• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bella Thorne

447 posts in this topic

Posted

bella: "i don't use traditional skincare products bc chemicals are bad for you"

also bella: *drinks excessively, does drugs, has a face full of fillers* .. makes sense

i really don't believe that's her actual skincare routine, she probably pays professionals to take care of her face 

Posted

the only reason it seemed real is because it didnt feel like she was paid to shill products, and the only reason it felt that way is because shes coming out with a skincare line and didnt wanna recommend anything that wasnt hers so instead she gave us a "real" but potentially harmful routine. hope her skincare line actually has some cHeMiCaLs in it so its actually safe to use 

oh lmfao I had no idea

Posted

JFC no wonder she has such shit skin if that's what she's been doing

Posted

Scrubbing sugar and then lemon juice???

The microstructure of the sugar would cause mini tears in the skin and lemon juice would absolutely sting the crap out of it.

Wouldn't the stings be painful, especially as it becomes inflammed from the lemon juice?

That's such a horrible combo.

Posted

i wouldnt be surprised since she uses deodorant on her face as makeup primer

Posted

wow...I wonder who the next Disney star to fall off the rails will be

Posted

bella: *has surface dryness / dehydrated skin*

also bella: *doesn’t use moisturizer*

ok miss thing

Posted

ok, it drives me nuts when people do this about their skincare! especially celebrities!

Posted

bella: *has surface dryness / dehydrated skin*

also bella: *doesn’t use moisturizer*

ok miss thing

i literally had someone try to correct me and say oH uR SKiN gRoWs DePeNDEENt on mOisTuRISeR iF u Use tHeM!!!!

......................................................ah.

Posted

i literally had someone try to correct me and say oH uR SKiN gRoWs DePeNDEENt on mOisTuRISeR iF u Use tHeM!!!!

More like once you start using moisturizer, you realize how DRY and tight your face feels after washing it if you don’t use it. Bella will regret it when she’s old 🙄

Posted

More like once you start using moisturizer, you realize how DRY and tight your face feels after washing it if you don’t use it. Bella will regret it when she’s old 🙄

Not even when she's old, she'll regret it in a couple years when lines start showing up prematurely

Posted

whats funny is the same sister i mentioned on the previous page here says that same thing, and that it's a scam by like johnson & johnson to make you put lotion on your babies.