• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2938 posts in this topic

Posted

She actually looks okay in these fashion week photos, not obscenely plastic. Although I wonder if it ever gets to her that she's sitting next to these z-listers and that's where career will stay lol

I thought the same thing. The dress is pretty and her hair and makeup are softer than usual which is a good look for her because with all the shit she's had done she needs to stay away from more dramatic looks. 

Posted (edited)

I agree she looked less botched (though still botched) than usual at the fashion show, definitely has to do with more flattering styling (just a few days ago she stepped out at Lancôme with overlined trout lips, so I’m not attributing it to any Botox/fillers coming down). Her stylist should honestly be better at taking into account the fact that her client’s face has had so many modifications. Dove’s face is stiff with Botox, angular and puffy from fillers, and topped off with balloon lips - the stylist should be putting her in looks that could be softening the jarring fakeness of her face rather than emphasizing it.

Dove clearly looks best in buttery blonde hair like she had today, white/baby blue/green colors that don’t wash her out like harsher colors do, and with hairstyles that softly frame her face rather than bring negative attention to her wide face or beady eyes. I think Dove’s stylist constantly makes her look like a hotter mess than she needs to, but also I think Dove might be contributing to her makeup looks at times, and we all know she has a warped sense of aesthetics.

CEE13CE3-5C4F-4728-9DEC-97EC5341550C.jpeg

7565D49F-1AF2-42F6-A747-13D281764D9B.jpeg

Edited by Chin

Posted

lmao she posted like four of those. but seriously, there's something very cartoonish about her face at that event (this isn't from her Instagram)

dove21.PNG

especially with other people

dove22.PNG

I think she looks quite pretty in the bottom photo but it doesn't really look like her? I wouldn't have recognised her if it wasn't posted here.

Posted

dove is just turning into the american version of gangnam unni

Posted

Isn't it sad how she looks like any blond that exists in LA? literally nothing special going for her, she offers nothing interesting in neither looks or personality?

Also when you zoom in her, it looks soooo tired of all the fillers, so puffy and tired, from far it's not obvious but up close clearly is.

Posted

lmao she posted like four of those. but seriously, there's something very cartoonish about her face at that event (this isn't from her Instagram)

dove21.PNG

especially with other people

dove22.PNG

I think she doesn't look as plastic here, it looks like her top lip deflated a little bit which is a good thing but I doubt it will last, her terrible self perception will kick in eventually

Posted

what would it take for this girl to wake up i wonder 

Posted (edited)

I think she looks quite pretty in the bottom photo but it doesn't really look like her? I wouldn't have recognised her if it wasn't posted here.

I genuinely think she looks gorgeous in the bottom picture... which is weird. it's the same doll-like face that made me have an interest in her literally years ago; she 100% hasn't looked like that in a while and we can see that in her own videoclips. idk, even in the candids from that show I think she looks good again (not overly done and significantly younger).

Also, has anyone noticed her nose looks a lot better lately? If I'm not mistaken, it was starting to get droopy again after her last touch up from last year. Now it looks a lot less square and definitely not like it's melting down, which coupled with her tuning down her fillers a bit make her look waaaay better.

Whatever she did to her face a while ago really made her look like an alien with tiny, very far apart eyes. With the throwbacks I saw on the site that showed her progression, I realized she actually has large eyes but her flattening her nose bridge made them look so small and gave her that alien look. I don't think she looks as creepy in that event, though. I really think giving her nose bridge a little bit of the volume it used to have would make her look a million times better and give her back the doe eyed look. 

Edited by mickey

Posted

I think she doesn't look as plastic here, it looks like her top lip deflated a little bit which is a good thing but I doubt it will last, her terrible self perception will kick in eventually

nothing deflated though, she still has fillers on her top lip! Dove has NO lips naturally, so yeah it's easy to detect when she has fillers on them or not.

Posted

Lil bit offtopic, but Sabrina Carpenter just got announced as being in the Mean Girls musical (I think she’s Cady), and I wonder how dove feels about it. She’s probably not as furious as when the news about Ryan hit, but she might be upset that a fellow ‘ex-Disney star’ managed to get in and she didn’t.

I’m pretty happy, Sabrina is definitely a lot more talented than dove imo, considering she can act and she writes amazing songs and I hope this’ll spread her fan base a bit (she’s honestly so underrated)

Posted

Mean Girls on Broadway has started to go down a bit of the “stunt casting” route lately so I bet our very own Miss Dove Cameron isn’t too thrilled about the fact that she wasn’t the one to get the call. 

(Sabrina is the best casting decision they’ve made in a while. Their last few additions of Aaron and Karen have been.. questionable so I’m honestly surprised that Dove HASN’T been asked at this point.) 

Posted

Mean Girls on Broadway has started to go down a bit of the “stunt casting” route lately so I bet our very own Miss Dove Cameron isn’t too thrilled about the fact that she wasn’t the one to get the call. 

(Sabrina is the best casting decision they’ve made in a while. Their last few additions of Aaron and Karen have been.. questionable so I’m honestly surprised that Dove HASN’T been asked at this point.) 

I don't see Dove having a big movie career at all, i don't think they'll trust her with the Regina role, i know she's literally Regina in real life but they usually hire a very sweet girl to play the opposite role of their character and don't just hire the character to be the character lol especially if the girl in question is botched and can't act nor pass for a highscooler, Amanda Seyfried could still pass as a highschooler more than Dove.

Posted

nothing deflated though, she still has fillers on her top lip! Dove has NO lips naturally, so yeah it's easy to detect when she has fillers on them or not.

I know she doesn't have lips naturally, but her top lip was definitely thicker than it is now, the fillers are going away or maybe she removed a small portion

Posted (edited)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ZYyT-l709/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

literally only just found this, but lmao I died at the comments saying 'all the first pictures are photoshopped 🤦🏽‍♀️' and 'Half of these ain't fillers, it's called growing up and losing weight of the face'

it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to deny how physics and biology work. Yes, people "grow" into their faces and can have amazing glow ups (hello, Miriam McDonald, queen of the glow ups) but NOBODY has ever gotten fuller lips and a near non-existent nose bridge from growing up. If anything, people's features look smaller, not bigger as they age from preteens to young adults and even then, all their features are still there, they dont just go away entirely.

Edited by Phaedra