• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

3192 posts in this topic

Posted

btw the rumors of her on set behavior have reached TV Tropes

Screenshot 2020-05-03 05.34.47.png

A lot of truths will start coming out eventually, she’s no longer a force in the industry and there’s going to be nothing to protect.

Even her fans have noticed the amount of bots on her insta.. but don’t put two and two together and realize it’s because she paid for most of her followers.. like 36 million?  How does anyone believe that she truly has more followers than most big celebrities. 

EA794B7C-1AE6-485E-A566-1AFC54C61AF5.jpeg

Posted

No one really "wins" a kids choice award or a teen choice aware or any of that crap. They give them to whoever's publicist think it's a good idea to attend. It's usually stated in the rules when you sign up to vote or at the end of the broadcast that producers make the final decision. Occasionally a big name like Taylor Swift will appear to keep up her image of being fun and accessible, and when the big names decline it goes to the next willing celebrity or whoever has a current project with the network/studio putting on the awards. It looks like Dove's team actively campaigned for this so once Taylor declined (pretty sure she actually got the most votes), they just gave it to Dove because she was more than willing to participate. Congrats to her though lol.  

Posted (edited)

Eh, let her have it - it's all she has lmao. Girl has an identity crisis. She clearly wants to age out of her current fanbase and be seen as more mature but then as everyone else mentioned, she was literally the only nominee out of not just her category, but the ENTIRE list of KCA nominees to campaign for her win. She doesnt want her fans to be 12 yrs and under anymore but deep down she knows they're the only ones keeping her relevant for now.

I looked up the list of winners and Taylor won for global musical artist or something like that, so idk, maybe they just didnt want to give her 2 wins if she did get the most votes for female actress. 

Also, I was surprised to see Megan Thee Stallion got a KCA nomination. I mean, I bump her music but most of her lyrics are raunchy as hell and definitely not kid friendly. 

Edited by Phaedra

Posted

KCA’s is rigged that was exposed years ago...

just google KCA’s rigged and there are plenty of actual receipts so no one care about that shit show anymore.

Posted

KCA’s is rigged that was exposed years ago...

just google KCA’s rigged and there are plenty of actual receipts so no one care about that shit show anymore.

I did and honestly, all I saw were theories made by people sick of Spongebob winning every year, and salty fans of losing nominees.

Is it rigged? Probably. But even if it isn't, it doesnt matter. It's just a kid's award show. Any artist that tries to pull out their orange blimp award and use it as proof that they're top tier talent worthy of respect and attention are going to get laughed out of any credible group of industry people outside of kids' network programming.

Posted

Kids/teen/people's choice awards and most awards are rigged and it's pretty obvious by now but that's not important what's hilarious is how Dove was asking fans to vote like her life depended on it and then in her speech she was like acting all chill and relaxed "oh yeah i guess it's cool, you people chose me over Angelina Jolie, i beat Angelina Jolie" lol girl honestly has issues, you were begging people to vote for you more than anyone else, none of the ladies in your categorie gave a crap about winning.

Posted

Did anyone see her instagram story where she tried to sing "waving through a window" ? She can't sustain any of the notes for shit. And instagram allows for you to shoot longer than 10 seconds, so it wasn't a time constraint. There was at least 2 parts in the clip she uploaded where the notes are suppose to be sustained for much longer (she cut them short to the point you can't even argue it was a matter of personal taste). She also stopped right before the part with belting or anything remotely difficult. You can tell she isn't practicing because she can't even do basic technique stuff. I'm not saying she needs to be able to sustain a note for 30 whole seconds but she should be able to sustain a note for the 5 seconds its written as. It made it sound rushed and cheap. 

also recently she's been posting clips of her singing but only in THE MOST echo-y places. It's like she's trying to cover it up. Genuinely, she's a pretty good singer, but not any better than that one kid in every high school who can't help but show off their singing every 10 seconds.

Posted (edited)

With her KCA blimp win do you think she might use it to push back into the disney/teen audience when it comes to film/tv? I know it doesn't hold much weight but i could see her parading it around and all her fans being like "yassss she won an awarddddd she hasssss to play rapunzeeelll etc"

Edited by Raccoon

Posted

Okay, why is she tweeting about learning French? One of the first things I knew about her was that she was on disney channel and could speak French bc she was in France a lot growing up . ??? girl never stops lying 

Posted

I wonder if when he first flirted with her, Thomas pulled the "Not like other girls" line?

Posted

Okay, why is she tweeting about learning French? One of the first things I knew about her was that she was on disney channel and could speak French bc she was in France a lot growing up . ??? girl never stops lying 

Yeah i remember reading that about her, i read that she was "French" actually lol and that she can speak fluently and then recently i heard her say some words in French on an interview and i cringed hard! 

Posted

Yeah i remember reading that about her, i read that she was "French" actually lol and that she can speak fluently and then recently i heard her say some words in French on an interview and i cringed hard! 

I’m pretty sure there was even a full Liv and Maddie episode where Liv is speaking French and it worned out because dove already knew how to speak the language 

Posted

I think she walked back the “I speak French” thing to “I know a little French”... probably because she couldn’t keep up the lie once she started doing more international press and was probably being asked to say a few words in this language she claimed to speak. 

Posted

will someone please find the off button on this girl

0AA52014-1599-448D-A106-2C2AC917DE7D.jpeg

Posted

Why continue to update your nose job every few months if you’re going to continue to not own it and just delete any posts that get those kind of comments. Also her young fans are clearly getting a wrong image of plastic surgery, and not that doing it in itself is a problem but the way that she continues to get surgeries is unhealthy 

D2A499C8-7AE3-4E04-98AB-3CB7D65FAB1E.jpeg