• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Stop Peaches!!

435 posts in this topic

Posted

Peaches belongs in a mental institution, not in the hospital having another child.

Exactly, she doesn’t deserve access to ANOTHER child she can mistreat like she did with Cora.

Posted

Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet, but Repzilla made another video on Peaches, and it’s REALLY disturbing what was covered: https://youtu.be/BHq-c2ckkYA

Posted (edited)

Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet, but Repzilla made another video on Peaches, and it’s REALLY disturbing what was covered: https://youtu.be/BHq-c2ckkYA

(In case anyone is going to watch, there is a video of her committing animal abuse within it so I wouldn't recommend watching if you are sensitive to that topic. Basically he talks about the previous video a tiny bit urging people to watch it if they haven't already, talks about the fact that Peaches' relative got into contact with him and told him that she (Peaches, sorry my wording was off) doesn't really have Cora (I think it was her stepmom?) Then he talks about the video of Peaches committing animal abuse and then shows the video, then he shows another video where she jokes about what she did, then he reads parts of this article https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/communication-success/201810/7-traits-the-modern-sociopath-and-psychopath
And talks about why he thinks she may be a low functioning psychopath and finally urges people not to support her and to report her. Also if you have English captions on (not auto generated) there is a message that is present throughout the video mentioning an arrest warrant for her and to report her if you see her under a different account.

What she did in the video is under spoiler. I didn't include pictures but don't read this if you're very sensitive to animal abuse. Also if you want to watch the video but don't want to see the part where she strangles her dog and/or makes fun of it, skip from these timestamps:

Skip from 2:46 to 3:15 to skip the video of her committing animal abuse

Skip from 3:20 to 3:43 to skip the video of her making fun of the fact that she did what she did

Warning ×2

She strangled her dog, and says she killed (him?)

In the video where she makes fun of what she did she pretends to be the dog and pretends to be choking, and sings a somg about how her dog is dead now and laughs about it.

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
(I meant Peaches doesn't I'm sorry my wording was off)

Posted (edited)

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
Posted twice, sorry

Posted

(In case anyone is going to watch, there is a video of her committing animal abuse within it so I wouldn't recommend watching if you are sensitive to that topic. Basically he talks about the previous video a tiny bit urging people to watch it if they haven't already, talks about the fact that Peaches' relative got into contact with him and told him that she doesn't really have Cora (I think it was her stepmom?) Then he talks about the video of Peaches committing animal abuse and then shows the video, then he shows another video where she jokes about what she did, then he reads parts of this article https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/communication-success/201810/7-traits-the-modern-sociopath-and-psychopath
And talks about why he thinks she may be a low functioning psychopath and finally urges people not to support her and to report her. Also if you have English captions on (not auto generated) there is a message that is present throughout the video mentioning an arrest warrant for her and to report her if you see her under a different account.

What she did in the video is under spoiler. I didn't include pictures but don't read this if you're very sensitive to animal abuse. Also if you want to watch the video but don't want to see the part where she strangles her dog and/or makes fun of it, skip from these timestamps:

Skip from 2:46 to 3:15 to skip the video of her committing animal abuse

Skip from 3:20 to 3:43 to skip the video of her making fun of the fact that she did what she did

Hidden Content

So not only is Cora not with her  Stepmother Peaches is abusing animals i mean its bad she was fucking them but she just flat out abusing them now. 

If she (Peaches) does have Cora its more than likely she is gonna kill her because people who abuse animals usually end up hurting other people.

Why doesn't the Stepmom have Cora? What the fuck happen for her not to to have Cora?

If she strangled the dog its probably more likely she did hurt it or did killed the dog

OT but why  is it that every time this thread get a update is so fucking depressing?:alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

I am honestly disappointed that it’s gotten to this point. But I am so fucking glad they have an arrest warrant out for her finally. It’s about damn time. She should not be out in mainstream society if they arrest her. If she is to the point she is abusing animals, I fear what is to happen if she does keep her word and ends up having another kid. I don’t even want to think about that at this point.

Edited by Fat disgusting weeb

Posted

Jesus CHRIST man, my friend sent me one of her vids cause we kept laughing at it but I didn't think she was actually so bad, and she's younger than me :drool: feels weird getting older sometimes

Posted

Jesus CHRIST man, my friend sent me one of her vids cause we kept laughing at it but I didn't think she was actually so bad, and she's younger than me :drool: feels weird getting older sometimes

Her age is up for  debate. She says its 17 but its some evidence to prove she might be 18-19

Posted (edited)

anybody have any details if this is legit?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

anybody have any details if this is legit?

I don't know but it looks like he deleted his account (unless he changed his @ or I am blocked even though I never communicated about or with him) so... do with that what you will... I hope it is not true though but unless my phone's Instagram is acting up again (which is possible) it seems he deleted. 
I thought Cora was with Peaches' parents? Either her parents lied, or that man is Peaches' dad/relative?
(Or this man is working with Peaches to try to get her more attention and her parents do have Cora.)

Posted

I don't know but it looks like he deleted his account (unless he changed his @ or I am blocked even though I never communicated about or with him) so... do with that what you will... I hope it is not true though but unless my phone's Instagram is acting up again (which is possible) it seems he deleted. 
I thought Cora was with Peaches' parents? Either her parents lied, or that man is Peaches' dad/relative?
(Or this man is working with Peaches to try to get her more attention and her parents do have Cora.)

It was found out during a repzilla update that her stepmom never had her to begin with they were looking for her to GET Cora away from peaches

Posted

It was found out during a repzilla update that her stepmom never had her to begin with they were looking for her to GET Cora away from peaches

so peaches still has cora?

Posted

so peaches still has cora?

that unclear too.

Posted

Oh, that's quite worrying then I hope Cora's not with that guy and being hurt:(

Posted

I follow Peaches still and I haven’t seen her post that davidharris235 guy ever. She’s been with maybe three men (on her 3rd atm?) the past few months. She went live on Wednesday with some naked fat guy. I really have no idea whether this guy is seriously her boyfriend or someone she’s staying with.

AB5AA44A-7970-4556-AACB-188A7B4412E4.thu

The guy before this one was a married old man. The guy before the married one was another old dude. I don’t think any of these men including davidharris235 have been around her baby. I’m pretty sure Peaches doesn’t have Cora or else we would be seeing her more, I mean we do, but it’s always old pictures and videos of her.