• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

3239 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you think she’ll be salty Sabrina carpenter gets a song in the Disney singalong 2 and she only got to be included in the high school musical feature because of Kenny Ortega 

I was waiting for someone to say this! She has to be pissed, especially because she was Disney’s little star at one point. But she wanted to remove herself from that and I bet she’s regretting it now.

The thing about this is that she really believes that she will be famous enough to have her own star too. This is so incredibly embarrassing. I honestly feel like Sofia Carson and Sabrina Carpenter would get one before she would any day. 

4C1F7003-2530-4A39-9919-B8B7325098BF.jpeg

Posted

Do you think she’ll be salty Sabrina carpenter gets a song in the Disney singalong 2 and she only got to be included in the high school musical feature because of Kenny Ortega 

She's probably salty about Sabrina Carpenter in general, Sabrina is everything Dove wishes she looks like, she has the features she paid for naturally, plus her music is more successful and better without mentioning the fact that her voice has more character to it than Dove's.

Posted

The thing about this is that she really believes that she will be famous enough to have her own star too. This is so incredibly embarrassing. I honestly feel like Sofia Carson and Sabrina Carpenter would get one before she would any day. 

4C1F7003-2530-4A39-9919-B8B7325098BF.jpeg

something about that image rubs me the wrong way. It's probably because I dont care for Dove, but it just seems disrespectful to step on that actress' name and cover it up just so she can make a "joke" to feed her vanity. Her self absorption has no limits.

Also, I have a reaction every time I see those chunky dad sneakers lol. I get that dad sneakers became trendy but fuck, they are ugly as hell to me. 

Posted

wait so she's screwed if she keeps going and screwed if she stops? YIKES.

Mhm! If you want to be really proactive with antiageing, most people start in their mid 20's to get VERY minimal injectables to prevent wrinkling. Then you can slowly add more over time if needed and slowly change the shape of your face, adjust things you are insecure about, etc etc. Lips arent usually a big issue, you can get those dissolved and still look fine, but a lot of times skin doesnt recover well from weaning off getting new injections. She can definitely get less, but itll look worse than how she looks now. If she stays consistent, her face will stay like this for a while. But if she continues to overdo it, itll get way worse, so even returning to the stage shes at now will age her. If you get fillers very minimally and tastefully, you wont have any issues w dissolving it, but when you start to go to extremes, its much harder. Of course then she could always have a face lift and other procedures done at that time for more permanent results.. 

Posted

Literally all you have to do is search a key word on twitter and it’ll bring up any tweets with those words. This just verified that she searches “Dove Cameron” to see what people are indirectly saying about her. Don’t know why she thought she could pull it off by saying “don’t know how I found this” like GIRL everyone that has a twitter knows how you found it!!!!! The self-absorption is sick!!!!!

351031CC-40C3-4099-B654-DE8DE067A7A8.jpeg

Posted

Literally all you have to do is search a key word on twitter and it’ll bring up any tweets with those words. This just verified that she searches “Dove Cameron” to see what people are indirectly saying about her. Don’t know why she thought she could pull it off by saying “don’t know how I found this” like GIRL everyone that has a twitter knows how you found it!!!!! The self-absorption is sick!!!!!

351031CC-40C3-4099-B654-DE8DE067A7A8.jpeg

Oh she 100% does! She seems like the type who would go everywhere where people are talking about and read and spend a big amount of time checking tweets, instragram comments and all that, not to mention i have a feeling she comes here and read too, there has been more than one example where she tried to shade us all lol 

Posted

Oh she 100% does! She seems like the type who would go everywhere where people are talking about and read and spend a big amount of time checking tweets, instragram comments and all that, not to mention i have a feeling she comes here and read too, there has been more than one example where she tried to shade us all lol 

wait I didn’t know about that omg. Somebody wanna fill me in on when she shaded this site?

Posted

something about that image rubs me the wrong way. It's probably because I dont care for Dove, but it just seems disrespectful to step on that actress' name and cover it up just so she can make a "joke" to feed her vanity. Her self absorption has no limits.

yeah that was my first thought too. She doesn’t realize that not everything is about her. It’s super classless and honestly just embarrassing. 

This isn't Dove specific but whyyyy do these celebrities spend SO much on skin care? One of the serums was $300 and one of the moisturisers was $200. If you get yourself familiar with what each ingredient does, you can almost always find a cheaper product that works just as well. I think they just like spending money and think that more expensive = better quality.

yeah, slightly off topic but can I say I think that Barbara sterm chick is a crazy lady. All the celebs use her products (they’re probably gifted but even then I don’t think she should be promoted) 

she’s anti-sunscreen and retinol (which are the only scientifically proven things to work). Especially being anti sunscreen is asinine as hell. Who’s letting this lady stay around?!

Posted

will someone please find the off button on this girl

0AA52014-1599-448D-A106-2C2AC917DE7D.jpeg

Seeing this was kind of weird considering  I thought she's always claimed she speaks french? And going through her twitter it seems like she's just starting to learn it, making very basic mistakes for very simple sentences. 

