• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

3308 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I made a mistake in getting into an argument with Dove stans xDxD

Let's see..arguing on the subject of her lying about when she and Thomas got together got me told that 

1. I am not pro-women for disagreeing about one and am the reason victims don't come forward

2. I am standing for an abuser and they do not need proof to believe what she says [names like asshole and chauvinist clown came into the mix]

3. Defending Ryan doesn't mean he will let me suck his dick [classy]

4. [my favorite] SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

sheesh and i thought ari stans were bad.

Posted

Well, I made a mistake in getting into an argument with Dove stans xDxD

Let's see..arguing on the subject of her lying about when she and Thomas got together got me told that 

1. I am not pro-women for disagreeing about one and am the reason victims don't come forward

2. I am standing for an abuser and they do not need proof to believe what she says [names like asshole and chauvinist clown came into the mix]

3. Defending Ryan doesn't mean he will let me suck his dick [classy]

4. [my favorite] SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

sheesh and i thought ari stans were bad.

Lmao you should see the twitter argument i had with them, it was hilarious i felt like i was babysitting but even the kids i deal with on daily basis show more signs of maturity! Oh sweet Dove how you're gonne be irrelevant once these kids grow up lol 

Posted

On a very different side note, have you guys seen that Dove is actually in consideration for Glinda in the Wicked movie. 

According to Broadway sides, her, Lili Reinhardt and Renée Rapp are in consideration for Glinda.

What saddens me is that Dove is probably the most likely candidate of the three. She’s a common dream cast for the role and I’ll assume she has an alright head voice since she was in LITP (Though I feel like every time I hear her sing she’s worse than I remembered). Lili cannot sing whatsoever. And Renée Rapp is an insanely good singer but not a soprano and definitely more of an Elphaba. 

Hopefully there’s actually more people in consideration. Thoughts, anyone? 

I think if she gets the role it's a disservice because she doesn't have the chops and passion for a real role. No one can change my mind. Her singing is average, her acting is worse, and in everything I've ever seen her in shows she's uninvested if the camera isn't on her/her character. 

She gets roles because of name power, not because of talent and it's awful. She can't keep up with dance steps and her vocal range is so painfully average. She might be a soprano, but Glinda's vocals are damn near operatic. It isn't enough to just be a soprano for that role. I don't know if dove's ever even hit a high C, or the likes.  If she gets cast the only thing I'll be watching the performance for is to see how badly she misses the notes (bc, like I said, Glinda's range is insane) / or seeing how she cheats around it. (In musicals theres things you can do to tip toe around notes you don't feel comfortable with. It'd be interesting to see that when 90% of Glinda notes are out of her range.)

Prediction: 

People will praise her because everyone is easily impressed (i.e. can you carry a tune?). The people invested in music and theatre will (likely, rightfully) criticize her performance. The two sides will feud. 

Posted

Lol for someone who "speaks French" she sure triggers people with her horrible pronunciation.

dove's french.png

Posted

Lmao you should see the twitter argument i had with them, it was hilarious i felt like i was babysitting but even the kids i deal with on daily basis show more signs of maturity! Oh sweet Dove how you're gonne be irrelevant once these kids grow up lol 

omg what did they say [wonder if it was the same nutjobs]

Posted

Lol for someone who "speaks French" she sure triggers people with her horrible pronunciation.

dove's french.png

I went to google translate bc I didn't know what that French was and if you click to hear the audio on "éclat de peau" it sounds exactly like the way she said Dove pronounced it lmao

Posted

Again, I appreciate Dove using her voice and all, I really do. But this is all that she had to say. Seeing her boyfriend’s description of events further clarifies for me how much she made the protest about herself and not about the true issue at hand. Respect to Thomas tbh, Dove’s Instagram post was far too theatrical and the photos she posted were like ARTSY. not necessary 

F6A36B41-A87F-4360-ABB2-664769373B44.jpeg

Posted

Again, I appreciate Dove using her voice and all, I really do. But this is all that she had to say. Seeing her boyfriend’s description of events further clarifies for me how much she made the protest about herself and not about the true issue at hand. Respect to Thomas tbh, Dove’s Instagram post was far too theatrical and the photos she posted were like ARTSY. not necessary 

F6A36B41-A87F-4360-ABB2-664769373B44.jpeg

Everything she wrote/posted about the movement felt like she was talking about her cringey relationship with Thomas, nothing raw, nothing genuine, and certainly nothing helpful or necessary.

Posted

How many times does she wanna tweet about being at the protests? Go and shut up. If you have to broadcast your good deeds, you're doing them for the wrong reasons. Still think she's trying to get arrested for clout. 

Posted

How many times does she wanna tweet about being at the protests? Go and shut up. If you have to broadcast your good deeds, you're doing them for the wrong reasons. Still think she's trying to get arrested for clout. 

seriously. When Madison beer got tear gassed I was thinking how jealous dove prob was , which is sickening . Madison Beer isnt the greatest but I respect her intentions far more than dove rn , even with that whole photography scandal 

Posted

lmao, if dove got arrested at a protest she would talk about that for YEARS

Posted

Thinking about the thrill that went through her head when someone noticed she was at the protests and someone tweeted about it and now she gets to respond so everyone knows just how woke she is. I’m surprised no one’s called her out yet for being such a performative activist, but then again she’s not at all popular enough to be called out for it☕️

C64B6F83-85A8-485D-8DA4-97552EBEE78C.jpeg

Posted

Thinking about the thrill that went through her head when someone noticed she was at the protests and someone tweeted about it and now she gets to respond so everyone knows just how woke she is. I’m surprised no one’s called her out yet for being such a performative activist, but then again she’s not at all popular enough to be called out for it☕️

The first couple of times she went no one must have recognized her so she decided to step it up tonight and get on the roof of her car so people could see her. she's still not getting much attention for it and it must be killing her lmao 

Posted

The first couple of times she went no one must have recognized her so she decided to step it up tonight and get on the roof of her car so people could see her. she's still not getting much attention for it and it must be killing her lmao 

So many more relevant celebs are protesting, who has the time for a washed up, botoxed, insecure, vapid, superficial, disney actor/singer who has done nothing important in life or career wise? and yes as someone already mentioned no one cares to call her out, she's not popular enough, she's not Lea Michele or Doja Cat for people to take the time to cancel her because she's already canceled in a way, her fanbase is the only thing she has and they're little kids!

Girl must've been desperate looking for a tweet like lmao damn she's too pathetic, i just can't!