• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

3308 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't believe she was in the live version of Hairspray 

It also starred Arianda Grande 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGLnM-4M0H4

The whole show isn't on youtube but I think they did the shooting in 2016 and released to view for 48 hrs on youtube (because quarantine)

Posted

Can't believe she was in the live version of Hairspray 

It also starred Arianda Grande 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGLnM-4M0H4

The whole show isn't on youtube but I think they did the shooting in 2016 and released to view for 48 hrs on youtube (because quarantine)

She would honestly be huge if she just left her face alone and wasnt such a liar lol she was pretty with just her first nose job, she is decent at acting (I mean worse actress got bigger lmao) and she is decent at singing. Its sad how she fucker herself over.

Posted

Hey her fans support her going out to protest...granted they'd support her wiping her ass.

sad that she probably loves the fact they are so delusional and come up with stuff that must've happened like "SHE MUST'VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR SABRINA BUT DID D3 INSTEAD" or "RYAN MUST'VE CONTROLLED HER EATING!"

Posted (edited)

Pretty much all of the comments under this post were people

1. Saying that Zendaya is beautiful 

2. Pointing out Dove’s surgeries.
Unfortunately they all just think that she’s had her nose and lips done! 

3. Wondering who Dove even was   

B575CED4-2DF3-46E7-876F-984208B9578E.jpeg

174EF20C-01C2-46E5-8A18-6C56F7D590D2.jpeg

78EDC943-B1A7-48FC-8BDE-507830F2A512.jpeg

DB7212CF-593B-423C-BE04-E81F29309809.jpeg

06D28659-ED32-4BDD-9F75-F35A0DEDB400.jpeg

B699FFD0-7597-4697-8FAB-35B7718C5082.jpeg

DEA41388-E01F-4928-8555-D05B3C8FAB78.jpeg

46568461-2CEC-471A-9632-FC197F4E1C8E.jpeg

A2944EE7-568E-49B5-BECF-76EE54D2E328.jpeg

452F2D5C-6DAE-4490-BAAC-BD7845636240.jpeg

C17D35E6-F9CB-408D-B207-86ED18D2F042.jpeg

7892D60D-B702-463B-AD97-E134C7C56E60.jpeg

80D94A43-958A-4DAE-BF5A-B635FC563FCE.jpeg

F6198078-0BF5-4722-A1FE-ADECB9E20C57.jpeg

713D7A03-2B1E-4722-AEF3-527FD9608ABC.jpeg

F2F4E5F4-802A-4771-928C-AD801B9C3E0C.jpeg

7755E003-177D-4FED-AC1B-173ED48E7876.jpeg

45F4C5FB-098C-4006-BE1C-35B46039E257.jpeg

B6DF20FF-F390-41C1-8D3F-059AD91BE35F.jpeg

E008A91A-6D77-4215-B8BA-BED1B8797423.jpeg9F23201D-A1D2-4C78-87D2-F0A6674972EE.jpeg

Edited by LesGensSansEspoir
"I’m watching tv so could u stop talking pls" I can’t help but to laugh

Posted

I think it’s so obvious that’s she’s trying to garner the attention madison beer, who also isn’t a huge celebrity, is receiving . However, she needs to do a gesture that is unique and actually out of care, a celebrity already stood on the roof and many many non celebrities have, this isn’t just a trend she can instantly be praised for  

I also think she has this image in her head that she’s going to be turned into a saint like Halsey but Halsey looks like she’s giving this her all, while dove just posts pretty pictures . When she posted that picture of her arm and her hand had a few scratches on it I was like oh honey you’re begging for attention now . it’s not the time or place. 

2C2769C0-30C2-4A4E-B49F-C5C072ED13AD.jpeg

9D8A61B5-B17D-4209-B74E-555E008523EF.jpeg

B73FB491-46D1-4809-8CDA-E1F04844482E.jpeg

Posted

Thinking about the thrill that went through her head when someone noticed she was at the protests and someone tweeted about it and now she gets to respond so everyone knows just how woke she is. I’m surprised no one’s called her out yet for being such a performative activist, but then again she’s not at all popular enough to be called out for it☕️

C64B6F83-85A8-485D-8DA4-97552EBEE78C.jpeg

Lol watch it end up not being her and she just took the credit cause it sounded good. Of course her fans couldnt decide if it was her or not, with the way her face changes all the time

Posted

I understand that the man speaking in this photo approved this video but aren’t we supposed to be not sharing the faces of protestors? What about everyone else in this video?

