• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

3308 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll tell you why she does that, she posts pictures of her dad when he was young to prove that "she looks like him" and nothing like her mother Bonnie who she actually looked like before all the surgeries, her father was a cute blond with big lips and a cuter nose so she probably does that for people to think she inherited those features.

Posted

I'm sorry, with or without surgeries I really don't see the resemblance between her and her father. The way she talks about it,  you'd think she was the spitting image of him, but I can't connect anything between them. Maybe the eyes? That's about it. She really resembles her mother. She's so fixated on this that I feel like she's going to neglect connecting with people who are still around her. I rarely see her talk about her sister or mother the same way. 

Posted

So she's putting out more music "soon".

Posted

when did she say that [honestly i'm surprised she even got around to releasing anything]

Posted

when did she say that [honestly i'm surprised she even got around to releasing anything]

Instagram yesterday. She posted a blurred out song and captioned it "soon". 

Posted

I'll tell you why she does that, she posts pictures of her dad when he was young to prove that "she looks like him" and nothing like her mother Bonnie who she actually looked like before all the surgeries, her father was a cute blond with big lips and a cuter nose so she probably does that for people to think she inherited those features.

Yep, exactly this. If anything though, her father's actual full lips just accentuate how fake hers are

Sofia released a new song recently last month and I liked it enough to add to my music library lol. But one thing I noticed is that considering how few her social media followers are compared to Dove, her spotify page has something like a million more monthly listeners than Dove's spotify page even though dove has been putting out more music and teases future songs all the time. And they basically have the same fan base who only want to listen to descendants music. 

Posted

Sofia released a new song recently last month and I liked it enough to add to my music library lol. But one thing I noticed is that considering how few her social media followers are compared to Dove, her spotify page has something like a million more monthly listeners than Dove's spotify page even though dove has been putting out more music and teases future songs all the time. And they basically have the same fan base who only want to listen to descendants music. 

I like Sofia's new song too and I noticed even though it's only been out for a couple of weeks it already has more streams (on Spotify at least) than Dove's last song which came out like 3 months ago. I mean it's a better song but I'm always surprised to see Sofia's music do a little better because Dove is the bigger star and yeah like you said, has more than double Sofia's social media followers. I think only Dove's fans are listening to her music and there's not nearly as many of them as her social media suggests, whereas Sofa's probably getting a similar core fanbase but her music is more appealing to your average listener who might stumble upon her song on a playlist and just find it catchy. 

Curious to see what Dove's newest song will sound like... wonder if she's going to switch it up since what she's been doing hasn't really been working. 

Posted

I don't even remember what her recent songs sound like. She needs to dedicate more time and creativity if she wants people to tune in to what she's doing next because it hasn't been a success so far, the stuff she releases is just too forgettable

Posted

I love Sofia's new song, the lyrics are simple but relatable, she choses songs that fits her voice so well and her music videos aren't a boring fest of close ups on a botched face.

Posted

Every time I see Dove Cameron she always has a different nose. She is seriously getting too carried away with ps. One day she will end up botched. 

Posted

Every time I see Dove Cameron she always has a different nose. She is seriously getting too carried away with ps. One day she will end up botched. 

"one day" has already passed lmao

Posted

tumblr_pgyde65Zst1rxv436_640.jpg

oh my god....this is what Dove does

Posted

This thread is super refreshing. I used to look up to Dove when I was younger and I wanted to look like her, seeing how she photoshops herself, it's crazy how I wanted to achieve a photoshop image rather than a realistic human body. Her (unphotoshopped, natural) body type is quite similar to mine, sad to see that she's so unhappy with it. It's infuriating that she's preaching self love & body positivity when she edits her photos to look like a skinny alien, she literally is the problem!!!

It's crazy because if she didn't photoshop her body so much I'm sure it would've made many girls happier with their body(including me tbh), it's things like these that you have to take into consideration when you're in the public eye AND have a young audience.

Also, when it comes to her natural hair colour I'm pretty sure it's dirty blonde. My hair is dirty blonde and in some lighting it looks brown and in others it looks like a lighter blonde. Most annoying hair colour to have if you ask me lol

Posted

This thread is super refreshing. I used to look up to Dove when I was younger and I wanted to look like her, seeing how she photoshops herself, it's crazy how I wanted to achieve a photoshop image rather than a realistic human body. Her (unphotoshopped, natural) body type is quite similar to mine, sad to see that she's so unhappy with it. It's infuriating that she's preaching self love & body positivity when she edits her photos to look like a skinny alien, she literally is the problem!!!

It's crazy because if she didn't photoshop her body so much I'm sure it would've made many girls happier with their body(including me tbh), it's things like these that you have to take into consideration when you're in the public eye AND have a young audience.

Also, when it comes to her natural hair colour I'm pretty sure it's dirty blonde. My hair is dirty blonde and in some lighting it looks brown and in others it looks like a lighter blonde. Most annoying hair colour to have if you ask me lol

i have the same hair color lol it's super annoying. it can look so dark and dull in bad lighting.

Posted

i have the same hair color lol it's super annoying. it can look so dark and dull in bad lighting.

My hair is "light brown" and i have the same issue ,not sure if i could call it an issue, my hair changes colors drastically in different lightings that sometimes it looks like i dyed it.