• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

3192 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2. She cares deeply about women’s issues and fighting the repressions they face... while having a face she paid for so it would fall into the category of repressing more women with unfair/one-note/beauty standards. Along with continuing to photoshop said face to meet even more unfair beauty standards authored by men that she so clearly has risen above. I fucking can’t. At least at this point call your shit out. She could do something good with her ps mishaps and speak on the dangers of it, admit she got it too soon, admit she felt pressure by the industry, the adults around her, and she sees now how wrong it was and apologize for contributing to an image that makes women feel less-than for no god damned reason

It would be so easy. all those good points she desperately wants? All the intellectual respect she is starving for? The rebel label she is so hungry to have? Speaking honestly on this would attain all those things for her and give her an actual goodwill project that would be entirely authored by her

but instead she sits there and makes arguments why taking photoshopped selfies of her bought-for face is an act of feminism and not a representation of her narrow-minded attention hungry narcissism 

I FUCKING LOVE THIS. yes yes yes yes 

Also, kind of gross, but I noticed that her right pinky fingernail is long. Is that not a classic wants-to-pick-nose-but-can’t-ruin-the-shape-of-my-nostril technique??

ETA: People grow out their pinky nails to scoop cocaine????? My mind is blown

Edited by la_rosalia

Posted

I swear through all my life, i've never seen a "celebrity" so full of shit as her! Literally everything that comes out of her mouth is cringe and obviously fake because we know her real facade! I've never seen her talk or fight for anything that remotely serious, everything she spills from her mouth is just crap that has been said by twitter people like a 1000 times already, nothing personal and nothing genuine, she wants to paint this image that she's such a vocal speaker for the unpriviledged but she's the opposite of that, she's the most vapid, self centered disney actor i've ever known.

Posted

I swear through all my life, i've never seen a "celebrity" so full of shit as her! Literally everything that comes out of her mouth is cringe and obviously fake because we know her real facade! I've never seen her talk or fight for anything that remotely serious, everything she spills from her mouth is just crap that has been said by twitter people like a 1000 times already, nothing personal and nothing genuine, she wants to paint this image that she's such a vocal speaker for the unpriviledged but she's the opposite of that, she's the most vapid, self centered disney actor i've ever known.

It's always so funny to me that it's usually the people that aren't that talented in their respective industries that are the most self-centered and vain. She's not an awful performer but nowhere near the level that her fans hype her up to be. Notice how you never see people like Beyonce, Adele, even Gaga posting and talking about themselves that way? It's always the most mediocre people like her and Halsey that alwaysss have the most stuff to say.

Not saying you have to be completely humble, hide your accomplishments, downplay all the time. Feel yourself!!!! But take a break every once in a while 

Posted

2. She cares deeply about women’s issues and fighting the repressions they face... while having a face she paid for so it would fall into the category of repressing more women with unfair/one-note/beauty standards. Along with continuing to photoshop said face to meet even more unfair beauty standards authored by men that she so clearly has risen above. I fucking can’t. At least at this point call your shit out. She could do something good with her ps mishaps and speak on the dangers of it, admit she got it too soon, admit she felt pressure by the industry, the adults around her, and she sees now how wrong it was and apologize for contributing to an image that makes women feel less-than for no god damned reason

It would be so easy. all those good points she desperately wants? All the intellectual respect she is starving for? The rebel label she is so hungry to have? Speaking honestly on this would attain all those things for her and give her an actual goodwill project that would be entirely authored by her

but instead she sits there and makes arguments why taking photoshopped selfies of her bought-for face is an act of feminism and not a representation of her narrow-minded attention hungry narcissism 

this is a great point. My boyfriend was watching the “day in the life” video with me and I pointed out how she pretends like she’s working 16 hour days all the time but the last time that happened was like 6 years ago and how the real answer would just be “honestly I’ve been unemployed for awhile now” and he was like “she would be so likeable if she just said that!” And I was like “...well not really cause there’s still so much other bullshit to cut through” 

but you’re right, that would be the best path for her to go down. If she started now she could do major damage control, maybe even win people over and get a career back. Be honest about the plastic surgery, be honest about how your career isn’t where you thought it would be largely due to that. Just. Be. honest. It would get so much more respect and maybe even give her a chance at a career again. 

