• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Stop Peaches!!

635 posts in this topic

Posted

Today is Peaches’ birthday. She’s 18(?) now I guess. I say that because I saw a post on this thread saying that she’s been saying she’s 17 years old for the past couple of years. 

If she was saying she was 17 for a couple of years now shouldn't she be in her early 20's?

Idk im so confused about her age.

Posted

If she was saying she was 17 for a couple of years now shouldn't she be in her early 20's?

Idk im so confused about her age.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I’m confused about her age, too. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I’m confused about her age, too. 

Same here. For all we know, she could also have been lying there too. Not a far stretch, especially since Peaches lies about everything under the sun. Considering the type of person she is, it’s far more likely she’s in her early 20s imo. Granted, minors and 18+ people can be just as abusive and manipulative as she is, but a lot of this seems more “thought out” to me than not. Most of this seems sort of “premeditated”. Like, don’t get me wrong; Peaches is not a smart individual. But it takes a bit more effort to pull the shit that she has; something I seriously don’t think a teenager would have a whole lot of interest (nor the balls) to even attempt, let alone keeping it up for this long. I’m pretty sure there are cases of teens out there who can prove me wrong, but still.

Edited by Fat disgusting weeb

Posted

4 Cora diss tracks 

Why the FUCK does she OF ALL PEOPLE have a sound cloud?!

Posted

Those songs are complete ass

Imagine dissing someone who can't even talk yet... Ontop of that, they're your own flesh and blood.

Oh god this is ghetto

Edit: i am so mad! She is literally threating to kill Cora and people still think its a joke? Are you kidding me!!!

Posted (edited)

This was posted and deleted, I found it on my homepage before it was deleted, sickening. 

D6643812-896D-45DA-BDAE-1C7A67E49F4E.thu

Edited by Doggo
Profile picture was revealed

Posted

At this point I personally do not give 2 sh*ts if she is """joking""" or if she is serious with all of this crap, I want this sick sc**bag to spend the rest of her miserable life in jail. Sorry for being aggressive, this subject pisses me off like there is no tomorrow.

Posted

This was posted and deleted, I found it on my homepage before it was deleted, sickening. 

13CA2937-E777-4652-83E4-8E8C7DED1767.png

Kind of hard to do that when you don’t even have access to Cora to begin with. How she still has a following, I have no idea. People are fucking sick. SHE’S sick. 

Posted

this girl disgusts me. I hope they never let her see her daughter again. honestly idc if shes 17 she's rotten to the core.

Posted

It's so hard to tell how much of what she posts is real and how much is her just screaming for attention. She shouldn't be allowed anywhere near that baby either way. It doesn't matter if she's BSing, these posts paint a clear picture that she's an unhinged person. 

Posted

It's so hard to tell how much of what she posts is real and how much is her just screaming for attention. She shouldn't be allowed anywhere near that baby either way. It doesn't matter if she's BSing, these posts paint a clear picture that she's an unhinged person. 

It truly is, considering everything Peaches has done, and says she’ll do. At this point, it’s most likely for attention and staying relevant, however anything she does should be taken seriously. I think it is important that we archive everything she posts though, since it could be important, and she’ll most certainly try and delete it later.

Posted

I dont know if this thread is still alive but i have personally talked to peaches before, she is very kind on the outside but on the inside is insane, she used to follow me on instagram and i was put in a group chat with her and a bunch of other peaches 'fans'.I used to like her cause i thought she was funny but as the time went on she began scaring me.I've also talked to her ex best friend KetheKid who says she's actually crazy and smells but also says she smells alot?  i dont know, in my opinion something is seriously wrong with her and im actually seriously worried about her as a follower and someone who actually is in contact with her.Im sorry if this is a mess im not good with words but i hope you get what im saying

Posted

I just found out about this girl. A compilation of her videos came up on my youtube recommended under the gist of "haha this is funny" and I slowly became extremely uncomfortable and concerned. Has anyone figured out whether or not she does have some type of mental disorder? Is there anymore information on her family life or her childhood? I am really just geniunely confused on how this all played out.

Posted

I just found out about this girl. A compilation of her videos came up on my youtube recommended under the gist of "haha this is funny" and I slowly became extremely uncomfortable and concerned. Has anyone figured out whether or not she does have some type of mental disorder? Is there anymore information on her family life or her childhood? I am really just geniunely confused on how this all played out.

Iirc someone said she has schizophrenia???

Posted

I saw on Snapchat that Peaches is claiming to have full custody of her daughter. Is this true?