• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

3191 posts in this topic

Posted

Kind of an old topic but wasn't there a REALLY old picture of Dove where she had brown hair? Maybe her hair just is brown. I can't recall if the consensus was that it was natural or dye though. But it's possible that's her natural hair?

Posted

The comments about her face must have been bad on Instagram as well because she had to remove them all. The fact that there were so many comments that it was able to get past the bots that litter her page speaks volumes 

0E764FE6-44C2-48E2-811F-C0026CBDA5FC.jpeg

ouuuchh. I guess she’s catching on. 

Posted

The comments about her face must have been bad on Instagram as well because she had to remove them all. The fact that there were so many comments that it was able to get past the bots that litter her page speaks volumes 

0E764FE6-44C2-48E2-811F-C0026CBDA5FC.jpeg

well, imo from that video I personally think it looks like dirty blonde. then again, I have dark brown hair and I consider dirty blonde to have more shades than actual brown hair so maybe we're all seeing the same thing but I'm just calling it dirty blonde while it looks brown to others tbh. but I think her eyebrows look pretty light too, unless she bleaches them

Posted (edited)

well, imo from that video I personally think it looks like dirty blonde. then again, I have dark brown hair and I consider dirty blonde to have more shades than actual brown hair so maybe we're all seeing the same thing but I'm just calling it dirty blonde while it looks brown to others tbh. but I think her eyebrows look pretty light too, unless she bleaches them

same. I think it's possible she's anywhere from dirty blonde to light or mousey brown but I wouldn't call her hair dark. But that might be because like you, my own hair actually is dark brown, almost black, so I guess almost every color compared to mine is light lmao. And no way would it ever catch the light to look blonder like hers did when she turned her head, nor could it ever stand up to that much bleach all the time. But others may consider hair less pigmented than mine to be dark, so it's all subjective. 

One on hand I feel bad for her if people are commenting on her instagram in mean or hurtful ways to point out her botched procedures but on the other hand, I hope she notices how far her face has gotten and take appropriate steps to get it back to normal, or at least as normal as possible at this point. This is beyond saying "well if it makes her happy and she feels good about herself dont judge" because it's clearly NOT making her happier about herself.

Edited by Phaedra

Posted

0141569C-2FA4-4295-8FE3-ABCDC470CC20.thuThis is how here natural hair looked when she was a kid 

E64635D0-0214-46A3-9D76-CF64653272F2.thuand then we have this picture, I am not sure if this is truly her but if it is then her hair is very dark here almost like her mother 

04E31055-A857-48E2-BFA4-59F5A2FC64A7.thu8F53BEAC-E373-49DF-8456-D34A43A6343F.thu

I think here she started to go blonde or maybe this is her natural color I'm honestly confused a little  

Posted (edited)

Just dropping off a little interaction I had in the YouTube comments. Even her stans are nuts. 

52F08E1F-D43A-4668-90BA-68AF0CA29E22.jpegC7C40773-80B1-4A3E-BA55-89FDDAEED8CE.jpeg

Edited by la_rosalia

Posted

Now that she's getting a lot of negative attention for her cosmetic procedures I wonder if she's going to actually listen to the criticism and have her fillers taken out. She got all that shit done because she thought it made her look hot and made people want her, which maybe people bought into for a while, but now that so many people are seeing how botched her face truly is and how much work she's had done and calling her out for it online, she might decide to switch up her approach and undo some of the minor stuff like the filler to get the praise she so desperately craves back. 

Posted

Now that she's getting a lot of negative attention for her cosmetic procedures I wonder if she's going to actually listen to the criticism and have her fillers taken out. She got all that shit done because she thought it made her look hot and made people want her, which maybe people bought into for a while, but now that so many people are seeing how botched her face truly is and how much work she's had done and calling her out for it online, she might decide to switch up her approach and undo some of the minor stuff like the filler to get the praise she so desperately craves back. 

it's catching up with her. Even her die-hard fans are noticing the surgery, the cheating accusations are causing people to think twice about what Dove claims and she shot herself in the foot by revealing she stole from set in an interview, trust me that's going to come back for her.

