445 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all see that Sarah Gilman (former Disney channel actress) basically called dove out for not being natural? I've inserted pics. I just thought it was funny because I don't normally see Disney stars call each other out like that. Go Sarah lol

IMG_0092.PNG

tenor_(8).thumb.gif.a4c9a95d74b29146352d

Posted

we already know that dove has a hard time NOT responding to comments people make , so.... (grabs jumbo size vat of popcorn)

Posted

She should just admit the obvious and move on, she is not the only Hollywood actress with ps so

Posted

I just know she wrote this herself. Lol how embarrassing. Why would she even post it if he really did write it? Who is she trying to prove to that they're soooo "perfect". WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS STUFF???? WHYYY?? It's not as cute as you think it is! (To post on instagram that is. It'd be pretty cute if it actually happened in real life and you kept it to yourself as a cute little gesture but not when it seems like you only do this stuff in order to brag on instagram)

IMG_0126.PNG

Posted

I just know she wrote this herself. Lol how embarrassing. Why would she even post it if he really did write it? Who is she trying to prove to that they're soooo "perfect". WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS STUFF???? WHYYY?? It's not as cute as you think it is! (To post on instagram that is. It'd be pretty cute if it actually happened in real life and you kept it to yourself as a cute little gesture but not when it seems like you only do this stuff in order to brag on instagram)

IMG_0126.PNG

I swear I thought the exact same thing! The wording is so similar to how she talks fake woke on twitter. Is it me or is the hand writing similar to her dairy entries too? :drool:

I hope for her sake she didn't write this because yikes....

Posted

do you guys think this is photoshopped? I can't tell but I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled this again.

dove.thumb.png.2239eb8dfd6f036ffb4aedcf6

Posted

do you guys think this is photoshopped? I can't tell but I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled this again.

i personally think it is. Her lips weren't even that size before lip fillers. Yikes tho, imagine photoshopping pics of yourself as a child in order to keep up the charade of having naturally full lips.

Posted

She photoshopped her whole face, Idek why, she got other real pictures, also, compare urself (eyes and lips): 

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted

It is tragic she's photo shopping her own childhood photos? How stupid do you have to be that people will fall for it? 

Posted

she definitely photoshopped the lips but idk, other than her mouth she looks the same to me, in that center school pic of her she's making exactly the same facial expression as the one with her and the saraswati figure. maybe if i'm not feeling lazy tomorrow i'll make a gif to flip back and forth to be sure lol