Posted

oh for god's sake [yes she liked this]

oh for gods sake.png

Posted

oh for god's sake [yes she liked this]

oh for gods sake.png

She probably searches for "Dove Cameron Glinda", "Dove Cameron Rapunzel" , "Dove Camerion Amanda Seyfried" daily on twitter lol 

Posted

Oh yeah!  I remember at least two different times it seemed like more than coincidence that her posts very much related to what was being discussed here.

Back when we were discussing how creepy and vain it is to constantly be recording videos of just her face, within an hour of someone calling her out for reading the thread in the middle of that discussion she made a long insta story video of just her face staring bitchily into the camera with the time stamp included.  It was creepy.

Another time when she made a post about how people waste energy being mean, back when we were talking about how awful she is to crew members on set, with a make up free photo of herself that kinda looked like she had been crying..

It’s just weird for her to have made that post considering people rarely say anything negative on her posts, and she deletes them when they do.  

And then Thomas made that comment in an interview not too long ago about people being mean to her online and how awful that is because she’s the most “kind hearted, generous blah blah blah” person he’s ever met.. it seemed odd to talk about that considering she gets more undeserved praise and is followed by a bunch of kiss asses that worship her.  Yet he made it sound like she gets soo much hate, but I see the opposite online, that’s why this thread exists.. 

I could be reading too much into these but it seems like her posts often call this thread out in a cryptic way.

Posted

wait I didn’t know about that omg. Somebody wanna fill me in on when she shaded this site?

Well she just seems to throw subtle shade here and there whenever we discuss something here, for instance once we talked about how she trying so hard to act like Taylor Momsen on her last music video (genuinely forgot the name of her song lol) anyway we talked about how she was acting like Taylor in the music video "make me wanna die" and she posted on her story that she's listening to that song.

Oh yeah!  I remember at least two different times it seemed like more than coincidence that her posts very much related to what was being discussed here.

Back when we were discussing how creepy and vain it is to constantly be recording videos of just her face, within an hour of someone calling her out for reading the thread in the middle of that discussion she made a long insta story video of just her face staring bitchily into the camera with the time stamp included.  It was creepy.

Another time when she made a post about how people waste energy being mean, back when we were talking about how awful she is to crew members on set, with a make up free photo of herself that kinda looked like she had been crying..

It’s just weird for her to have made that post considering people rarely say anything negative on her posts, and she deletes them when they do.  

And then Thomas made that comment in an interview not too long ago about people being mean to her online and how awful that is because she’s the most “kind hearted, generous blah blah blah” person he’s ever met.. it seemed odd to talk about that considering she gets more undeserved praise and is followed by a bunch of kiss asses that worship her.  Yet he made it sound like she gets soo much hate, but I see the opposite online, that’s why this thread exists.. 

I could be reading too much into these but it seems like her posts often call this thread out in a cryptic way.

You summed it all up haha thank you! didn't know how to word it all so i gave that Taylor Momsen example, and yeah i knew Thomas was talking about threads like these (don't know if there are other ones) but yeah it's either that or just simply people in other websites that see through her, when it's something about posted in a non kid related platform is there people usually either don't give a crap about her or simply say they have a weird vibe from her, lets not forget that Dove buys comments and views on youtube aswell which is pathetic as hell, with all the amount of efforts she puts to make seem like she's liked and a sweetheart she sure focuses too much on "hate".

Posted

There was also the time when I commented on Thomas’s lack of charisma in an interview and we had a brief conversation about it and then a couple days later she posted a pic of him on Instagram  from his premiere and made a point of calling him charismatic in the caption lol.

So she definitely reads this thread, which honestly, is her own fault for seeking out the one place where there’s not hoards of 15 year olds praising her every breath. She really doesn’t get much flack despite being a known bully and a generally not nice person, so if she just stayed in her bubble of social media, YouTube, and crappy articles geared at teens, she’d have no reason to complain about negativity or whatever.

Personally, I never leave hate or negative comments on celebs’ social media, so forums like these are sort of the “safe” place to voice any criticisms about celebs without directly impacting the person in question, but because Dove is a narcissist who is obsessed with seeking out every word said about her, she likely visits here and then bitches about how misunderstood and hated she is, but like I said, in the grand scheme of things she doesn’t get nearly enough push back for her shitty behavior. 

Posted

There was also the time when I commented on Thomas’s lack of charisma in an interview and we had a brief conversation about it and then a couple days later she posted a pic of him on Instagram  from his premiere and made a point of calling him charismatic in the caption lol.

So she definitely reads this thread, which honestly, is her own fault for seeking out the one place where there’s not hoards of 15 year olds praising her every breath. She really doesn’t get much flack despite being a known bully and a generally not nice person, so if she just stayed in her bubble of social media, YouTube, and crappy articles geared at teens, she’d have no reason to complain about negativity or whatever.

Personally, I never leave hate or negative comments on celebs’ social media, so forums like these are sort of the “safe” place to voice any criticisms about celebs without directly impacting the person in question, but because Dove is a narcissist who is obsessed with seeking out every word said about her, she likely visits here and then bitches about how misunderstood and hated she is, but like I said, in the grand scheme of things she doesn’t get nearly enough push back for her shitty behavior. 

I'm going to hold off on saying that Dove comes on here and reads this thread but if she does then OH MY GOD CLUELESS THE MUSICAL SUCKED!

now lets wait to see if anything happens