• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

3192 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

C47255F6-49FD-4539-8046-9CBCFA3695D1.thu 

she posted this picture of herself in this event and I just felt that there is something kinda wrong?? So I googled it and honestly is so embarrassing, when you google her name in this event this is literally the first picture will appear to you, the way she photoshop it Is insane! I thought she stopped photoshopping herself but I guess not 

I came here for this.  I wouldn’t say she has no ass at all but she definitely doesn’t have anything to write home about.  That photoshop job is so ridiculous, not in the slightest bit subtle.  

Editing to add: I was so focused on that fake butt I didn’t realize how much she edited her nose!  Imagine getting multiple nose jobs done and still feeling the need to do that. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by moosehead

Posted

I came here for this.  I wouldn’t say she has no ass at all but she definitely doesn’t have anything to write home about.  That photoshop job is so ridiculous, not in slightest bit subtle.  

Editing to add: I was so focused on that fake butt I didn’t realize how much she edited her nose!  Imagine getting multiple nose jobs done and still feeling the need to do that. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lol the nose was the most important thing to me and the saddest too, i mean i knew she was obsessed with people complimenting her booty since those cringey D3 retweets she made but the nose is so so sad! like girl really hates her nose and i feel like no matter how many nose jobs she has it keeps pointing to the front like her mother's nose, now i know why Bonnie let her have that nose job so young Dove probably blamed her for giving it to her xD still TERRIBLE parenting though.

Posted

Lol the nose was the most important thing to me and the saddest too, i mean i knew she was obsessed with people complimenting her booty since those cringey D3 retweets she made but the nose is so so sad! like girl really hates her nose and i feel like no matter how many nose jobs she has it keeps pointing to the front like her mother's nose, now i know why Bonnie let her have that nose job so young Dove probably blamed her for giving it to her xD still TERRIBLE parenting though.

so true.  Honestly Bonnie pulls that nose off, Dove should have left it alone after the first nose job or just left it alone completely.  She probably would have looked similar to her sister Claire, and she’s really pretty.  I don’t really understand the obsession with small noses, some of the prettiest people I know do not have tiny noses.  I feel like the tip of Doves looks worse because she got so much of her bridge removed.

Posted

C47255F6-49FD-4539-8046-9CBCFA3695D1.thu 

she posted this picture of herself in this event and I just felt that there is something kinda wrong?? So I googled it and honestly is so embarrassing, when you google her name in this event this is literally the first picture will appear to you, the way she photoshop it Is insane! I thought she stopped photoshopping herself but I guess not 

The second I saw that she posted this I KNEW it was photoshopped lmao it’s so obvious. I don’t understand why she would post this when you can look up the unedited one so easily. This is so embarrassing lol

Posted

The second I saw that she posted this I KNEW it was photoshopped lmao it’s so obvious. I don’t understand why she would post this when you can look up the unedited one so easily. This is so embarrassing lol

It looks like she slimmed down her arms as well...jesus these poor dumb kids commenting on her insta gushing about how “perfect” she is. I even saw some people tweeting the pic commenting on how great her ass looks. lol like what does she get from people complimenting features and parts of her body that don’t actually exist?? Not to mention it’s a shit photoshop job and the background is blurry as hell...yet she’ll never get called on it. 

Posted

so true.  Honestly Bonnie pulls that nose off, Dove should have left it alone after the first nose job or just left it alone completely.  She probably would have looked similar to her sister Claire, and she’s really pretty.  I don’t really understand the obsession with small noses, some of the prettiest people I know do not have tiny noses.  I feel like the tip of Doves looks worse because she got so much of her bridge removed.

She should have waited til she was older and her nose bridge had completely formed, there's a reason why most plastic surgeons (the ones who have morality and dignity LOL) won't do any procedures on people under 18, your face hasn't even finished growing yet. Obvi she found one of the hollywood ones who don't have any qualms with performing nose jobs on growing teenagers and only care about money. That's why it always looked so fucked up.