Posted

It's always so funny to me that it's usually the people that aren't that talented in their respective industries that are the most self-centered and vain. She's not an awful performer but nowhere near the level that her fans hype her up to be. Notice how you never see people like Beyonce, Adele, even Gaga posting and talking about themselves that way? It's always the most mediocre people like her and Halsey that alwaysss have the most stuff to say.

Hidden Content

Aww, I like Halsey's music, but I agree, she's one of those celebs who is full of shit all the time lol. Beyonce, Adele, and Lady Gaga always use their music to express their egos and opinions, which is where it belongs as part of their artistry. Dove's music is so bland and lifeless because she has technical ability but zero artistic creativity. It's like she has to go on these big "deep" long-ass monologues in interviews and social media but then her music is just like "Remember me as being beautiful" in a bored voice. Everything with her is so superficial and lacking. 

Posted

I can't believe she admits to theft that made things difficult for others in the Teen Vogue video and only one or two people have said it was wrong in the comments. everyone else is calling her perfect ironically.

Posted

0141569C-2FA4-4295-8FE3-ABCDC470CC20.thuThis is how here natural hair looked when she was a kid 

E64635D0-0214-46A3-9D76-CF64653272F2.thuand then we have this picture, I am not sure if this is truly her but if it is then her hair is very dark here almost like her mother 

04E31055-A857-48E2-BFA4-59F5A2FC64A7.thu8F53BEAC-E373-49DF-8456-D34A43A6343F.thu

I think here she started to go blonde or maybe this is her natural color I'm honestly confused a little  

Off topic, but my god Bonnie reminds me of all those mothers who are desperate to be their daughters best friend (so they can relive their teen years vicariously hrough their daughters) but are completely useless and apathetic when it comes to actually raising their child and being a mother

Posted

Hidden Content

I think its bc Beyonce and co all know their the best so they dont have anything to prove unlike mediocre artists such as Dove and Halsey who have to sell themselves and their personality as part of their brand when their actual art flops

Posted

Holy shit she actually said it?

At around 4:20. She admits to stealing jewelry but claims it was plastic pieces put together with hot glue guns. And she says “Disney asked for them back and we said no.” 

Posted

At around 4:20. She admits to stealing jewelry but claims it was plastic pieces put together with hot glue guns. And she says “Disney asked for them back and we said no.” 

Which confirms a previous post on here that their selfishness cancelled the wrap party for EVERYONE involved on set. What a selfish piece of shit.

Posted

Not necissarily a criticism, but I am surprised she hasn't mentioned cameron boyce's birthday today yet. Obviously she can choose to do whatever she wants and everyone mourns different etc. etc. but it felt weird to see disney instagram pages doing birthday shout outs for him and to go to her page and just see her just promoting her music. 

disclaimer: it's only like 5:00pm, so there's still time. Again, not necessarily a criticism but it struck me as odd. 

Posted

Did she have a slight lisp before she started filling her lips, or has she always had one? It makes me so sad to realize how young she was when she started messing with her face, she was such a cute kid and it’d be shocking to see how she’d look without the (2x?) nose job(s), filler, and Botox.

Posted

Not necissarily a criticism, but I am surprised she hasn't mentioned cameron boyce's birthday today yet. Obviously she can choose to do whatever she wants and everyone mourns different etc. etc. but it felt weird to see disney instagram pages doing birthday shout outs for him and to go to her page and just see her just promoting her music. 

disclaimer: it's only like 5:00pm, so there's still time. Again, not necessarily a criticism but it struck me as odd. 

she posted a picture of herself wearing a shirt she made with the image of her own tattoo on it to raise money for Cameron’s birthday.

Posted

she posted a picture of herself wearing a shirt she made with the image of her own tattoo on it to raise money for Cameron’s birthday.

Yeah that was about thirty mins after my post.  I'm going to choose to believe this is evidence she lurks on pull (sarcasm) 

Posted

that tattoo would make sense if she was pro gun and was trying to say that there are responsible gun owners or something, idek if that makes sense but it sure as hell makes more sense than getting a god damn gun tattooed on your body when you're not pro gun. 

I would never wear that shirt for "to end gun violence" even though im 100% for gun control.