• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Kneewah

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Recently i kept on seeing this girl in my explorer page i just recently followed her too and she is insta famous and mutuals with other insta famous or youtubers

i think few of her makeup looks are really nice like this ones 

what do you guys think of her? And does anyone know what her ethnicity is?

IMG_2015.PNG

IMG_2016.PNG

IMG_2018.PNG

Posted

she's nepali and i think she's really cute and beautiful but i feel like she lowkey uses the army fandom to make her famous cause she knows they follow any pretty stan and will stroke their egos like there's no tomorrow!! probably a reach but that's just my opinion 

Posted

How does she have 2 videos and 53 thousand subscribers? I know she has lot of views on her two videos, but it's nothing that would warrant that. Has she previously made videos before and deleted them?

Posted

How does she have 2 videos and 53 thousand subscribers? I know she has lot of views on her two videos, but it's nothing that would warrant that. Has she previously made videos before and deleted them?

or, she built her self up on instagram with mer makeup and looks and now people flock to her channel and sub

Posted

or, she built her self up on instagram with mer makeup and looks and now people flock to her channel and sub

That doesn't seem very likely, seeing as she has more subscribers on youtube than she does followers on instagram, and the chances of over 100% of her followers subscribing on both platforms is slim. After looking at her social blade, it looks like she buys followers and views, with over 49000 of her followers within the past month, starting suddenly when she hadn't uploaded anything in two months. She consistently gets over 1000 subs a day, even without any uploads. 

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCGQDm73EWtR150vKtGSSfuA/monthly

Posted (edited)

That doesn't seem very likely, seeing as she has more subscribers on youtube than she does followers on instagram, and the chances of over 100% of her followers subscribing on both platforms is slim. After looking at her social blade, it looks like she buys followers and views, with over 49000 of her followers within the past month, starting suddenly when she hadn't uploaded anything in two months. She consistently gets over 1000 subs a day, even without any uploads. 

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCGQDm73EWtR150vKtGSSfuA/monthly

Busted!

even top tier instagram girls that makes YouTube videos don't even get that kind of spike in following on YouTube.

(ie: Hayley_bui with 225k followers on insta but only 425 or so likes on her YouTube video....

even with the amount of videos sarahnade has out, she didn't get that much spike like niwa has with two boring videos....

ALSO infrontofapple AKA YouTuber PrincessMei... she gets a solid 15k likes on photos+tons of comments... 150k+ Following on Instagram, and a decent 5k likes on YouTube videos) 

YouTube has become so massive with a sea of endless videos/content, it is unlikely that all of these numbers are organic. She definitely bought her shit, in my personal opinion, and as an ex YouTube content creator myself. 

Edited by Offline

Posted

Busted!

even top tier instagram girls that makes YouTube videos don't even get that kind of spike in following on YouTube.

(ie: Hayley_bui with 225k followers on insta but only 425 or so likes on her YouTube video....

even with the amount of videos sarahnade has out, she didn't get that much spike like niwa has with two boring videos....

ALSO infrontofapple AKA YouTuber PrincessMei... she gets a solid 15k likes on photos+tons of comments... 150k+ Following on Instagram, and a decent 5k likes on YouTube videos) 

YouTube has become so massive with a sea of endless videos/content, it is unlikely that all of these numbers are organic. She definitely bought her shit, in my personal opinion, and as an ex YouTube content creator myself. 

Her instagram seems a little suspect too, since she's gained almost 30000 in the past month. Her comment numbers are inflated as well, since looking at them, many of the same people comment more than once, often two to three times in a row. But since she uploads more consistently on instagram, it's definitely more believable than her youtube numbers.

Posted

yeah she deleted them 

Posted

I heard she said the nword before but I dont have the screenshots. It was big on twitter but It died down after she apologized 

Posted

she buys youtube subs 

Posted

this girl lol she needs to learn to dial back the smooth effect in facetune

Posted

She's pretty and it's cool how she's Nepali

Any receipts on the n word incident?

Posted

she's pretty big on twitter too. her twitter is @GOGOJIMIN

Posted

I've seen her pop up on Instagram as well, I agree that's she's very cute but as someone said earlier calm down on the smooth tool honey. If anyone has receipts for her using the N word, she is cancelled before I even had a subscription.