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I added the wrong quote to my post and IDK how to fix it. I meant to reference the one below:

okay so it took me sometime to find his video but here it is : https://youtu.be/ty8Ew-67Q7U

Finally got around to watching his video - I hope he actually got a commission for that job because $200 shipping is no joke, ESPECIALLY after he bought and painted 2 other jackets before making one he was even happy with. But from the way he talked, it sounds like he probably did it all for free just cause it was Dove. 

And the story of actually meeting her was weird to me. Great she acknowledged him and talked to him but then she invites him to a building he doesnt have credentials to enter and just leaves lol. Idk if she really wanted to hang and was just stupid, or if she did that on purpose to try to ditch him without actually saying so. I wonder if she was surprised by how instead of just going home, he continued to follow her and found her again cause she invited him to hang again and then ditched him again. I think if she really wanted to spend time with him, she'd have gotten his phone number to text him. We all know Dove is shady and messy as hell but tbh, I was giving him the side eye, too. Something just didnt seem entirely kosher with that story and we only get his side and his perspective. I felt like he may have been doing too much without realizing it.

one last thing - some of those comments were stupid and really show off the immaturity and naivety of her fans. They were saying he got credit for the jacket because "she wears it all the time." Wearing the jacket is NOT the same thing as giving credit, you little stans.

Edited by Phaedra

Posted (edited)

Did anyone else see the Seventeen dating thing she did? any thoughts on the advice given?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkPAH8hLfcg

I skimmed through it... towards the end someone asks how they can stop their boyfriend from flirting with other girls and Dove says she's been there before and laments how terrible it is to have a significant other who flirts with others (presumably talking about Ryan) and advises the girl to consider ending the relationship because it's not okay to be treated like that and made to feel like you're not the only one your s/o is interested in. So flirting while in a relationship = very bad. Cheating and hooking up with your co-star while engaged is apparently perfectly acceptable though. 

Edited by Hails

Posted

....does she not realize she has posted photos and video of herself holding hands with Cameron Boyce, climbing into his lap, and kissing/biting his face? Or that she did an interview saying she and Thomas are both huge flirts? 

Posted

....does she not realize she has posted photos and video of herself holding hands with Cameron Boyce, climbing into his lap, and kissing/biting his face? Or that she did an interview saying she and Thomas are both huge flirts? 

She gave pretty good advice actually but NOTHING from what she said is something she would practice in real life, in other words she just said what a decent human being would do in such situation and just said what everyone wants to hear.

Posted (edited)

I skimmed through it... towards the end someone asks how they can stop their boyfriend from flirting with other girls and Dove says she's been there before and laments how terrible it is to have a significant other who flirts with others (presumably talking about Ryan) and advises the girl to consider ending the relationship because it's not okay to be treated like that and made to feel like you're not the only one your s/o is interested in. So flirting while in a relationship = very bad. Cheating and hooking up with your co-star while engaged is apparently perfectly acceptable though. 

Why do I get the feeling that if it is about Ryan then there's a very different story behind it? or that the flirting was actually her not liking him hanging out with other girls

Edited by FiveBubblegum

Posted

Why do I get the feeling that if it is about Ryan then there's a very different story behind it? or that the flirting was actually her not liking him hanging out with other girls

She's a very insecure, self absorbed and shallow girl, to her "flirting with other girls" probably acknowledging any other girl's beauty or talent.

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_flkUFnBjx/?igshid=1rsgeg0dl6vef

celebface made a post with some of Doves edits.. she edits her eyes wider apart too.. as if her eyes are not already farther apart than most peoples.  This girl needs help.

right? I was thinking the other day how alien-y she looks with such far apart eyes but her editing them even further apart just... I honestly think she does not want to look human. whether it's like a doll or just an unnatural entity, it's like she wants to set herself apart from everyone else for her inhuman looks. it's so weird.