin commenting on this thread again. It just seems wrong, like there’s no “correct” grieving period to give to his friends before we were to start commenting on this thread again if that makes sense. Like I’m honestly, genuinely sorry for the things I’ve said on here and I’m not sure if I’ll be back. This has all made me very sad and all I can do is just extend my condolences to his friends and family and leave it at that for now. 

Rest In Peace, Cameron. 

I agree tbh, probably by Descendants 3 press conference they would feel even worse cause...he should be there but he won't. It just sounds bad to comment here for the next two months.

Posted

am i tripping or she photoshops her eyes even further on her face? i always found that unpleasant in her appearance

Posted

I found these fan arts of dove. Is it just me, or do they look a bit like her pre-ps self?

3A1999DC-D2DE-4010-8F4E-BA4C1F634C53.jpeg

13D84D39-FF31-4D96-8089-BD2FE37C62B0.jpeg

Posted

Guys I know it’s not a rule or anything and you’re free to do whatever you want, but if you didn’t hear Cameron Boyce (one of Dove’s costars in Descendants) died recently. arinbunny has suggested we not comment on Dove’s or Sofia’s threads for the time being, out of respect for their loss.

Posted

Just thought I'd post an update, Disney decided to cancel the premiere of Descendants 3 in honour of Cameron's death and are now donating the money towards one of the charities Cameron worked on.

descendantspremiere.PNG

Posted

Good for Disney. It'll be just so wrong if they made the cast walk the carpet after Cam's death. Does anyone know if they also delayed releasing the film? I assume they did?

They will probably add a little thing dedicated to Cameron when they do release it sometime later, in honor of him. 

Posted

Good for Disney. It'll be just so wrong if they made the cast walk the carpet after Cam's death. Does anyone know if they also delayed releasing the film? I assume they did?

They will probably add a little thing dedicated to Cameron when they do release it sometime later, in honor of him. 

Idk if they're delaying the film but it has been announced that Disney received Cameron's parents' permission to dedicate the film in his honor so I'm positive there's going to be at least a tag added to the film remembering him.

Posted

This is the post a lot of people have been calling her out for her surgeries and this is the one i got blocked on! i made a reply and didn't even make a proper comment and found myself blocked, it was scary because she managed to find my comment among all the others! https://www.instagram.com/p/BziFGJMHZij/

Posted

The only time I actually had a problem with Dove was when she was casted as Cher for Clueless: The Musical. It's just that "Ugh, as if" sounded just, wrong? All in all, it seemed like she was trying, and from looking at everything else in the trailer, she probably will have to save the show from it's terrible choreography.

Posted (edited)

She posted this on her insta and while I've never heard of Kenny Ortega doing anything wrong like I have with Nickelodeon's Dan Schneider, it always makes me super uncomfortable how intimately he  seems to hold onto his female actresses. His hand is wrapped too far around that one girl and too close to her breast, IMO. Reminds me of that one clip where he grabbed Dove by the hips and literally yanked her into him during a tv promo. Again, maybe he's not doing anything intentional or predatory - I think he identifies as openly  gay - but it gives me creep vibes nonetheless.

Edited by Phaedra

Posted

She posted this on her insta and while I've never heard of Kenny Ortega doing anything wrong like I have with Nickelodeon's Dan Schneider, it always makes me super uncomfortable how intimately he  seems to hold onto his female actresses. His hand is wrapped too far around that one girl and too close to her breast, IMO. Reminds me of that one clip where he grabbed Dove by the hips and literally yanked her into him during a tv promo. Again, maybe he's not doing anything intentional or predatory - I think he identifies as openly  gay - but it gives me creep vibes nonetheless.

I'm not disagreeing but that other girl is Cameron's sister so maybe he's just trying to be closer and supportive around her? I don't doubt that the way he acts around Dove sometimes makes me uncomfortable and that his hand is way to high on Cameron's sister I don't get good vibes from him but in their current situation maybe he's just trying his best to be supportive

Posted

I can’t believe they had a public appearance right after the poor guys death.... props to them for looking so composed.  I think I’d be crying!