246 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe she's doing the same thing David Bowie did, using lgbt aesthetic too be more popular when she's not neither bi or gay. 

Posted

Maybe she's doing the same thing David Bowie did, using lgbt aesthetic too be more popular when she's not neither bi or gay. 

But wasn't David Bowie actually bisexual though?? Like did I miss something?? 

Posted (edited)

I wonder what all her costars actually think of her? The YouTube channel ‘Dove Cameron Shady’ uploads a lot of stuff like ‘Dove Cameron annoying Sofia Carson’ and while the uploaded claims the videos are jokes, it really looks like her fellow cast members really might have an issue with her. They all insist they’re best friends but I’m old enough to remember the Demi/Miley/Selena/Jonas Brothers drama that went down, and the Hilary Duff/Lindsey Lohan crap. They hated each other. I definitely think Disney learned from their “mistakes” and is making sure everything is under wraps, they can’t have cast feud drama, especially when Dove is their ~best~ star, they don’t want people exposing her crap and it wouldn’t surprise me if her costars were threatened with their careers if they tried to say anything, Dove is on a pedestal while her cast mates simply surround her. 

If you watch those videos Sofia literally can’t get a word in, she starts talking and Dove interrupts all the time! Literally in one of the videos they’re all on the red carpet and Sofia is speaking and Dove just shouts “trust fall!” then literally falls back while Booboo Stewart catches her, cutting off Sofia talking and bringing all attention to Dove in the process. She talks about how she hates celebrity culture but she can’t seem to get enough attention so???

She also interrupts or just straight up ignores China, meanwhile her male costars don’t seem to talk much, they probably know they wouldn’t be able to get a word in! It’s really messed up. I can’t wait for their Disney contracts to end so she can be exposed.

Was thinking about this the other day, Sofia deserves all the love she can get but she looks like she hates Dove, like I cant even find pics of them together on instagram while Dove's IG is filled with the rest of the cast??? Same case with China, I think she is just jealous any other girl will get the attention instead. 

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

i’m surprised no one has called her out on her cultural appropriation yet, take a look at this pic and the dress she’s wearing

A9611FC5-7C1E-4825-B6A1-B302570A09F5.png

Posted

i’m surprised no one has called her out on her cultural appropriation yet, take a look at this pic and the dress she’s wearing

A9611FC5-7C1E-4825-B6A1-B302570A09F5.png

Damn she looks so ordinary and unseasoned. Her surgeon basically made her look so pedestrian. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Bowie himself retracted the comment he made declaring himself as bi: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/david-bowie-straight-time-69334/
There's a lot of debate on whether he was actually lgbt or if he just wanted to co-opt an aesthetic for the sake of marketing-- it's a valid concern as his distancing from the gay community occurred during the AIDs crisis, when gay men were most ostracized from society.

Anyway it's kind of moot since he's dead and preyed on his underage groupies so personally idc whether he was gay or not.