Posted

She's so fun to hate watch. Her newest Teen Vogue video where she answers fan questions- she tried to explain stealing jewelry by saying they weren't worth anything. That's still stealing you asshole. Also lmao @ her still on the train of "I speak french!!!"

Posted

LOL okay.....? Sorry for not quoting her verbatim lmfao?? It still means the exact same thing. You didn't disprove anything. She changes her ancestral descent based on who she's talking to, to try to appeal to them. Why are you on this forum? Go start a fan account for her.

saying your family have descendants from another ethnic grp is different than saying you belong to this grp, you’re just militant and finding motives to hate. i can’t imagine being this triggered and i don’t even care about dove nor her life i’m just giving my opinions here and there so again care to argue or give me a dislike i‘m cool with it, but for you to be coming so deep about people you don’t know. i don’t know which hypersensitive anon reported me on my other acc but don’t worry i’ll let you rage and obsess over dove in peace 

Posted

ugh  I’m hyper pmsing so apologies if this is too bitchy for anyone to get through
Cool facts I learned from the teen vogue fan survey video:

1. Dove says she is most like Clara from the musical light in the piazza and Mal from descendants. Those two characters are very alike. I don’t know why it would be difficult for her label / management to sell her. She’s such a clear profile of a person 

It’s like she tries to cover up her maliciousness by using ‘dark’ characters to identify with but... those characters would never get plastic surgery to make themselves look like a blonde LA bombshell? So maybe instead of a beloved dark personality she’s just I dunno, like we’ve said, malicious/jealous musical theater cardboard cutout? 

Not some deep, intellectual misfit. Just... malicious, jealous, needy?

2. She cares deeply about women’s issues and fighting the repressions they face... while having a face she paid for so it would fall into the category of repressing more women with unfair/one-note/beauty standards. Along with continuing to photoshop said face to meet even more unfair beauty standards authored by men that she so clearly has risen above. I fucking can’t. At least at this point call your shit out. She could do something good with her ps mishaps and speak on the dangers of it, admit she got it too soon, admit she felt pressure by the industry, the adults around her, and she sees now how wrong it was and apologize for contributing to an image that makes women feel less-than for no god damned reason

It would be so easy. all those good points she desperately wants? All the intellectual respect she is starving for? The rebel label she is so hungry to have? Speaking honestly on this would attain all those things for her and give her an actual goodwill project that would be entirely authored by her

but instead she sits there and makes arguments why taking photoshopped selfies of her bought-for face is an act of feminism and not a representation of her narrow-minded attention hungry narcissism 

3. She doesn’t really think about haters and accepts that they exist 

and that’s why she deletes them immediately on her Instagram? Or straight up blocks people for calling out her blatant hypocrisy? 
yes, such a Buddha 

Posted

Why are so many videos of her popping up now anyway? 

Posted

She's so fun to hate watch. Her newest Teen Vogue video where she answers fan questions- she tried to explain stealing jewelry by saying they weren't worth anything. That's still stealing you asshole. Also lmao @ her still on the train of "I speak french!!!"

Holy shit she actually said it?

Posted (edited)

Why are so many videos of her popping up now anyway? 

She's promoting her music (not that it's paying off) and publications are desperate for easily produced content. 

((Her fake laugh in these videos makes her seem legitimately unhinged.)) 

Edited by Hails

Posted

If there's anything that I learned from her teen vogue video, it's that she turns everything into a speech and tries to make herself sound like an intellectual — even on fun topics! Idk about you but stuff like teen vogue is supposed to be entertaining, not involving heavy talks like "oH liSteN tO mE pReAchiNg aBoUt wOmEn". I mean it's completely fine, but I feel like she's trying so hard to do that lol.