• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1320 posts in this topic

Posted

I came across a music video of her on Youtube some time ago and I thought she was really cute, specially her nose. I looked for her older pictures and found out that she a nose job and lip injections before she got into Disney. Now I know Disney does this auditions to kids years before they're accepted into any kind of influential role, so I'm thinking how the hell did she got in? Disney must be really sensitive about plastic surgery stuff, since most of their message revolves around loving yourself the way you are and all that stuff. I wonder if they actually ask her to get one.

3ac39048e5866f0ada660988dba0dde7.thumb.j

Before her nose job: (she must've been around 12 years old in this one)

dove-cameron-plastic-surgery-before.thum

After nose job:

600full-dove-cameron.thumb.jpg.2d703b2a0

Image.thumb.jpg.ca61e9e05f6a04a485630fc3

I'm pretty sure she had a second nose job:

BuLYYOaCEAAtkh5.thumb.jpg.3ebebd5671c313

After lip injections:

5943153f306ce_DoveCameronMarieClaireImag

Posted

She debuted in Liv and Maddie in July 2013, so she was at least 17 years old when she got her nose surgery, unless maybe she was even younger than that.

I assume her current looks were required for the role. So considering that filming usually happens several months or a year before its public debut, and that auditioning is even way before that. She must have been even younger when the surgery happened. 

Unless it was Disney who told her she needs a nose job before debut...

Is that even legal? For a minor to get a nose job at 15/16/17??

Posted

She debuted in Liv and Maddie in July 2013, so she was at least 17 years old when she got her nose surgery, unless maybe she was even younger than that.

I assume her current looks were required for the role. So considering that filming usually happens several months or a year before its public debut, and that auditioning is even way before that. She must have been even younger when the surgery happened. 

Unless it was Disney who told her she needs a nose job before debut...

Is that even legal? For a minor to get a nose job at 15/16/17??

Yes it is legal (depending on where you live) although usually you have to have your parent or guardian's permission that young for an elective surgery in the US. 

It usually isn't advised so young because your facial features are still developing, however in some countries it is not uncommon to get a nose job 12~15 years old and sometimes encouraged.... not so much in the US where she's from, but just to put it in perspective. Rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries in the US though so it's seen as pretty low-risk compared to other elective surgeries.

Posted

I just recently saw the trailer for Descendants 2 and think she is really pretty. From the before pictures posted here I would have gotten a nose job too especially if I'm going to be on television.

Posted

im surprised that she got surgery that young but tbh i was already doubtful her nose was natural. i think it suits her though and she looks gorgeous. she has a very youthful and dolly appearance.

Posted

i think she's a great actress and she's really pretty. even before the surgeries she still had that kind of dolly face? idk what to call it but just as long as she doesn't deny it which i doubt she's mentioned it.

Posted

Wow she's really pretty. Even if she didn't have a nose job/lip injections she'd still be super cute. Ugh, makes me want to bleach the shit outta my hair and put green contacts in lol.

4cdd6f4b31862950242639cfb0c992ca.thumb.jdove-cameron-amazon-studios-golden-globeScreen_Shot_2017-06-16_at_18.04.26.thumb

Posted

I think she's stunningly gorgeous.

Posted (edited)

I can't find any other pics of her before the nose job except for that one where she looks like she's 12 and the younger ones. Her nose job reminds me of Bella Hadid's. 

Edited by nosejob
it doesn't look cute no more

Posted

I can't find any other pics of her before the nose job except for that one where she looks like she's 12 and the younger ones. Her nose job reminds me of Bella Hadid's, it's so suitable for their faces, I think it can work on anyone with far apart eyes.

I was literally just about to post that her nose looks soooo similar to Bella Hadid's, especially in the last picture flower posted. Same surgeon maybe? :P

Posted

Nose, dimples, lips. Anything else? She is stunning even before the changes.

For the lyrics, she plays a role. She must sing what is in the script. So, we can't keep it against her. I am more disturbed about her "without make-up pictures-naturally beautiful", because it's really hypocritical. 

Posted (edited)

For me she looks completely different compared to now. In before photos she looks like your everyday, normal blonde girl. After surgery she looks extremely dolled up. I hope she doesn't get anymore procedures done to herself, she is one limb away to looking very uncanny. (Especially since she already does look unnatural to me, personally, when she was on Disney)

Edited by Offline

Posted

Dear god, she looked so cute before the surgeries! Idk I just feel like these modifications didn't fit her at all :/

I wonder how long will Disney fuck up the minds of their young female actors. 

I know it can't be all just Disney's fault but c'mon, Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, does that ring a bell?