• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Stop Peaches!!

513 posts in this topic

Posted

It just gets worse every day. You see she’s been getting naked and running around in public more someone must have let go of her leash. 

BB667250-D029-4064-97BC-32E0DE391EDD.jpeg

If she is doing that why haven't the police arrested her for public lewdness?  Its not a matter of her lying because its a twitter vid of her stripping down naked on the streets of New Orleans?(i think thats where she is) so if she is doing that in public she can get arrested and maybe get help while away.

Posted

If she is doing that why haven't the police arrested her for public lewdness?  Its not a matter of her lying because its a twitter vid of her stripping down naked on the streets of New Orleans?(i think thats where she is) so if she is doing that in public she can get arrested and maybe get help while away.

as much as i hate bringing it up, there is some parts in new orleans especially that dont give a shit. seriously it can be raggedy and dangerous out there.

Posted (edited)

Was it confirmed she had killed a dog, or is this just a rumour? I’m seeing it being said, and I really don’t want it to be true

Edited by GoldenFish
Checking to see why it’s hidden

Posted

First time that i'm hearing about her and i wish i'd never fell on this thread. This girl is sick and Cora needs to be taken away from her, i don't know if it's possible in the USA but in some countries people can get a new identity and be in a new place where their abusor won't be able to find them. That's what Cora needs, to be adopted in or out the USA and to never be able to get any contact with Peaches. It's not too late. I'm also surprised that Peaches still isn't in jail, i'm pretty sure she did a lot of things against a law (starting by prostitution and exhibition) and with her being a black girl, i would've thought that racists cops would take this opportunity to jail another black person (who for once deserve it). 

I don't think that instagram deleting her account will change anything, yes she's an attention seeker but I think it goes deeper than that and that she won't live a normal and healthy life if people forgets about her. She needs to go to jail for a few years, where she won't be able to harm people and herself or to go to a psychiatric hospital.

Posted

Wooowww, peaches is not okay at all.

On snapchat she was talking about how her and her daughter have a good relationship? And saying that she is taking her out for Easter? This situation is honestly out of control

Posted

Peaches just purchased herself a brand new STOLEN iPhone kids! Look at the serial number scratched out like that does anything. Lmao

7B970BBE-5D5F-49F5-B9BF-6945FD51D2D5.png

Posted

i’ve only started reading this thread, does she have a new ig or is it private?

Posted

i’ve only started reading this thread, does she have a new ig or is it private?

Peaches's account is still active and its the same. It is traumatising, and she posts horrifying images which will  make u vomit. She even posts pictures of her SHIT and her having sex n all its nasty

Posted (edited)

Hey, I just joined but I’ve been lurking this site awhile because y’all always have the best tea to spill. But anyways...

did this bitch kill her baby?!?

Update: ohmyguckinggod

0E5F1EA3-2AC5-43F0-A31F-04E66C36E9A9.jpeg

C2B16602-FFC8-4DA5-B598-15CD548C2110.jpeg

B3CCCC41-EDC0-44D6-98BA-0900F42F18F1.jpeg

59D131A7-68A7-4F83-94CC-52327E5654E5.jpeg

C354D023-2BB3-4BD3-9367-A70AFF99E1A5.jpeg

74445E18-D734-48BD-9BB6-0ECF4D10AA4F.jpeg

5997938C-5071-493B-A49D-C85F7860729C.jpeg

Edited by grotesqu3

Posted

Hey, I just joined but I’ve been lurking this site awhile because y’all always have the best tea to spill. But anyways...

did this bitch kill her baby?!?

Update: ohmyguckinggod

0E5F1EA3-2AC5-43F0-A31F-04E66C36E9A9.jpeg

C2B16602-FFC8-4DA5-B598-15CD548C2110.jpeg

B3CCCC41-EDC0-44D6-98BA-0900F42F18F1.jpeg

59D131A7-68A7-4F83-94CC-52327E5654E5.jpeg

C354D023-2BB3-4BD3-9367-A70AFF99E1A5.jpeg

74445E18-D734-48BD-9BB6-0ECF4D10AA4F.jpeg

5997938C-5071-493B-A49D-C85F7860729C.jpeg

Jesus fucking christ please let this be some kind of sick joke

Posted

I called the FBI located in New Orleans and they said they were very concerned and were going to investigate and maybe call me back for more information and updates. In addition to the above photos, she posted this and instagram and deleted it.

10C3B9FC-7DA7-43DD-A8B0-D4D5C1AD244F.png

Posted

I called the FBI located in New Orleans and they said they were very concerned and were going to investigate and maybe call me back for more information and updates. In addition to the above photos, she posted this and instagram and deleted it.

10C3B9FC-7DA7-43DD-A8B0-D4D5C1AD244F.png

thank you for contacting them because what in the entire fuck

Posted

She's such a sick, sick person (long time lurker here, never really knew what to write, this is all so very upsetting!).

I hope she's just trying to gain attention. I've scrolled through her Instagram and noticed that Cora is still very small on all of the pictures (a comment under the posted pic above also stated Cora should be 1 by now). That may be because she's not being cared for but I also noticed Peaches often posts the same pictures again and again. I really hope that this means that Cora is not with her (I think I've read here that Peaches' father takes care of Cora?). Since she's also posted videos though... I dunno. But I hope Cora's not with her. 

Very good thinking informing the FBI! 

Posted

I thought full custody was given to her parents after the whole disaster that made it onto the news?

Hopefully, it's true that the baby is with her grandparents and not her; it wouldn't be the first time that Peaches went to great lengths to pretended that she has custody of the baby while at the same time posting old pictures of her and saying harmful things she'd do, all to get attention. 

If it's true, may she rot in jail for life.

Posted

Finding this thread kept me up all night. How the hell are we supposed to know if that baby is still alive or in safe hands. Fuck. 
Social media bans girls for showing their nipples but lets this chick rant about sexually abusing her own infant daughter???? I'm at a loss. I hope the FBI is able to alert the right people to get her sectioned or something because she's OBVIOUSLY mentally ill, even if she doesn't have access to her daughter, and shouldn't even be in allowed in public at this stage.