• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Stop Peaches!!

531 posts in this topic

Posted

damn i didn't expect this when i clicked on this thread and i can't believe instagram allows this shit and people see it as entertainment.

Posted (edited)

I was wanting to post this last night but I had forgotten to do so. This is a screenshot of Peaches talking about her infant daughter Cora. How could she even say this about her own child? Who even calls their own daughter a bitch and a hoe? And the fact that there were a couple of people who thought this was funny just makes me lose hope. You guys are really gonna laugh at an infant child being called names? wtf 

“just b glad I’m not ur mother” Right, thank God LMAO 

BE32B2AD-1B38-4EA9-B28B-26B9FA43A20F.jpeg

That seem way to genuine to be a fucking joke.

That girl clearly has some kind of mental illness and yeah i do believe she was abuse as a child if not by a family member then by a family friend for her to be acting like this. Her kid need to be taken away from her because she clearly can't even take care of her self let alone give her child stability  and mental support.

In the past, Peaches explained that she acts the way does due to her mother passing away. I feel like it’s past childhood trauma + obvious mental illness. 

Edited by funkymonkey123

Posted

I was wanting to post this last night but I had forgotten to do so. This is a screenshot of Peaches talking about her infant daughter Cora. How could she even say this about her own child? Who even calls their own daughter a bitch and a hoe? And the fact that there were a couple of people who thought this was funny just makes me lose hope. You guys are really gonna laugh at an infant child being called names? wtf 

Peaches has severe mommy issues, I feel like one of the biggest reasons she neglects her own child like this is her not growing up with a mother. She might feel like “if I didn’t grow up with a mom then you can’t either”. I also doubt her constantly referring to Cora as an object she owns is something she came up with. I think her dad might have treated her like she treats Cora, in an objective and dehumanizing way. 

I try so hard to understand her behavior but it’s hard because she’s also trolling on top of all of this.

Posted

In the past, Peaches explained that she acts the way does due to her mother passing away. I feel like it’s past childhood trauma + obvious mental illness. 

Lmfao I'm so glad my mom is no prostitute who eats poop for likes. 

Posted

This girl has to be trolling, right? I'm so concerned for her. Above all else I hope that kid gets the caring love and support it needs. CPS needs to pay her a visit yesterday, troll or not.

Posted

Ugh I hate how Peaches will upload photos of herself whenever she cries which is what she’s doing right at this moment lmao her face is so snotty in the pictures. I’m gagging 

Posted

Ugh I hate how Peaches will upload photos of herself whenever she cries which is what she’s doing right at this moment lmao her face is so snotty in the pictures. I’m gagging 

what was she crying about?

Posted

The way she talks about her child makes me sick to my stomach. Its not Cora's fault that she's here on this planet. Its because you don't practice safe sex! That's why she's here. The fact that Peaches is not taken seriously across the Instagram community is shocking and sad.

Posted

what was she crying about?

She was crying about X lol

Posted

The way she talks about her child makes me sick to my stomach. Its not Cora's fault that she's here on this planet. Its because you don't practice safe sex! That's why she's here. The fact that Peaches is not taken seriously across the Instagram community is shocking and sad.

Most of her followers are kids, couple adults including me follow her and I’ve helped couple to call child services on her but nothing has happened yet. Also if I remember right she mentioned “Cora happened” because the condom breaked. 

She should be crying over her daughter not xxx. I still can’t believe she didn’t let cupcakke help her,

Posted

There's also the pics she posted licking her feces and then posting pics of her kissing Cora. Most people seem to think they were taken the same day, but I honestly don't think they were? I think she keeps posting them together just to rile people up. Thoughts??

Posted

There's also the pics she posted licking her feces and then posting pics of her kissing Cora. Most people seem to think they were taken the same day, but I honestly don't think they were? I think she keeps posting them together just to rile people up. Thoughts??

I’m 100% positive those pictures of her kissing Cora are old. Knowing how attention seeking Peaches is, I wouldn’t doubt that she piled those photos together to get a reaction out of her followers. She knows that kind of nonsense gets attention. 

Posted (edited)

Her mom is dead, she ran away from home so she is all alone right now with her charmed edits. She doesn’t have Cora with her, she left her with her grandparents / dad. I still think Cora might’ve already been taken away since so many people have called child services on her. I still don’t understand why didn’t she choose abortion instead of having Cora when she never seemed to really want a child to begin with. Peaches can’t even take care of herself who thought it was a good idea to let her have a child :alpacadone:

She does have Cora with her, she posted a picture with her a day or so ago. She very much still has that poor child unless she's posting old pictures.

EDIT:

I’m 100% positive those pictures of her kissing Cora are old. Knowing how attention seeking Peaches is, I wouldn’t doubt that she piled those photos together to get a reaction out of her followers. She knows that kind of nonsense gets attention. 

ops I didn't see this. I hope they're old. I really do.

Edited by Sodapop

Posted

She does have Cora with her, she posted a picture with her a day or so ago. She very much still has that poor child unless she's posting old pictures.

EDIT:

ops I didn't see this. I hope they're old. I really do.

They’re old don’t worry, she’s just trying to make people angry / seek attention.

Posted

Did anyone ever mention that Peaches’ grandfather has had Cora for awhile?