• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2959 posts in this topic

Posted

offtopic but who else watched Sofia on good morning america

I did, she did pretty good, i'm glad her song is getting more attention it's well deserved! 

Posted

Well, Jan 2020 is over and her album isn’t out, so I guess she’s not releasing when she said she was... are we really surprised? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Posted

Apparently her show sold out in 18 minutes... wonder if actual adults are going, or it’s just parents bringing their kids

30D16E23-3B5C-4DE9-8232-881CA99D0B75.jpeg

Posted

Apparently her show sold out in 18 minutes... wonder if actual adults are going, or it’s just parents bringing their kids

If it's not parents bringing their kids cause they underage I will be sorely disappointed. 

Posted

Just checking her twitter feed to see which bullshit she posts next... oh boy we got a good one

31FF1DA6-AC51-4A71-8C1B-DBE267D5CA52.jpeg

Sweetie, you are vain.

Posted

I’d like to know how big these venues are.. and whether it was strictly 16+ or 16+ unless accompanied by a guardian.  

Posted

Apparently it's the Moroccan Lounge in Los Angeles and Baby It's All Right in New York...two venues that I have never heard of

https://www.themoroccan.com/

http://babysallright.com/

I’m familiar with Baby’s in Brooklyn. They’re more like lounges. Probably seat about 250. 

Posted (edited)

Apparently it's the Moroccan Lounge in Los Angeles and Baby It's All Right in New York...two venues that I have never heard of

https://www.themoroccan.com/

http://babysallright.com/

Okay, but I’m dying at the descriptions for her shows

theyre exactly the same, except the one for the Moroccan Lounge has some extra info about her Disney acting (her most note worthy achievements to date).

’Her massive, loyal, and ever growing fanbase of "Dovelies" cannot get enough of her new and unique sound.’ 
lmao mkay

BF2CEFC9-767F-4F75-A15A-14110CD992AD.jpeg

Edited by DragonAlliance

Posted

I’m familiar with Baby’s in Brooklyn. They’re more like lounges. Probably seat about 250. 

250 lol.  Even if it’s double that, for someone with “34 million” followers to brag about their shows selling out so quickly when they’re that small is hilarious.  

53E6F305-20B0-41D6-93DB-E0FA5717390F.jpeg

Posted

250 lol.  Even if it’s double that, for someone with “34 million” followers to brag about their shows selling out so quickly when they’re that small is hilarious.  

53E6F305-20B0-41D6-93DB-E0FA5717390F.jpeg

Ok so I actually looked it up because I didn't want to be too off in my prediction. NY venue actually has a max capacity of 280. My bad, I was just guessing off of having been there briefly. And the LA venue is 275 apparently. Good for her for selling it out but I mean I've been to weddings with more people lol.  

Posted

i've seen more /obscure/ indie acts who fill out actual theatres. girl needs to catch better marketing and shut up about her relationships so she can attract fans who are actually of drinking age.

Posted

Just checking her twitter feed to see which bullshit she posts next... oh boy we got a good one

31FF1DA6-AC51-4A71-8C1B-DBE267D5CA52.jpeg

Sweetie, you are vain.

Of course she quotes a person like Gwyneth Paltrow lmao. Her first tweet doesn't make any sense. There's making art and then there's taking selfies, how are the two comparable? I don't get what she's even trying to say as if exclusively men are telling her she's vain? Bruh. I don't think there's anything wrong with taking selfies or whatever. Just some of the videos she has taken of herself are just uncomfortable af to watch. The editing, ps addiction, quantity, etc. that's when it becomes vain. 

Posted

I could be reading into this waaay too much and normally I would dismiss it but given dove's track record...anywho it seems like Dove might be one of those partners that pull the "obey me or I will withhold affection" tactic. Apparently she most likely made Ryan throw gifts from fans away.

Posted

Of course she quotes a person like Gwyneth Paltrow lmao. Her first tweet doesn't make any sense. There's making art and then there's taking selfies, how are the two comparable? I don't get what she's even trying to say as if exclusively men are telling her she's vain? Bruh. I don't think there's anything wrong with taking selfies or whatever. Just some of the videos she has taken of herself are just uncomfortable af to watch. The editing, ps addiction, quantity, etc. that's when it becomes vain. 

Lol yeah she makes 0 sense, she tries to excuse her shallow, vain attitude by blaming it on men, and painting it as women empowerment, she's so predictible, vapid and dumb that i feel sick thinking about how someone can be so empty literally she offers nothing more than what we already know about her.