• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2225 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my god.  She’s doing one of those “here’s my number, text me” things that failing celebrities do.. complete with automated messages. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Posted

Oh my god.  She’s doing one of those “here’s my number, text me” things that failing celebrities do.. complete with automated messages. 🤦🏼‍♀️

and more and more sponsored posts like youtube influencers too :/

Posted

and more and more sponsored posts like youtube influencers too :/

which leads me to believe her career isn't going as great as she makes it out to be. or she's really money hungry. or both most likely!

Posted (edited)

We all knew that Dove never had what it took to be an A-list celebrity. Back in Disney's prime they had the ability to make any child actor have some hit song or album, and of course a iconic Disney show/movie (ie. Miley, Demi, Selena, the Jonas Brothers, and the Cheetah Girls) however, that all felt apart during the 2010's.

Dove doesn't have what it takes to be a great actor, she's mostly depended on mediocre acting and pg friendly songs, and from what I know, she isn't taking any acting classes. Her music career will flop. She's too busy being with the whole "ooh look at me I'm out of Disney now, see me swear and do provocative things" plus she's inconsistent and her voice is nothing special. Her personality, like her face, is unbearable and fake. I come on pull once a week and yet her face looks different each time.

She's desperate for relevancy and importance. I feel bad for her easily impressionable fans.  Some who probably suffer a lot of emotional and mental heartache, and are just looking for someone to talk to and relate with, and think that their favorite celebrity can help only to get an empty response, such as, "Just  believe in yourself!" Or, "There's always tomorrow!"

Edited by Topsy Oxy

Posted

Any thoughts on the dove shady channel. I mean other than the fact that it's a lot of crap. I mean dove is shady as fuck but those videos take the cake. the person that heads it is apparently some weird dove fan that does it as a "joke" and is dismissive and rude to any complaints. It's also full of misinformation! yeah, it's correct about Dove's lies about her name and such but otherwise, it's a load of nitpicks. the closest to reason I can think of is the dove cameron annoys Sofia Carson video otherwise it's ridiculous stretching.

Posted

HELLO so firstly i have changed my profile photo to her most inexplicable facial expression from the out of touch video, but anyways i finally watched the vogue video and here are my thoughts lol:

1. u can all downvote me for this if you want lmao because i am just constantly repeating this after any video of hers BUT jesus christ her mouth when she talks......... the fakest oddest looking thing. i almost HOPE music works out for her because she could never be a successful actor when a huge amount of your job is people watching you recite dialogue and having such a huge visual distraction like THAT.

2. the way she talks about "my boyfriend" is always so cringey, like those annoying couples you know in real life that refer to their significant other as BABY in front of others constantly

3. speaking of thomas, why does he always have to be involved in everything she does?? it's like she's trying to start some thing of people seeing them as a "power couple" but girl..... yall are both way too irrelevant for that

4. she's such a....... chaotic energy. like she NEVER stops talking and talks really fast. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with being someone who talks a lot, many people have that personality trait, but for her it's so like. manic. like it's a facade/disguise

OH also, the comments are hilarious. someone said "she's effortlessly beautiful" and someone else wrote uhhhh not effortlessly, shes had tons of plastic surgery, and of course it spiralled from there. the people who always make me laugh the most are the ones who say "she's been open about it!!! she's been transparent about it! she's admitted it!!!!!" uhhh no she hasn't. she has never mentioned it. the only time she ever acknowledged anything to do with it was a couple years ago when she replied to something on twitter and said "i broke my nose when i was younger!!!!!!!!" lmfao

Posted

We all knew that Dove never had what it took to be an A-list celebrity. Back in Disney's prime they had the ability to make any child actor have some hit song or album, and of course a iconic Disney show/movie (ie. Miley, Demi, Selena, the Jonas Brothers, and the Cheetah Girls) however, that all felt apart during the 2010's.

Dove doesn't have what it takes to be a great actor, she's mostly depended on mediocre acting and pg friendly songs, and from what I know, she isn't taking any acting classes. Her music career will flop. She's too busy being with the whole "ooh look at me I'm out of Disney now, see me swear and do provocative things" plus she's inconsistent and her voice is nothing special. Her personality, like her face, is unbearable and fake. I come on pull once a week and yet her face looks different each time.

She's desperate for relevancy and importance. I feel bad for her easily impressionable fans.  Some who probably suffer a lot of emotional and mental heartache, and are just looking for someone to talk to and relate with, and think that their favorite celebrity can help only to get an empty response, such as, "Just  believe in yourself!" Or, "There's always tomorrow!"

I agree with everything you said excpet for Disney not being able to make disney stars major celebs after 2010, it's true to some degrees of course but Zendaya and Bella Thorne were kind of huge while Shake it up was airing and of course if Bella Thorne was smart enough to not go the trainwreck road she would've had the same success as Zendaya now,. but yeah other than that you're right i don't think they were able to create big names such as they were able to before 2010 which is weird to notice how their factory has changed but the thing is it was never disney's fault, Dove was just another basic "blond" they had at that time and never had anything special to her except her fakeness compared to other disney actors and yes she'll never be anything but a second rate reality star at this point. 

Posted

I watched the first 40 seconds of her vogue video and stopped. Damn her face looks wrecked and her mouth reminds me of the joker the way it curls up at the corners like that lol. I used to think she had a really pretty smile but all the filler makes it twist and curve so unnaturally when she talks and smiles now.

