• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Kneewah

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Curious, has she ever mentioned her height? She looks very short in some of her pics like this one.

2.PNG

I think in a Q&A video she mentioned she's about 5'1 (155-156cm)

Posted

I think in a Q&A video she mentioned she's about 5'1 (155-156cm)

Holy crap that's shorter than me wow, she seems so much taller in photos...

Posted

i must have missed the part of her being iconic, i’m sorry but what?

must’ve said it as a joke but the way she says sum words to me is ridiculous, she interpreted it in a way that makes you think she got a big ego. it ain’t that deep but she’s not iconic...

BE06A2D1-3B9B-42DD-939A-519E605B8FBE.thu

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing this girl on I.G and I think she's friends with The Got 7 Twins or The Leslie Twins (seeing how they were leaving comments back and forth and you know most of these girls never respond to their followers). I thought she was pretty but she has that typical popular I.G girl look so she immediately left my mind until seeing her recently pop up on the Cowsel thread.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

I made a discord server! It's to discuss all the problematic influencers. 

https://discord.com/invite/rk7DyJe

I'd love for you to join since I don't want this spark to die. I will grant the "s tier role" a role in the server that gives you most permissions to edit if i have interacted with you on this site! I encourage everyone to join. There is also a rant and unpopular opinion text channels too! 

Note: I know there's another server made but I tried my best to make it more organized and such. The other server imo was very clustered and didnt have organized text channels. I encourage you to join and would be happy if you did! Also the server is still being edited so be aware!