• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Stop Peaches!!

521 posts in this topic

Posted

is there anything we can do about this? do we have any updated info on her so we can report her to the police, cps, idk, SOMEONE? this whole thread has been haunting me ever since i read it   x__x

Posted

Sooo

Peaches had a child, but she was only with her for a few days. Her parents or grandparents have the baby now.

Reading her thread (Didnt even know about her) probably will get her kid taken away anyway seeing all the stuff she does, better with her parents. 

Anyway her IG is disgusting (Didnt even look into it, just by reading comments) I wish IG would just ban her so she would stop doing all that shit for likes.

Posted

Honestly it seems like one of those neurotic type issues mixed with trauma and having no outlet. Like a child does if that makes any sense. One of my previous friends was like that with an added bonus of severe ADHD

Doesn't eating poop mean past trauma?

Posted

This girl lives like she is in a hentai (the bad ones) but irl...

this is honestly sad and disgusting.

Posted (edited)

I know her full name and her dad’s name and which state she lives in or at least did. Im pretty sure couple of her followers have already called child services. I don’t really know how the law in USA works though? Since she is homeless and constantly running away are they going after her? Or are they just waiting until she comes back? What if they have already taken Cora away and she doesn’t know? I doubt she has called her dad since she has ran away.

Here’s the post I mentioned earlier

D6E6A548-F84A-41A8-8947-A0FE4D601A7F.jpeg

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET 6 LIKES?  

Did she honestly post this on IG about wanting her daughter to DIE so she didn't have to raise her?! 

Get this baby away from her she clearly going to hurt her child if she hasn't tried to already.

She did, she deleted the post about Cora quickly and replied “sorry it was a joke” to someone who commented about her wanting cora dead under another picture but deleted that post or at least the comment as well because I can’t find it

Posted

She did, she deleted the post about Cora quickly and replied “sorry it was a joke” to someone who commented about her wanting cora dead under another picture but deleted that post or at least the comment as well because I can’t find it

That seem way to genuine to be a fucking joke.

That girl clearly has some kind of mental illness and yeah i do believe she was abuse as a child if not by a family member then by a family friend for her to be acting like this. Her kid need to be taken away from her because she clearly can't even take care of her self let alone give her child stability  and mental support.

Posted

I know her full name and her dad’s name and which state she lives in or at least did. Im pretty sure couple of her followers have already called child services. I don’t really know how the law in USA works though? Since she is homeless and constantly running away are they going after her? Or are they just waiting until she comes back? What if they have already taken Cora away and she doesn’t know? I doubt she has called her dad since she has ran away.

Here’s the post I mentioned earlier

D6E6A548-F84A-41A8-8947-A0FE4D601A7F.jpeg

This bitch needs to be slapped hard on the face, who would joke with something like that?????? SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE AND GET THE KID AWAY, HER FATHER WANTS HER BACK SO THE BABY IS NOT SAFE. 

Posted

What the fuck is this thread, why the hell hasn't her parents beat her ass yet. Why is she allowed to even breathe to same air as this child? Had this been my daughter I would've been in the delivery room and as soon as they got the baby out I'll immediately hand it over to CPS. Her ass needs to be committed. This isn't cute nor is it even a little funny. This is sad and pathetic.

Her mom is dead, she ran away from home so she is all alone right now with her charmed edits. She doesn’t have Cora with her, she left her with her grandparents / dad. I still think Cora might’ve already been taken away since so many people have called child services on her. I still don’t understand why didn’t she choose abortion instead of having Cora when she never seemed to really want a child to begin with. Peaches can’t even take care of herself who thought it was a good idea to let her have a child :alpacadone:

Posted

This thread is sad.

agreed this thred should have stayed locked. Yeah we can talk about her now that she is of age but the deets about her current status is just too fucking sad

Posted

agreed this thred should have stayed locked. Yeah we can talk about her now that she is of age but the deets about her current status is just too fucking sad

I disagree, there is no place to discuss and possibly help her than this thread, the instagram community sees her as a big joke. I don’t see why this thread being sad means it should be locked. Nothing written on this thread is comparable to the thousands of comments she gets daily. I don’t think it’s too late for her to change and get help. I don’t think she should ever raise Cora ever again though. She’s neither ready or stable enough to be a mother.

Posted

I disagree, there is no place to discuss and possibly help her than this thread, the instagram community sees her as a big joke. I don’t see why this thread being sad means it should be locked. Nothing written on this thread is comparable to the thousands of comments she gets daily. I don’t think it’s too late for her to change and get help. I don’t think she should ever raise Cora ever again though. She’s neither ready or stable enough to be a mother.

Does she even read things said about her not on ig is the question? she could be like other flakes and say "Haterz are taking about me" and not take the legit criticism seriously 

I do get your point however.