• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Stop Peaches!!

531 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone needs to trace her IP and find out where exactly she lives. This girl is seriously pissing me off more and more especially since this morning when I saw her lick her own feces. I can’t really stand to follow her on Instagram anymore. I hope to God Cora never sees the things Peaches said about her.

Posted

I have no words 

B93155C2-1F07-4EB1-BD90-20721B9CB0F1.png

6066FAD0-E22C-419A-9554-3222B62C7D7A.png

B0ADD5BC-38B0-44C6-A38C-7C1B2AA82A7C.png

F1EFA8E4-B964-4521-BD0D-A88E2503A2EF.png

24E4B3E9-FA1B-462E-AC3B-A90BCFA81236.png

7E22B9F9-AEBC-42C0-AE5B-8FCD46C7021B.png

989AF18A-3E45-4003-AE30-B4B73C452C55.png

4DB3426A-4A14-4AFB-8FE7-65BB5CC4E87F.png

CFF40D8B-427F-473B-945F-3E06BC2D0309.png

i hope cora grows up somewhat normal and AWAY FROM HER MOM

Posted (edited)

does anyone in this thread know where Peaches was last seen? I just called the Child Welfare service number. I know that she is in Alabama but, which city? 

According to one of the commenters she’s from Pineville Louisiana, im not sure whether it’s true though. You know her real name right? It could help.  

Edit: I found her address but it’s against Pull’s rules to post it. 

Btw is she into beastiality?

0CF0DEDB-1F47-4C2A-96D1-0FEF563ACAA1.jpeg

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

According to one of the commenters she’s from Pineville Louisiana, im not sure whether it’s true though. You know her real name right? It could help.  

Knowing her, she probably is. Yuck

Posted

yes, she is into beastiality. There’s a video of her making out with a puppy, where it basically licks and bites all over her tongue for like a whole minute. She’s also posted on her story about how she’s gonna fuck the dog she lives (or by now lived) with. She’s disgusting. 

Posted

yes, she is into beastiality. There’s a video of her making out with a puppy, where it basically licks and bites all over her tongue for like a whole minute. She’s also posted on her story about how she’s gonna fuck the dog she lives (or by now lived) with. She’s disgusting. 

I do feel terribly bad for her but at the same time im so disgusted by her behavior. I wish we knew what was specifically wrong with h and what does she actually suffer from

Posted

Peaches is into beastiality. She confirmed it by literally showing the world via her Instagram story tonight. Can’t somebody show the police this sick fuck’s Instagram profile or something? She’s sexually abusing puppies on her Instagram story right now as I type this. Someone needs to do something soon.

Posted

Peaches is into beastiality. She confirmed it by literally showing the world via her Instagram story tonight. Can’t somebody show the police this sick fuck’s Instagram profile or something? She’s sexually abusing puppies on her Instagram story right now as I type this. Someone needs to do something soon.

I'm afraid to ask but.. What is she doing in her stories?

Posted

I'm afraid to ask but.. What is she doing in her stories?

She was licking a puppy in the mouth and then later, she started putting puppies in between her legs. According to good handful of comments on her recent post, she was orally stimulating a dog’s genitals. Disgusting as fuck. 

Posted

Honestly, I don’t even think she deserves a thread at this point. This is a disgusting, depraved woman and she needs to be thrown into a mental hospital for the rest of her life. She clearly has trauma and deeply seeded mental illness.