74D279E4-58CC-4DF4-A063-525E3F0FC69D.jpeg

Posted

I mean I'm pleased she's not been idle in this crisis but does anyone remember her getting really stuck into a cause before? I've seen so many other Disney stars even the minor ones making appearances at events for preventing diseases or sponsoring a charity like UNICEF [Sofia] or committing to campaigns but with Dove.......she took part in a littered beach cleanup a couple of months back and um..........can't think of anything else. oh yeah! she promoted...oh it was Tic Tac gum, never mind

OT but anyone been to a protest

Posted

I mean I'm pleased she's not been idle in this crisis but does anyone remember her getting really stuck into a cause before? I've seen so many other Disney stars even the minor ones making appearances at events for preventing diseases or sponsoring a charity like UNICEF [Sofia] or committing to campaigns but with Dove.......she took part in a littered beach cleanup a couple of months back and um..........can't think of anything else. oh yeah! she promoted...oh it was Tic Tac gum, never mind

I don't remember any moment where this girl has ever contributed into anything serious or a honorable social cause, all i hear her do is spill  a couple of bs about how she loves "women" and how she will "take care of herself and her "mental health" she never defended a cause or has been vocal about any serious issue and at least she was never bright or genuine while doing it, now she's fighting for this harder than the others because it's getting a big media coverage and privileged , spoiled brat wants a part in because anything for attention is her moto, she doesn't care about race issues, i'm ready to put my hand on a fire stating that for the simple reason that ever since she got well known she's been more vocal about how she loves herself "without make up" than any other social issue, eat shit "Dove" EAT SHIT! 

Posted (edited)

I’ve noticed how every time doves career is going well she posts more about loving herself like during LITP but when her career isn’t as crazy it’s a totally different tune

i haven’t been able to get to any protests yet, only been able to drive by and honk but I plan to go soon

Edited by lemondrop12
I quoted people and messed up the order

Posted (edited)

The beach clean up thing was a sponsorship/promotional event, too I believe. Obviously, it's still nice work but it was for some hair company to launch their new line. I think a lot of celebrities struggle to do any good deeds without getting something out of it for themselves.

----------(separate post below)-------

I will admit that celebrities are in a bit of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation when it comes to charity work. 

If they don't post about it, people could claim "____ never does charity work/donates/etc" but if they do post about it then people say that it was just for publicity, they don't actually care, etc. 

I'm not exactly sure what the best solution is. IMO, I think celebrities should go about their time doing good things and donating quietly (well, it's good to share links to your favorite organisations as long as that celebrity is donating too) and if someone asks if they donate, they can say that they donate to x charity regularly, or whatever. I think they should regularly speak about issues that they are passionate about so long as they don't come across as "Look at me! Look how nice I am! Now buy my album :)"

The past few months have definitely been exceptional and everything above doesn't necessarily apply to the coronavirus or BLM. I think those are two things that everyone should absolutely be talking about and raising awareness about. The above is more about "normal" times I guess.

Edited by mads07
comments were merged

Posted

Not to mention, wasn't it kinda shown that the beach clean up thing she did was kind of scammy? I remember a really good post on here pointing out that her bucket/bag was empty (you could see because it was a little transparent ) and she was mainly there to just take photos? If anyone wants to find that post and quote it since it's relevant again it'd be appreciated. I can't remember all the details but it seemed little shady.

Yeah, I went to one yesterday actually! My town had a huge turn out for it. (It seemed like maybe a few thousands people -- a lot considering the town size isn't overly large or anything). Me and a few friends met up and made signs before and went. It was really nice and there was a lot of unity. 

Posted

Not to mention, wasn't it kinda shown that the beach clean up thing she did was kind of scammy? I remember a really good post on here pointing out that her bucket/bag was empty (you could see because it was a little transparent ) and she was mainly there to just take photos? If anyone wants to find that post and quote it since it's relevant again it'd be appreciated. I can't remember all the details but it seemed little shady.

Yeah, I went to one yesterday actually! My town had a huge turn out for it. (It seemed like maybe a few thousands people -- a lot considering the town size isn't overly large or anything). Me and a few friends met up and made signs before and went. It was really nice and there was a lot of unity. 

Oh quick update! she did attend a gala for MS...in 2016 and it was right after she and Ryan got engaged so they were talking about that instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubnGrwBvLog

Posted

You should all go to this post https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_La1xFrWP/ there's a girl who grew up in the island where she's from and she spilled some tea about her lol basically the same thing that gets told about her, just a little creepier and nothing unexpected, she always had some major issues!