• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bella Thorne

447 posts in this topic

Posted

Bella Thorne

Twitter // Instagram 

Image result for bella thorne nov 2017

Information:

• Here is a basic summary of Bella of you don't know anything about her (Wikipedia)
  • Used to be a child star and was one of the main characters on the Disney Channel show, Shake it Up alongside Zendaya.
  • Was very pretty, but recently has been going with the "on drugs/hasn't showered in weeks" look
  • Lately, she has been hanging out with Youtubers like Tana Mongeau and Shane Dawson. 
  • She has had quite a lot of boyfriends, which isn't bad on it's own, but most of these relationships have had questionable aspects to them
    • Cheated on Charlie Puth with her ex boyfriend Tyler Posey, who wasn't even aware that she was also involved with Charlie
      • It has been speculated that Charlie Puth's song, Attention, is about Bella
    • Has had an on/off relationship with Gregg Sulkin
    • Later had a brief relationship with Scott Disick, who is 14 years her senior, Kourtney Kardashian's ex and a known sex addict.
      • It is rumored that Scott was just using Bella to get back at Kourtney
    • Also dated Lil Peep, who is known for his drug use and who was currently dating Too Poor/Layla Shapiro. He died fairly recently in Nov. 2017, due to a drug overdose.
    • Dated a rapper named Blackbear, who she later broke up with and then dated his best friend, Mod Sun who she is currently dating.

Comparison of her during her Shake it Up days vs. Now:

Image result for bella thorne comparison

Before:

Image result for bella thorne shake it up

Now:

Image result for bella thorne oct 2017

Here she is with Scott Disick:

IMG_1462.JPG

Here she is with Charlie Puth, who accused her of cheating:

IMG_1464.JPG

A face full of highlighter:

Related imageRelated image

Her with her current boyfriend, Mod Sun:

gettyimages-860595796-1508266984.jpg?croRelated image

Making out with Tana Mongoose:

Related image

What do you guys think of her? 

Posted

What do you guys think of her? Used to find her pretty and she has a nice body. But after stalking her basically on her social media accounts and news, she looks a little trashy now. Also, she jumps from one guy to another, which isnt bad if thats what she wants but isnt good (for her) either. Also read on reddit that she looks like she didnt shower for a week always, lol, which i kinda think so too. 

She is an attention whore. Like went out with Scott just cause the kardashians are always on the tabloids. And she is definitely trying so hard to go viral, doing the kind of crazy shit Miley did a while back that got her so much attetion, minus the talent of course. I also read on Skinny Gossip that a VIP's brother manages her and apparently she is extremely dumb. Go figure, she just seems to want attetion so bad it ends up looking pathetic. :hoplz:

Posted

didn't she cheat on gregg sulkin with her brothers girlfriend? and then go onto tyler possey but cheat on him with charlie puth? lmao

Posted (edited)

i hate the fact that she cheated...not just that but whatever she did to her chin just looks weird imo.

Edited by tacos
was suggesting posting private stuff that shouldn't have been suggested at all.

Posted

The last things I can remember at the top of my head:

> She was on Disney Channel (Shake it up).

> She had some sort of failed music career.

> She was in a movie (The Duke/The Dutch/I don't remember :alpacadone:)

> She had plastic surgery on her nose.

> She's dyslexic.

Posted (edited)

i think she just looks like she is trying too hard for attention. she had the whole dancing thing while on shake it up, but besides that i dont find her talented. i remember a few years ago she had her nudes leaked, when at the time she was underaged. i find her repulsive because of her constant cheating and her unhygenic appearance. did she get lip fillers? sometimes i see pics of her on my ig explore page and her lips look too out of place. she also looks like she had a boob job. i think she dyes her hair by herself now and she does her own makeup horribly and it just isnt a good look imo. light red hair suited her really well. it seems like she is trying to force the grunge look on herself when its just not working for her. 

Edited by nana_
added something

Posted

The last things I can remember at the top of my head:

> She was on Disney Channel (Shake it up).

> She had some sort of failed music career.

> She was in a movie (The Duke/The Dutch/I don't remember :alpacadone:)

> She had plastic surgery on her nose.

> She's dyslexic.

The Duff :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

I have found her to be somewhat subtly irritating since the Shake It Up era. I actually loathed the show itself, but something about Bella struck me as particuarly obnoxious, moreso than the fact that the show was one of the series that marked the beginning of Disney channels decline in quality. 

lo and behold, years later, she's attention seeking on social media, and has given herself tons of plastic surgery that's stripped away what was once her more youthful face (don't get me started on her body surgery). Honestly, she comes across as very annoying & selfish?? I don't like her. I never really hve. She's ruined herself, what was once a physically pretty girl, at least. Part of it's probably from being thrust into childhood stardom so early…

she also sucks as an actress, which is why she can't get a major role in any notable productions. her delivery is flat, or it completely misses the mark by being utterly godawful. you think someone who was (unfortunately) groomed to be an actress wouldn't be so untalented, but she really is bad in almost every film/tv show role I've seen her play.

Edited by bodoni

Posted

she's a joke and she ages badly

Posted

Honestly I didnt think she was relevant anymore. Just another Disney Girl gone bad

Posted

Everytime I see her on Twitter I ask myself if she's okay.... I think she's just going downhill lmao

Posted

didn't she cheat on gregg sulkin with her brothers girlfriend? and then go onto tyler possey but cheat on him with charlie puth? lmao

i wish people would call her out more on this shit, it's so trashy and disgusting that she would cheat. two times!!  she's now with gregg sulkin today again after the whole disick thing, which makes me mad because you would think gregg would know better..

Posted

I really don't know a thing about her. I follow her on Instagram and all I know is girl has some baaaaad skin. She's gorgeous when she gets professionally shot and her skin smoothed out though. 

But I honestly hate anyone who cheats. So fuck her if she did. 

Posted

She also fills her face with highlighter and Idk what is up with that lol