Posted

I watched the first 40 seconds of her vogue video and stopped. Damn her face looks wrecked and her mouth reminds me of the joker the way it curls up at the corners like that lol. I used to think she had a really pretty smile but all the filler makes it twist and curve so unnaturally when she talks and smiles now.

and you got comments in there (she obviously all bought) saying "oh my god she's so pretty, can't take my eyes of her." lol 

Posted (edited)

HELLO so firstly i have changed my profile photo to her most inexplicable facial expression from the out of touch video, but anyways i finally watched the vogue video and here are my thoughts lol:

1. u can all downvote me for this if you want lmao because i am just constantly repeating this after any video of hers BUT jesus christ her mouth when she talks......... the fakest oddest looking thing. i almost HOPE music works out for her because she could never be a successful actor when a huge amount of your job is people watching you recite dialogue and having such a huge visual distraction like THAT.

2. the way she talks about "my boyfriend" is always so cringey, like those annoying couples you know in real life that refer to their significant other as BABY in front of others constantly

3. speaking of thomas, why does he always have to be involved in everything she does?? it's like she's trying to start some thing of people seeing them as a "power couple" but girl..... yall are both way too irrelevant for that

4. she's such a....... chaotic energy. like she NEVER stops talking and talks really fast. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with being someone who talks a lot, many people have that personality trait, but for her it's so like. manic. like it's a facade/disguise

OH also, the comments are hilarious. someone said "she's effortlessly beautiful" and someone else wrote uhhhh not effortlessly, shes had tons of plastic surgery, and of course it spiralled from there. the people who always make me laugh the most are the ones who say "she's been open about it!!! she's been transparent about it! she's admitted it!!!!!" uhhh no she hasn't. she has never mentioned it. the only time she ever acknowledged anything to do with it was a couple years ago when she replied to something on twitter and said "i broke my nose when i was younger!!!!!!!!" lmfao

I know obviously all the lip injections are what's making her mouth look so weird but she also kind of moves it awkwardly and can never seem to keep her mouth still for long, even when she's not talking, which makes me wonder if she has a drug problem because that's something you see a lot in addicts. That could also explain the chaotic energy and rapid talking. I mean it can also just be anxiety or nerves or whatever but she definitely seems wired. 

And I agree about Thomas....him always being around is not cute. It just makes them seem super co-dependent. Obviously Dove loves sharing her relationships with the world and that's fine but it doesn't need to be a part of everything you do. If he's not physically present with her, she's talking to him or about him. Like, let each other live. Although I also wonder if the reason why they're so clingy and tag along to each other's projects (she's visited him on sets too) is because they know they're both cheaters who cheated on their partners with co-stars in the past so they hover over each other at work in paranoia to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to them... at least that's what I'd like to think because cheaters deserves to suffer at least a little bit lol. 

Edited by Hails

Posted (edited)

I know obviously all the lip injections are what's making her mouth look so weird but she also kind of moves it awkwardly and can never seem to keep her mouth still for long, even when she's not talking, which makes me wonder if she has a drug problem because that's something you see a lot in addicts. That could also explain the chaotic energy and rapid talking. I mean it can also just be anxiety or nerves or whatever but she definitely seems wired. 

And I agree about Thomas....him always being around is not cute. It just makes them seem super co-dependent. Obviously Dove loves sharing her relationships with the world and that's fine but it doesn't need to be a part of everything you do. If he's not physically present with her, she's talking to him or about him. Like, let each other live. Although I also wonder if the reason why they're so clingy and tag along to each other's projects (she's visited him on sets too) is because they know they're both cheaters who cheated on their partners with co-stars in the past so they hover over each other at work in paranoia to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to them... at least that's what I'd like to think because cheaters deserves to suffer at least a little bit lol. 

Nah Taylor R has been having the same issue with her lips recently. I'm guessing it's a combination of bad Botox and lip fillers. Taylor's issues really got bad after this last round of Botox. Can't begin to understand the appeal in all of this, but Dove probably got Botox around her mouth area for some ungodly reason...

Edited by Sugi

Posted

who's taylor r?

Posted (edited)

Sorry about the weird quote, but taylor r is a popular j-vlogger, i'm not sure if she's m,oved now thought

Edited by miyayeah

Posted

many of the comments below that say its dove Cameron but ion know....never heard of her dating a producer 

Posted

Any thoughts on the dove shady channel. I mean other than the fact that it's a lot of crap. I mean dove is shady as fuck but those videos take the cake. the person that heads it is apparently some weird dove fan that does it as a "joke" and is dismissive and rude to any complaints. It's also full of misinformation! yeah, it's correct about Dove's lies about her name and such but otherwise, it's a load of nitpicks. the closest to reason I can think of is the dove cameron annoys Sofia Carson video otherwise it's ridiculous stretching.

Adding to this to note her fans come to her defense on those videos too. if the video is criticizing the length of time her music came out they say "WELL IT'S OUT NOW ANYWAY!" or if someone points that the PROOF that Ryan McCartan emotionally abused Dove Cameron video is highly vague and taken out of context [a fist bump emoji is proof you're a bad person now apparently] they jump to "WELL DOVE SAID SO THAT PROVES IT!!!] given that they're so young this is clearly extremely negatively affecting them. they're prepared to believe anything about their idol that they'll ignore evidence that they're wrong and go as far as to personally attack people they assume hurt dove.