• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

827 posts in this topic

Posted

There's a lot of shit going on in France rn. The people that are part of all those huge demonstration shitfests in Paris are angry as well with the rich French people donating to build Notre Dame. 

I don't agree with everything of course but I do get some points from both sides. Hopefully things will calm down in France and serious issues will be fixed. Maybe the rebuild Notre Dame will become a symbol of that. Only time will tell tho if things will get better. I'm not feeling that positive about it tbh. 

Lot's of redditors, meme accounts, commenters and celebs seem to say such things as Dove without knowing anything at all about what they're talking about. Not anything new though lol. I'm not surprised Dove is one of them to. 

Besides isn't Dove quite rich herself? Oopsieee

Posted

There's a lot of shit going on in France rn. The people that are part of all those huge demonstration shitfests in Paris are angry as well with the rich French people donating to build Notre Dame. 

I don't agree with everything of course but I do get some points from both sides. Hopefully things will calm down in France and serious issues will be fixed. Maybe the rebuild Notre Dame will become a symbol of that. Only time will tell tho if things will get better. I'm not feeling that positive about it tbh. 

Lot's of redditors, meme accounts, commenters and celebs seem to say such things as Dove without knowing anything at all about what they're talking about. Not anything new though lol. I'm not surprised Dove is one of them to. 

Besides isn't Dove quite rich herself? Oopsieee

not a billionaire, but as far as I’m concerned she doesn’t donate money to charities willingly 🤷🏽‍♀️

Posted

this is her first thought when she sees such a culturally significant piece of a history burn up in flames?? Wow

and she’s ‘crazy french’ too lmao

Posted

She looks like someone in their late 30s that got way too much work done to try and look younger... no one would believe she’s actually only 22/23! In her own edited photos she looks okay (alien like but the fillers are less obvious) but any photo that’s out of her control looks horrible. It’s so obvious looking now. She’s gone way too far... I don’t see her getting much film work after this tbh. Fake faces look worse on camera sooooo....

4D0C2A0D-28CD-4C3C-9E3F-BF186FA71CC9.thu

Posted

She looks like someone in their late 30s that got way too much work done to try and look younger... no one would believe she’s actually only 22/23! In her own edited photos she looks okay (alien like but the fillers are less obvious) but any photo that’s out of her control looks horrible. It’s so obvious looking now. She’s gone way too far... I don’t see her getting much film work after this tbh. Fake faces look worse on camera sooooo....

4D0C2A0D-28CD-4C3C-9E3F-BF186FA71CC9.thu

she looks like a witch omg she messed up her face so bad. She looks swollen - like she’s been crying or something. She’s gone way too far, she was ok in 2016 even 2017.

523A64DB-6984-411C-BB70-B9698364647E.jpeg

59D9EA16-35F6-4402-88E4-BB8846C2DEF3.jpeg

E0BAD8C4-6560-46D6-88E7-6125E0A924DA.jpeg

Posted

she looks like a witch omg she messed up her face so bad. She looks swollen - like she’s been crying or something. She’s gone way too far, she was ok in 2016 even 2017.

523A64DB-6984-411C-BB70-B9698364647E.jpeg

59D9EA16-35F6-4402-88E4-BB8846C2DEF3.jpeg

E0BAD8C4-6560-46D6-88E7-6125E0A924DA.jpeg

Like a Bratz doll gone wrong. Be careful or you'll lose your foot girl.

Posted

All her IG posts are heavily photoshopped. I assure you, she didn't look okay in any of them off instagram. 

niykee heaton (singer) is another one who went too far with plastic surgery. I don't think she or Dove will ever be able to get back a natural look. I think there is a point in your face where too much filler/botox is beyond repair. 

Posted (edited)

All her IG posts are heavily photoshopped. I assure you, she didn't look okay in any of them off instagram. 

niykee heaton (singer) is another one who went too far with plastic surgery. I don't think she or Dove will ever be able to get back a natural look. I think there is a point in your face where too much filler/botox is beyond repair. 

jeez, she photoshops her face? To look like that? Why the hell does she want to look like an alien bratz doll?

Edited by sinclairdragon
Spelling

Posted

Maybe I'm wrong but with lip fillers the lips start getting scars inside so they are NEVER back to the same size and shape, her nose is obviously messed up already so...no way she can go back to look normal.

Posted

jeez, she photoshops her face? To look like that? Why the hell does she want to look like an alien brats doll?

She photoshops her face to be smaller and rounder and her eyes to be further apart. Nose tip gets photoshopped an inch off. Lips get bigger. Waist gets smaller. 

You can see how much she shops through out this thread if you search further back. People posted her before and after facetuned pictures.

Posted

"super awkward" photos where her skin is shining & her hair and teeth look perfect, we've all been there !!

Posted

"super awkward" photos where her skin is shining & her hair and teeth look perfect, we've all been there !!

"Super awkward" because I put extra skin softner and filter on myself so my friends don't look as good!

Posted

She photoshops her face to be smaller and rounder and her eyes to be further apart. Nose tip gets photoshopped an inch off. Lips get bigger. Waist gets smaller. 

You can see how much she shops through out this thread if you search further back. People posted her before and after facetuned pictures.

yeah, I follow celebface on Instagram and they post a shit-Ton of her photoshop. I didn’t know she photoshopped her face though, just her body. Why does she do that? It looks terrible 😂 and people are sure to call her out once she gets an older fanbase

like, some of those photos are from the D3 carscendants (I think) and people are sure to notice that she looks different in the video.

Posted

I'm shocked that Sofia and Dove are similar, it explains why they're so close. But I'm disappointed because I really liked Sofia. 

Posted

I'm shocked that Sofia and Dove are similar, it explains why they're so close. But I'm disappointed because I really liked Sofia. 

Same! I really loved her :( a mess