• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2225 posts in this topic

Posted

I see no difference. Scroll down at your own risk.

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 4.50.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 4.52.31 PM.png

Posted

I see no difference. Scroll down at your own risk.

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 4.50.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 4.52.31 PM.png

what tf is that monstrosity 

Posted

who's taylor r?

This is Taylor R. Hk vlogger who also gets a ton of work done. Lots of similarities in the lip region right now

Bildschirmfoto_2019-12-27_um_16.57.28.pnScreen_Shot_2019-12-29_at_4.52.31_PM.pngusually tugging like that is a botox thing and neither one of them is a stranger to botox

Posted

This is Taylor R. Hk vlogger who also gets a ton of work done. Lots of similarities in the lip region right now

Bildschirmfoto_2019-12-27_um_16.57.28.pnScreen_Shot_2019-12-29_at_4.52.31_PM.pngusually tugging like that is a botox thing and neither one of them is a stranger to botox

Dove follows Taylor on Instagram and even likes her posts and stuff. In the past people have said they look alike (Taylor used to be platinum blonde) but I think they just get the same procedures done. 

Posted

what tf is that monstrosity 

if you mean the first one, it's a character called roxanne that pearl (drag queen) does sometimes. 

Posted

I find it hilarious that dove is grasping at straws trying to make her career / separate herself from disney, but Jenna Ortega (from Disney's "Stuck in the middle" series) is absolutely killing it getting other roles -- AND the roles are more mature and separating her from the disney image, easily. And she's only 17!

Posted (edited)

I personally don't think this blind item is about her but the comments are interesting. Most people don't know who she is but after they looked her up clearly see all the plastic surgery that's been done. I really don't know why she keeps trying to push the all natural thing. Yes, your 12 year old fans may believe you but the rest of the world can clearly see it! 

Link in case I messed up the hyperlink: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/12/blind-item-6_29.html

I find it hilarious that dove is grasping at straws trying to make her career / separate herself from disney, but Jenna Ortega (from Disney's "Stuck in the middle" series) is absolutely killing it getting other roles -- AND the roles are more mature and separating her from the disney image, easily. And she's only 17!

I agree with what you're saying but was Stuck in the Middle as popular as Liv and Maddie? I feel like Dove is just going to have an especially hard time detaching herself from Disney because of the immense popularity of the Descendants films and I think Liv and Maddie was pretty popular. The Jenna Ortega girl seemed to have other descent non-Disney rolls like in Jane the Virgin and may have an easier time moving on but Dove really has nothing. Even the S.H.I.E.L.D and Marvel stuff she did is technically linked with Disney so Dove is really going to have to do something memorable and drastic soon or she's not going to be able to make that transition.

Edited by mads07
fixed + added link

Posted

Did anyone see that post about how this year will be her music focus?

Posted

Did anyone see that post about how this year will be her music focus?

Well good luck to her because so far it hasn't been a success with her average music and narcissistic music videos.

Posted

Was it my imagination or did Dove post an excerpt from Vogue UK talking about how perfect her face, specifically her nose is, as part of her insta story recap and then remove it? Cause I def saw it on insta, died laughing for a bit and then carried on with my day yesterday but when I went to look again to share it here it’s gone I think.  

Posted

Was it my imagination or did Dove post an excerpt from Vogue UK talking about how perfect her face, specifically her nose is, as part of her insta story recap and then remove it? Cause I def saw it on insta, died laughing for a bit and then carried on with my day yesterday but when I went to look again to share it here it’s gone I think.  

I'm blocked from her insta but that sounds like something she would totally do. 

Posted

I believe I can shed some light on the weirdness of Dove and Taylor's mouths!

