• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2175 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Honeysuckle
because

Posted

This is proof enough for me that she gets lip injections and that she will forever deny it if ever asked/never admit that she gets plastic surgery done: 

She posted a picture with Ryan Gosling when she was way younger and you can totally see the pixelation is different all around her lips. Like, she literally went there. Why even go that far??  Screenshot_20171207-083038_1.thumb.jpg.3

Screenshot_20171207-083124_1.jpg

Posted

Screenshots from her new insta story video. There’s no way she didn’t get lip injections! That just doesn’t look natural at all. 

E12931E0-1FB5-432F-AAC1-4E4755292D05.thu52E601E6-D3F5-4E72-A421-9D6DED86C9D2.thu

Posted

Screenshots from her new insta story video. There’s no way she didn’t get lip injections! That just doesn’t look natural at all. 

She should stop, it doesn't look good, she is more beautiful with less artifices. 

Posted

This is proof enough for me that she gets lip injections and that she will forever deny it if ever asked/never admit that she gets plastic surgery done: 

She posted a picture with Ryan Gosling when she was way younger and you can totally see the pixelation is different all around her lips. Like, she literally went there. Why even go that far??  Screenshot_20171207-083038_1.thumb.jpg.3

Screenshot_20171207-083124_1.jpg

ok i'm not trying to be mean but what is UP with her in this photo? like am i missing something, why does it look like she's got two black eyes? 

Posted

I was literally just about to post that her nose looks soooo similar to Bella Hadid's, especially in the last picture flower posted. Same surgeon maybe? :P

yoooo the hadid sisters’ nose surgery is a fucking miracle

if i ever get to write an autobiography im dedicating a full chapter to their surgeon and about how it changed my life 

Posted

not only did she photoshop her lips in that pic but her nose too, because it was much wider and crooked. and she's def going overboard with the lip injections. it's like in december she has a huge bottom lip and a small top lip and in February both lips look symmetrically huge. at least be consistent with ur lies. ah nvm her stans are mostly 13 year olds they won't notice. 

dove-cameron-04.thumb.jpg.64001964661f51

7d24e03dc6d3f5f7a5fd9ccac61c31bf.thumb.j

Posted

I get it, it's their choice to make changes to themselves like lip filler etc. But don't pass it off as it's natural. People can see through the lies. Why not just be truthful? 

Posted

I get it, it's their choice to make changes to themselves like lip filler etc. But don't pass it off as it's natural. People can see through the lies. Why not just be truthful? 

i agree, it paints a very unrealistic picture for people especially young girls who see her and think 'wow she's so perfect' but the truth is she didn't always look like that - of course everyone is perfect just how they are, but celebrities in general can be a big influence on people and their self esteem.

Posted (edited)

I considered Dove to be gorgeous. I like her nose both before and after, even after getting surgery her nose is very distinct looking and imperfect. Hopefully she doesn't push for more work on it. I love her having blonde hair, it's so pretty. Her arching her eyebrows instead of keeping the more youthful soft curve and having darker eyemakeup is too mature looking for my taste, when she applies things more minimally it works for her best IMO. One thing that's undeniably beautiful and 100% natural are her eyes, in the oldest clear pictures I've seen her eyes seem to have always been such a pretty pale green. (Please nobody come tell me she wears green contacts or I'll cry... :alpacadone:)

Her top lip being injected looks really bad, like almost Alida Simone bad. I have thin lips, she had thin lips, they can be cute but I think Dove looks great with a fuller bottom lip. Both being altered make her look too fake and too similar to others. I love her lips in this picture and wish she would have kept up this look:

dove1.thumb.png.318c1b9c674ea41f609565f8

Although I love natural beauty I hardly find her less attractive because of these changes. I hope she doesn't come to regret it, being so young and making these decisions are a tricky thing. Whatever makes you happy. Although I agree that being upfront about these things is important. Honesty is a really admirable quality and I have a lot of respect for celebrities/personalities who are transparent about such things.

She looks so cute in that pic posted from Shameless, kind of like a lighter version of Babydoll from Sucker Punch.

Edited by Iggybee

Posted

Screenshot_2018-01-25-10-30-42-1.thumb.p

Posted (edited)

Oh ms.Cameron so many lies.... Surgeries AND claiming your birth name is Dove? New Kardashian?

Edited by Nicole

Posted

I use to like Dove until she started lying about obvious things like her plastic surgeries and name. She would post humble bragging stuff so her fans would be like OMG DOVE UR SO BEAUTIFUL AND KIND!!

Screenshot_2018-01-25-10-30-42-1.thumb.p

did she get blepharoplasty? It looks like it

Posted

I think her nose is absolutely hideous. I don't know what it reminds me of exactly but it makes me cringe for some reason.

Posted (edited)

Edited by WhyYouSoSalty