• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1041 posts in this topic

Posted

1DD2780E-9634-4C7E-A964-46A3FAF91E9B.thuthis face that she does triggers me so much lmfao. pls stop u do not look kawaii you are just accentuating your botched, botox face :|

Omg I know. Also, Dove, you're 23..... Maybe let go of this weird fixation on trying to look like a child and constantly talking about it lol

cringe

IMG_6517.PNG

Posted

I actually thought that girl was Dove for a sec lol Probably would look like that if she lets the cheek fillers go away

Posted

The thing is also like....... I actually personally feel that if people really don't want to tell anyone about having work done, fine, that's your choice. Maybe you're super sensitive about it. BUT you can't outwardly and loudly say things that imply you're all natural or DENY it! Like, Dove, girl you should have just not replied to this comment at all, instead of trying to make shit up about moisturizing being the whole reason you look the way you look. Like just say nothing!

Also, I'm sure this has probably been touched on before but, why does she reply to compliments like this lmao??? I'm sure she probably thinks she's being sarcastic and on the nose but it's just SO off-putting and gross

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

the thing is; and this is only my opinion as someone who grew up with self-esteem issues, if you're any form of idol whether that's an actor/actress, a singer, even an influencer (I went far with this but still someone looks up to them) then I believe it's your duty to be honest with your fans. Young girls and boys most likely look up to you, and see this pretty girl and think "man I will never be naturally beautiful like her" well that's because it's not ALL nature. This makes kids have self-esteem issues from young age. So I DO think people should be open about it:/

Posted (edited)

So I was watching John wick chapter 3 and the new trailer for the film Anna came on. I went at a time where A lot of families went and I swore I heard about 6 young girls think the character played by Sasha Luss was dove. Do you guys happen to see a resemblance? I personally don't but maybe this is what dove is trying to achieve through all the botched surgeries 

EB932219-20CF-418F-AABA-2FB3461C7AD4.jpeg

36CFE903-64F3-4BC3-9DBA-56EEA90324BC.jpeg

FC9FD776-1F49-470B-9C1A-19026E19C3F5.png

she doesn't look like the top photograph but I can see how some people might think it's Dove on the poster.  honestly though, dove's face changes so often I'm not surprised she would get mistaken for other celebs who look nothing like her beyond their coloring

Edited by Phaedra

Posted

Dove got another nose job in early April of this year. It wasn't filler or anything else. 

Posted

She posted this on twitter... what do y'all think?

13.PNG

Some new pics from LITP just came out.

Can I just say she looks horrible.

15.jpg

Like.

14.PNG

She needs to stop the cheek fillers at least, she is looking so old with them. 

I like her voice so I hope her songs are at least okay lol

Posted

She needs to stop the cheek fillers at least, she is looking so old with them. 

I like her voice so I hope her songs are at least okay lol

Her eyes look weird too.. one of them is open more

Posted

Her eyes look weird too.. one of them is open more

Probably cause the fillers wont let her open one of them more, she needs to fix it assap.

Posted (edited)

She posted this on twitter... what do y'all think?

13.PNG

Some new pics from LITP just came out.

Can I just say she looks horrible.

15.jpg

Like.

14.PNG

lmao she looks the same age as 60 year old renee fleming

Edited by tessabean

Posted (edited)

15.jpg

Like.

14.PNG

I'm telling ya'll: she'd be perfect for the role of a younger, naive, new housewife (and new mother) in desperate housewives. that chick in her early 30s starting her family in the suburbs with a "perfect" hubby and rainbow dreams who just never knows what's going on

Edited by mickey
I just had to emphasize the fact that her character would be dimwitted as fuck (because at least in that picture, she really does look like a dumbass)

Posted

15.jpg

Like.

14.PNG

Damn she needs to stop with the fillers. 

it makes her look like a struggling older actress trying to stay relevant. 

When that's not suppose to happen until another 5 more years. 

Posted (edited)

Her latest Instagram post was another #couplegoals type of post where she brags about Thomas and it got me wondering about their timeline, mostly cause I'm always suspicious of couples that seem like they're trying too hard to look cute. Like how long did they know each other before they started hooking up and exactly how quickly did their relationship move?

I know D2 began filming around September 2017 but who knows how long the cast had known each other before then. Dove broke up with Ryan in October and by December and January, they were sharing intimate pictures on Instagram together.

It just sounds to me like they might have one of those emotionally intense relationships with a lot of passion but Dove also brings/invites a lot of drama, considering the kind of things her ex described in his EP lyrics - although he seems like a terrible person himself. 

Edited by Phaedra

Posted

Her latest Instagram post was another #couplegoals type of post where she brags about Thomas and it got me wondering about their timeline, mostly cause I'm always suspicious of couples that seem like they're trying too hard to look cute. Like how long did they know each other before they started hooking up and exactly how quickly did their relationship move?

I know D2 began filming around September 2017 but who knows how long the cast had known each other before then. Dove broke up with Ryan in October and by December and January, they were sharing intimate pictures on Instagram together.

It just sounds to me like they might have one of those emotionally intense relationships with a lot of passion but Dove also brings/invites a lot of drama, considering the kind of things her ex described in his EP lyrics - although he seems like a terrible person himself. 

Someone who worked on descendants spilled a while ago that she and thomas both cheated on their significant others on the set of descendants 2. 

She sounds like hell to be with from ryan's songs but obviously that's only one side of the story. Her and thomas seem fake af to me. Her constant need to be "relationship goals" is gross and dilutes their relationship imo. 

Posted (edited)

Her constant need to be "relationship goals" is gross and dilutes their relationship imo. 

agreed. He's just as bad. He doesn't post as much as she does but I mean...just last month he posted this. I eye-rolled so hard. Personally speaking, I feel my own marriage is wonderful but if my husband tweeted that looking at me makes him *cry*, I'd be like "wtf is wrong with you?" It's so melodramatic and cheesy that it looks like they're trying to hide something. 

20190615_080300.png

Edited by Phaedra
Fixed autocorrect mistakes