I'm a tattoo artist and have done stints cosmetic tattooing in salons alongside people performing injectables. I believe these girls have both gotten a botox "lip flip". As we all know people usually get fillers in their lips to plump them out, but something that I can tell is about to become a trend is this "lip flip" where botox is injected around the mouth instead. As we know botox is a paralytic- the point is to relax some muscles to 'release' the lip outward so it stays kind of pursed out. I find this very bizarre personally, as y'all can see the obvious effect when you, you know, PARALYZE your mouth muscles.... a few girls got it regularly and the way their mouths sagged made my skin crawl. 

Here is a still from a video of a surgeon describing the lip flip (obviously this model has filler also, just like Dove and Taylor). You can see it has the same signature Cheshire cat look as Dove's. 

Capture.PNG

Posted

I would die to see her response if some expose came out and she was asked about it by some shit reporter. If she was shown some evidence about her plastic surgery would she insist it was fake? if some evidence about her and Thomas's relationship starting off as infidelity got out would she bullshit it or would she use the "I just fell in love while in a terrible relationship! bs? I need hypotheticals here, I need to know if she's that predictable!

Posted (edited)

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/dove-cameron-the-light-in-the-piazza-interview this one? I couldn't find it on her fan page (below), but they could've missed it. 

"In person, the 23-year-old is Gen Z’s answer to the classic American sweetheart – with features so perfect as to look almost Facetuned. If there is a better ski-jump nose in Hollywood, I have yet to see it. Naturally, she’s already well on her way to mega stardom in the States. Her Emmy-winning turn on Disney Channel’s sitcom Liv and Maddie followed by a starring role in Clueless: The Musical has garnered her a cool 25.3 million Instagram followers. (To put that into teen idol perspective, Harry Styles has 24.2 million.) She also boasts a number of high-profile celebrity mentors, including Kristin Chenoweth and Ariana Grande. (“She’s just such a genuine friend and makes me feel really ‘seen’,” she tells me of the “Thank U, Next” singer.) "

I literally can't find a word of truth in here (when was the last time she and Ariana talked?).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zKqAll4PB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I feel like (as much as I hate to say this) she uses Cameron as a... attention source? I know it sounds awful to say, but something kinda insincere comes off of her posts about him.

Edited by DragonAlliance

Posted

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/dove-cameron-the-light-in-the-piazza-interview this one? I couldn't find it on her fan page (below), but they could've missed it. 

"In person, the 23-year-old is Gen Z’s answer to the classic American sweetheart – with features so perfect as to look almost Facetuned. If there is a better ski-jump nose in Hollywood, I have yet to see it. Naturally, she’s already well on her way to mega stardom in the States. Her Emmy-winning turn on Disney Channel’s sitcom Liv and Maddie followed by a starring role in Clueless: The Musical has garnered her a cool 25.3 million Instagram followers. (To put that into teen idol perspective, Harry Styles has 24.2 million.) She also boasts a number of high-profile celebrity mentors, including Kristin Chenoweth and Ariana Grande. (“She’s just such a genuine friend and makes me feel really ‘seen’,” she tells me of the “Thank U, Next” singer.) "

I literally can't find a word of truth in here (when was the last time she and Ariana talked?).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zKqAll4PB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I feel like (as much as I hate to say this) she uses Cameron as a... attention source? I know it sounds awful to say, but something kinda insincere comes off of her posts about him.

lol yeah cause I definitely remember reading the Facetune and ski-jump nose parts and thinking the writer must have been mocking her. Ridiculous writing aside, it’s hilarious that she chose that part of the article to highlight in her insta story as something to look back on (even if she eventually deleted it)...just goes to show how shallow she is. 

she also posted and then deleted a selfie of her and Sofia, BooBoo, Cheyenne, and Kenny from when they appeared on family feud... wonder if whatever the issue between her and Sofia is was the reason she removed that (she kept a photo of her, Cam and BooBoo from filming car descendants and posted other pics of her with Cam and clips of her with BooBoo. Sofia only appeared in a couple of Descendants cast photos she posted).  

She’s insincere person so it’s hard to see anything she does as sincere.