• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylors cheeks

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know how Taylor R got her cheeks? & Micaela has them too what the hell... Is it plastic surgery?

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 11.38.39 pm.png

Edited by sugarx

Posted

Does anyone know how Taylor R got her cheeks? & Micaela has them too what the hell... Is it plastic surgery?

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 11.38.39 pm.png

Probably fillers.

Posted

yes because how could she be so skinny yet have such a chubby face

Posted

yes because how could she be so skinny yet have such a chubby face

People with naturally round face shape yes, But Micaela had oval and Tay square shape, before. 

Posted

i wish she would make a video on her surgery because imo it actually looks good and took like ten years off her

Posted

i wish she would make a video on her surgery because imo it actually looks good and took like ten years off her

She'll never own up to getting anything done.. also imo her face reminds me of a chipmunk 

Posted

She'll never own up to getting anything done.. also imo her face reminds me of a chipmunk 

lol. the baby face look is chipmunky but thats why its cute. i would consider the surgery if i knew for sure taylor had it done

Posted

Taylor has a ever changing face consistency, That makes me think that she does use fillers regularly, You'll notice her face getting slimmer, (I start to think she's not eating right or she's unwell) Then she vanishes for a few days and comes back with her "normal" puffy face (then im thinking tf is up with her face again?) I'v come to the conclusion that, that's her Top-Up/Settling Period. Yeah Taylor has a natural plump face, but shes getting older now and that will reduce over time, Even saying that, we all know she's been using them "Filler's" from TIME~  Cause No Way is this natural....  

uehfj754.png

Posted

that drama thing she had the stiffest looking puffy cheeks, there's no way around it was fillers. I don't care how many pictures of her "plump" face there are, you don't get such shiny, STUFFED and taut looking cheeks from being a bit chubby on your face lol. It's cool, like no shame in getting fillers just be honest.

at one point i did wonder if she was bulimic bc facial swelling but again, the drama cheeks were just yea no bro, that ain't organic lol

Posted

Taylor has a ever changing face consistency, That makes me think that she does use fillers regularly, You'll notice her face getting slimmer, (I start to think she's not eating right or she's unwell) Then she vanishes for a few days and comes back with her "normal" puffy face (then im thinking tf is up with her face again?) I'v come to the conclusion that, that's her Top-Up/Settling Period. Yeah Taylor has a natural plump face, but shes getting older now and that will reduce over time, Even saying that, we all know she's been using them "Filler's" from TIME~  Cause No Way is this natural....  

uehfj754.png

does this video still exist? 

Posted (edited)

I always thought the cheek thing was a little over-exaggerated but nope, you guys were right. 100% 

Alien-like.

2017-06-07 (1).png

2017-06-07.png

Edited by TherealOG

Posted

I always thought the cheek thing was a little over-exaggerated but nope, you guys were right. 100% 

Alien-like.

2017-06-07 (1).png

2017-06-07.png

her face back then looked like it would pop if she made any sort of facial expression. 

Posted (edited)

I was about to suggest bulimia, since she did lose weight when she was younger (I know she said it was all healthy food and hard work but judging by how her hard work persona has been debunked well....) and she does apparently follow a strict diet, even though I frequently see her eating chocolate, ice cream, pizza-ish food.. (which kinda supports possible bulimia? maybe, maybe not) but if it really were bulimia, most of the swelling would take place in her lower cheeks and jaw line because those are the places the acid from the vomit has the most contact with and therefore they swell with damage. The photos above show her puffiness in her upper cheeks, and unless she swishes her vomit around in her mouth, which is a nasty image, she likely doesn't have bulimia. However not all puffiness from bulimia is from acid damage. A lot of it is also from water retention because of dehydration and that could still support the bulimia. I'm not saying I think she didn't get fillers, cuz that seems a little more likely. Just it's not completely off the table.

A lot of bulimics tend to act on impulse and that could tie into her excessive spur of the moment spending...

Edited by mochi kandi

Posted (edited)

I was about to suggest bulimia, since she did lose weight when she was younger (I know she said it was all healthy food and hard work but judging by how her hard work persona has been debunked well....) and she does apparently follow a strict diet, even though I frequently see her eating chocolate, ice cream, pizza-ish food.. (which kinda supports possible bulimia? maybe, maybe not) but if it really were bulimia, most of the swelling would take place in her lower cheeks and jaw line because those are the places the acid from the vomit has the most contact with and therefore they swell with damage. The photos above show her puffiness in her upper cheeks, and unless she swishes her vomit around in her mouth, which is a nasty image, she likely doesn't have bulimia. However not all puffiness from bulimia is from acid damage. A lot of it is also from water retention because of dehydration and that could still support the bulimia. I'm not saying I think she didn't get fillers, cuz that seems a little more likely. Just it's not completely off the table.

A lot of bulimics tend to act on impulse and that could tie into her excessive spur of the moment spending...

I definitely think there are a couple of options: 
1) She's throwing up afterwards
2) The food she shows in vlogs is the only food she eats all day 
3) She excessively works out and burns off the calories
4) She's going to start gaining weight - as she seems to be eating junk food more frequently 

Edited by TherealOG