• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2478 posts in this topic

Posted

I can see the brow lift, maybe Botox though? I heard you can lift brows with Botox as well.  She does look older because of the cheeks for sure but I can’t say why.  Isn’t it that big cheeks make you look younger? For me, it really is the fake tan that’s making her look old... really, if she went back to her natural skin tone and less harsh hair colour I think she’d look a LOT younger.  It’s def true of many celebrities with and without fake tan.  I used to  use it all the time until I saw how it made my face skin look in pictures.  She’s doing the much more heavy Instagram style makeup now compared to how she used to (less, more fresh).  Does anyone else see that? 

Posted (edited)

I can see the brow lift, maybe Botox though? I heard you can lift brows with Botox as well.  She does look older because of the cheeks for sure but I can’t say why.  Isn’t it that big cheeks make you look younger? 

It's not the big cheeks it's because the filler leaves all these harsh lines in her face and makes her look older. 

Like this

amal4.PNG

Edited by sinclairdragon

Posted

Oh I totally didn't know a brow lift can correct for for hooded eyes wow. 

Don't you need recovery time with bandages on your nose and presumably other places after plastic surgery? When does she find the time to hide all that? Not that I'm doubting she's had the surgeries at all, I'm genuinely impressed at how much work she's had done and still post her face like every day on instagram...maybe she takes content beforehand? Also, don't nose jobs mess with your breathing and therefore your singing?...

Idk I feel like she definitely has some sort of eating thing. I 100% believe the dangerous diet pills thing someone posted about way back. My body is the same as hers, where my midsection is small but I carry all my weight in my legs too and it's just incredibly hard/I want to say impossible to shed the fat there (although I've never gone to any nonhealthy extremes to try, but I have tried) It's just a genetics thing. She can starve herself all she wants but her body just won't respond. I'm surprised she hasn't liposuctioned her legs or anything, especially since she clearly isn't adverse to risks considering her face.

oh I'm not saying she doesn't have an ED; I'm just saying she's in a healthy weight. even if you carry your weight on your legs, when you're underweight, it's going to be noticeable as it is with any body type. and what bothers me about her is that it almos seems like she tries to worry people considering she has already opened up about her ED and continues to post pictures/videos that make her seem underweight because she focuses on her mid section/photoshops

Posted

Oh I totally didn't know a brow lift can correct for for hooded eyes wow. 

Don't you need recovery time with bandages on your nose and presumably other places after plastic surgery? When does she find the time to hide all that? Not that I'm doubting she's had the surgeries at all, I'm genuinely impressed at how much work she's had done and still post her face like every day on instagram...maybe she takes content beforehand? Also, don't nose jobs mess with your breathing and therefore your singing?...

Yeah it does cause it lifts the brow, so the hooded skin is lifted too (you can try with ur fingers, you will see) and probably cause she is getting fillers rather than surgery, dunno

Posted (edited)

Yeah it does cause it lifts the brow, so the hooded skin is lifted too (you can try with ur fingers, you will see) and probably cause she is getting fillers rather than surgery, dunno

She could also be getting filler in her nose. TheGabbieShow had gotten filler in her nose (there's a video on YouTube about it. It's a little cringe but you can get the idea) and a lot of celebrities have been doing that recently (or I just began noticing lol). Instead of getting an invasive surgery, some filler can do the trick. Maybe that's why you can't see Dove's cartilage bumps. 

side note- I watch Botched and cartilage bumps mean the nose has split and their nose can collapse because there's no structure or foundation (i don't kno the right terminology). Hopefully she did get it redone recently and not just a quick-fix.

Edited by Ne

Posted

She could also be getting filler in her nose. TheGabbieShow had gotten filler in her nose (there's a video on YouTube about it. It's a little cringe but you can get the idea) and a lot of celebrities have been doing that recently (or I just began noticing lol). Instead of getting an invasive surgery, some filler can do the trick. Maybe that's why you can't see Dove's cartilage bumps. 

side note- I watch Botched and cartilage bumps mean the nose has split and their nose can collapse because there's no structure or foundation (i don't kno the right terminology). Hopefully she did get it redone recently and not just a quick-fix.

I think her nose's normal now cause maybe she stopped the fillers or got something different this time, dunno

Posted

It's not the big cheeks it's because the filler leaves all these harsh lines in her face and makes her look older. 

Like this

amal4.PNG

That looks absolutely jarring. The creepy lighting just makes it even worse. 

Posted (edited)

I think her nose's normal now cause maybe she stopped the fillers or got something different this time, dunno

no no no. she was never getting filler in her nose. she got another nose job early april this year. 

Edited by biggle

Posted

I just spend a few hours reading this thread and wanted to show y’all a screenshot that I took from a video that was posted a few days ago. Is it just me or does she look like 60 years old Madonna? 

B74A7E22-550D-4865-B85A-670B8CB7C803.png

Posted

1DD2780E-9634-4C7E-A964-46A3FAF91E9B.thuthis face that she does triggers me so much lmfao. pls stop u do not look kawaii you are just accentuating your botched, botox face :|

Posted

So I was watching John wick chapter 3 and the new trailer for the film Anna came on. I went at a time where A lot of families went and I swore I heard about 6 young girls think the character played by Sasha Luss was dove. Do you guys happen to see a resemblance? I personally don't but maybe this is what dove is trying to achieve through all the botched surgeries 

EB932219-20CF-418F-AABA-2FB3461C7AD4.jpeg

36CFE903-64F3-4BC3-9DBA-56EEA90324BC.jpeg

FC9FD776-1F49-470B-9C1A-19026E19C3F5.png

Posted

I LOVE Sasha Luss. She's however unlike Dove, a model who's beauty is natural. Comparing her to Dove is an insult. 

Dove's dimple surgery and cheek fillers, nose job, lip injections have her resembling Miranda Kerr more. That was the look she was going for imo. In the earlier pages on this thread, there is a comparison photo of the two. If you took a look at Sasha Luss's other photos, they look nothing alike. Her face is quite angular and more hollow. 

Posted

the only thing similar about them is their white-blonde hair? 

Posted

I LOVE Sasha Luss. She's however unlike Dove, a model who's beauty is natural. Comparing her to Dove is an insult. 

Dove's dimple surgery and cheek fillers, nose job, lip injections have her resembling Miranda Kerr more. That was the look she was going for imo. In the earlier pages on this thread, there is a comparison photo of the two. If you took a look at Sasha Luss's other photos, they look nothing alike. Her face is quite angular and more hollow. 

I adore Sasha too I just thought that dove might've been trying to achieve that really skinny supermodel look which is why I brought up Sasha because after hearing all these 10 year olds fan girl over who they thought was dove it made me think about it haha.

I definitely see the Miranda Kerr look more than Sasha though with the big lips and dimple surgery now that I've googled it.

Posted (edited)

So I was watching John wick chapter 3 and the new trailer for the film Anna came on. I went at a time where A lot of families went and I swore I heard about 6 young girls think the character played by Sasha Luss was dove. Do you guys happen to see a resemblance? I personally don't but maybe this is what dove is trying to achieve through all the botched surgeries 

EB932219-20CF-418F-AABA-2FB3461C7AD4.jpeg

36CFE903-64F3-4BC3-9DBA-56EEA90324BC.jpeg

FC9FD776-1F49-470B-9C1A-19026E19C3F5.png

Nah, Dove wishes she could look like her. This girl will probably become her newest obsession, though.

Edited by NiaraNamerie