• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Catherine Chi @catherine_chi

141 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone this is my first topic here and I hope it is a worthy one;;

If you think her name sounds familiar this may be why: I saw that there is drama going around miss Catherine Chi, who is also a PULL user and has taken part in discussions about hyun.li, winkeu and iamsenpai

cath_8.thumb.png.6ae6e4a80b79acea5ff8adf

cath_9.thumb.png.127d81ab8f0de12d7ee8792

PULL account https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/profile/11720-catherine_chi/

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/catherine_chi/ 

There are posts about her writing a really bad year book message in someones yearbook 

Ill let the screenshots talk for itself

cath_3.thumb.png.8249db77e15260acf2586fc

cath_6.thumb.png.3dcb3fc893b434cb18040c5cath_7.thumb.png.a0af2ecab84282c0b87d348

cath_5.thumb.png.10b58cb604918cd279e4d18

cath_1.thumb.png.651ab54b6a9988926ce51ba

cath_2.thumb.png.369c7f5d0400499f6ab914ecath_4.thumb.png.bed667eb4833caa6abd794d

What are your thoughts? I was shocked to see all of this

Posted

Never heard of her, but...who in their right mind would write something so awful in someone's yearbook?? It's just...appalling. IDK if she got a big head because of having a bunch of followers like that one person said, or she already was like that, but...damn, that's f*cked up. I'm glad the high school took action and wouldn't let her walk, though. I sorta kinda feel bad about the college acceptance being revoked, buuuut...she also kind of deserved it.

Just....wow.

Posted

wOw im sHOOK :hurrplz:

i used to think she was cute and kind but dAmn. thanks for posting this lol. unfollowing her off everything. hope no one buys her stuff on depop or continues to sponsor her lmfao

Posted (edited)

Wow honestly the OP was already thrilling to read lmao karma is a REAL bitch 

EDIT

here's her apology regarding the post -- what do y'all think about it? imo I still don't think it makes up for what she wrote, I find extremely appalling regardless 

461877b485319a3624e4fe5f91a8e027.thumb.p

Edited by remarkable
added pic

Posted

holy shit??? i knew she could be a hard ass bc she regularly calls out people on her spam acc, but i never expected she would be so mean to someone irl. especially since the guy asked her to write in the yearbook; just because she said she'd write something mean doesn't mean she has to go through with it? what did he even do to her for her to write all that?? 

this was so unexpected and i'm highly disappointed 

Posted

It's kinda stupid of her like did she not think about the consequences after writing mean stuff like that. Girl at that time you were a senior in high school already, not elementary. You should know whats right and wrong://

Posted

she looks really ugly

she IS very ugly, on the inside at least.

I'm glad she owned up to it and apologized but at the same time I don't know if she would have if it weren't directly affecting her now. What she wrote doesn't sound like she was concerned about his feelings at all. And she took up the whole fucking page? How obnoxious and uncalled for.

Posted

Damn, this is good tea -- I didn't think there was any dirt on her, but this is an unexpectedly nice surprise :haiplz:

I wonder what the guy did that caused her to hate him so much???

Posted

Damn, this is good tea -- I didn't think there was any dirt on her, but this is an unexpectedly nice surprise :haiplz:

I wonder what the guy did that caused her to hate him so much???

Seriously same lmao

I mean, what she wrote is just so petty and immature. What is this, elementary school, where you don't like someone because they look different or whatever? 

I appreciated it when she came onto PULL to expose/spill tea on hyun.li, but my opinion of her dropped pretty quickly when she started to post on Chloe's thread because all she was doing was supporting Kevin. I'm pretty sure she wasn't really part of their drama, but she came in sounding like she knew both of them super well--when she doesn't. Maybe Kevin, but she's only met Chloe once. 

And after this, I think it's time to unfollow. 

Posted

i'm mutal with this girl but uhm time to probably change that. catherine honey, you and your 6k followers ain't shit. your shoots are laughable. i used to think you're pretty but this disgusts me. grow up. you're going to college right? you'll get nowhere with that attitude. no one gives a shit about your followers  irl. stop being a delusional little bitch. study hard and become a better person. 

Posted

Do you think she would've apologized and felt bad if she didn't get all that backlash?

Posted

Do you think she would've apologized and felt bad if she didn't get all that backlash?

Probably not. That doesn't just apply to her though, many people (both online personalities and everyday people) don't apologize for similar actions unless it ends up negatively affecting themselves.

Posted (edited)

Basically like the bullies in my last class of grade school, how low can you go? That was such a disgusting thing to write. She doesn't feel sorry. She is afraid of all the shit coming at her for being such a bad person. When you take the time to write something by hand I sure do think you'd be able to use your brain for a minute, no matter how much you dislike someone, you never do that. 

hmmm.thumb.png.c3afcff5ccf3c9257487f6668

Edited by M.I.A

Posted

she went unprivate on her instagram to show how much of a "bigger person" she is and it's really laughable

she talks about she's learned her lesson but then talks about how she's going to block everyone now (so sad I know) boohoo honey :'( I just can't tell if I'm more annoyed with her brainless followers backing her up or HER (I don't condone the kys comments she's been getting but damn)

1a11b61f712761ce89ab59bb92948d50.thumb.p

full caption (it's quite long):

Fine, I've decided to take my account off private to talk about my side of the story. Idk how many of the people who follows me know about the Twitter post that was made about me but this is for those who decide to come to my account. I don't know the girl who made that post and she doesn't know me nor the victim. He is NOT special ed. I don't know who is out there saying that I bullied a special ed student but that is fucked up. Here's what went down for those who don't know the full story... Which is everyone. He's a classmates that asked me to sign his yearbook. I said "No because I'm going to write something mean." Still, he urged me to do so. I didn't think properly, and I still had the choice to not be negative and actually write something nice but I didn't. He read what I wrote but he didn't mind. Yesterday I've apologized to him but he said he wasn't really affected by what happened except all of the attention he's been getting at school. Even so, I've thought long and hard about my actions and wrote an apology letter to those involved. That's the only thing I can do on my end. I don't have a Twitter to go and defend myself so people are still going out there and spreading more rumors about me and my "consequences". People are out there saying that I'm not allowed to walk at graduation, I am but it was my own personal choice not to under the risk of harassment and assault. I've learned my lesson. Yesterday has been the worst day of my life but I've also been getting messages from people who know that not all the information is out there. So even after reading this and you still decide to hate me, fine you've already made up your mind about me and leave. I've gotten enough messages from this witch hunt and I'm blocking

Posted

Even though it was so stupid of her considering the fact that she has graduated high school already and still does dumb craps like that, those dm she gets tho :phftt: telling people to kill themselves and hoping they get cancer are a bit extreme